Jump to content

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, veejay said:

Yeah. She seems pretty exhausted.

nw_188.gif.0ed1243ab84c54336e0471c26a9d310d.gif

I think she is listening or acting like she's listening to Sheldon ramble on about something boring to her. I believe Sheldon is standing in front of a white board at this time. This is from what I saw in the other pictures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chucky said:

I think she is listening or acting like she's listening to Sheldon ramble on about something boring to her. I believe Sheldon is standing in front of a white board at this time. This is from what I saw in the other pictures.

Yeah she's tired of Sheldon talking science to her, makes sense (and no I don't mean this in a sarcastic anti-Sheldon way).

Edited by bfm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bfm said:

Yeah she's tired of Sheldon talking science to her, makes sense (and no I don't mean this in a sarcastic anti-Sheldon way).

Yeah, 11 years of hearing him talk about science is enough. Probably put her to sleep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Chrismo said:

From the pictures in tonight's episode I can't figure out what Leonard is holding in his hand.

Tickets/Invite to Raj's Planetarium show? Just a guess, it looks like Raj is in that scene as well with Leonard and Penny in the pics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Tickets/Invite to Raj's Planetarium show? Just a guess, it looks like Raj is in that scene as well with Leonard and Penny in the pics.

I hope so. Wonder if the Raj/Howard confrontation is over. I can't believe he's still talking about going to space, when he was nothing but a whiny baby while there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, chucky said:

I hope so. Wonder if the Raj/Howard confrontation is over. I can't believe he's still talking about going to space, when he was nothing but a whiny baby while there.

Howard watched the video of Buzz Aldrin and toned it down afterwards, looks like he might be back to that level again. But then it has felt like a retro season in many ways so far...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Tickets/Invite to Raj's Planetarium show? Just a guess, it looks like Raj is in that scene as well with Leonard and Penny in the pics.

I thought it was a royalty cheque from  the air force for the infinite persistence gyroscope thingy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I thought it was a royalty cheque from  the air force for the infinite persistence gyroscope thingy.  

We'll have to wait and see! Only a couple more hours!

Edited by chucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, joyceraye said:

Is it ? Yay ! I thought it was the Hallowe'en episode, which is a couple more weeks. 

 

2 hours ago, joyceraye said:

Is it ? Yay ! I thought it was the Hallowe'en episode, which is a couple more weeks. 

There's several ideas about that letter. I haven't watched the episode tonight, as I've been busy. We'll see!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, chucky said:

 

There's several ideas about that letter. I haven't watched the episode tonight, as I've been busy. We'll see!

It was in tonight's episode. Leonard was trying to tell a joke about wishing he had a nickel for every time a charity sent him a nickel. I didn't see any coins. Raj got whatever it was supposed to mean. So did Penny, I think, but she didn't think it was funny.

P.S. I'm watching it again in more MB and a coin shows up stuck onto the piece of paper he's showing Penny. Why a charity would send Leonard a nickel is not clear. 

Edited by joyceraye
More information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

It was in tonight's episode. Leonard was trying to tell a joke about wishing he had a nickel for every time a charity sent him a nickel. I didn't see any coins. Raj got whatever it was supposed to mean. So did Penny, I think, but she didn't think it was funny.

For Lenny scenes, it was boring and a waste of screen time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, chucky said:

For Lenny scenes, it was boring and a waste of screen time!

How could Penny after all these years not know how many flights of stairs there are to her floor ? What with not being able to tell fiction on TV from the news, is her brain going soft ? Is she pregnant ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

How could Penny after all these years not know how many flights of stairs there are to her floor ? What with not being able to tell fiction on TV from the news, is her brain going soft ? Is she pregnant ?

jokeagain.gif.4337582a50064c0457ec8fffb4318c1a.gif

😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, veejay said:

How could Penny after all these years not know how many flights of stairs there are to her floor ?

After 11 years of going up and down those stairs, it seems she should know how many there are!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, chucky said:

I hope so. Wonder if the Raj/Howard confrontation is over. I can't believe he's still talking about going to space, when he was nothing but a whiny baby while there.

That doesn't surprise me at all. Very IC for Howard, in my oponion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, joyceraye said:

It was in tonight's episode. Leonard was trying to tell a joke about wishing he had a nickel for every time a charity sent him a nickel. I didn't see any coins. Raj got whatever it was supposed to mean. So did Penny, I think, but she didn't think it was funny.

P.S. I'm watching it again in more MB and a coin shows up stuck onto the piece of paper he's showing Penny. Why a charity would send Leonard a nickel is not clear. 

I have gotten money sent to me. Not shown in the address window though like last night. As for Leonard’s joke I can see some laughing at it and some not. Perfectly IC responses for Penny and Raj

7 hours ago, chucky said:

After 11 years of going up and down those stairs, it seems she should know how many there are!

You would think though I can see my wife and I having that argument. My wife would be Penny (I wish. My wife lets me have one fantasy. LOL)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.