The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:56 AM, chucky said:

It took a drunk Penny to admit out loud. I don't remember Raj being a good friend and letting Leonard know Penny's feelings.

Of course not! Instead of actually doing what you suggest which would have made him a good friend, Raj decided to have sex with a clearly more intoxicated than him Penny.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:35 PM, Fowler&Cooper said:

@Silver1984, Could you elaborate on an Shamy moments in particular?

Could you elaborate on shamy plot?

Isn't the whole taping report an elaboration on the Shamy plot?

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 4:59 PM, legacy99 said:

Sheldon considered his dad a drunk and cheater why would he want advice from him

Because with the advent of YS they are re-writing canon.

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Promotional photos for episode 12.10 "The VCR Illumination" are up on CBS Press Express. (geo-blocked)

114024_0401b.jpg

cbspressexpress.com

Leonard and Penny are dressed up, wonder where they're going

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bfm said:

Leonard and Penny are dressed up, wonder where they're going

No idea , they might not be going anywhere they could be returning, but either way I doubt it will be shown unless it's something to do with the other plot. 

• Like 7

I wonder what this perspective could mean. :shy:

114024_0257b.thumb.jpg.b13d827e56313f9594b0492087414c5a.jpg
Source

"There was a tall man from Cornwall
Whose length exceeded his bed
My body fits on it, but barely upon it
There's no room for my big Cornish head."

S2/Ep21

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, veejay said:

I wonder what this perspective could mean. :shy:

114024_0257b.thumb.jpg.b13d827e56313f9594b0492087414c5a.jpg
Source

"There was a tall man from Cornwall
Whose length exceeded his bed
My body fits on it, but barely upon it
There's no room for my big Cornish head."

S2/Ep21

Sheldon lies head down in the sofa because he is upset.

On 11/26/2018 at 7:35 PM, Fowler&Cooper said:

@Silver1984, Could you elaborate on an Shamy moments in particular?

Could you elaborate on shamy plot?

Shamy both walk around in their nightgowns for most of the episode which is very intimate. They converse about the tape and Sheldon’s father. Amy tries to hold it together for both of them, but the atmosphere is tense. They are both still devastated. I cannot remember any kisses, hugs or a bed scene.

I guess, we’ll have to write some fanfiction about that if we want to 😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, Carlos said:

Because with the advent of YS they are re-writing canon.

Absolutely! 

2 hours ago, Zephon75 said:

No idea , they might not be going anywhere they could be returning, but either way I doubt it will be shown unless it's something to do with the other plot. 

Sad, but true! Hey, maybe they had date night at the island bar.  😃

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Silver1984 said:

Sorry for the late reply. Well, it is actually Bernie who encourages Howard to do his magic again “professionally” (!). It is sweet but she soon regrets it 😉. I am hesitant to give away the jokes. I am not good with spoilers myself and most of the time I regret having read them...

I'm the opposite ! Often I like the spoilers better than the episode. The audience perspective is better than the chopped-up, quick-fire version we see on the TV. Moreover, they prepare me for what's  going to be on the screen so I understand it when I see it. I wish we'd had a spoiler for the bit where Bernie and Penny were playing a game in 4A last week, for instance. I would have understood a written description. The audio description never quite does it.

Sometimes what's in the spoilers is missed out of the episode when it's shown, such as when Stuart brought a one-eyed or one-legged girl back to the house, or when Howardette decided they wanted a girl the first time,  or when the gang went to get Sheldon back from Las Vegas.

Thank you very much for your spoiler it is a big help. Your time and trouble are very much appreciated.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I'm the opposite ! Often I like the spoilers better than the episode. The audience perspective is better than the chopped-up, quick-fire version we see on the TV. Moreover, they prepare me for what's  going to be on the screen so I understand it when I see it. I wish we'd had a spoiler for the bit where Bernie and Penny were playing a game in 4A last week, for instance. I would have understood a written description. The audio description never quite does it.

Sometimes what's in the spoilers is missed out of the episode when it's shown, such as when Stuart brought a one-eyed or one-legged girl back to the house, or when Howardette decided they wanted a girl the first time,  or when the gang went to get Sheldon back from Las Vegas.

Thank you very much for your spoiler it is a big help. Your time and trouble are very much appreciated.

So true!

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, chucky said:

So true!

What gets me is that they had to inject another Sheldon/Shamy episode at the expense of a Christmas episode.  You would think that in this last year they would want to show these big holiday stories.  Certainly not going out with a bang, are they?

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Certainly not going out with a bang, are they?

Definitely not. As for as a Christmas episode, we know Sheldon doesn't like Christmas and the writers couldn't come up with another funny episode with him complaining about Christmas!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, chucky said:

Definitely not. As for as a Christmas episode, we know Sheldon doesn't like Christmas and the writers couldn't come up with another funny episode with him complaining. 

Well, at least the video with the "holy" Cooper-posse could have been Christmassy. But that wouldn't have improved my view of this Sheldon show either.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, veejay said:

Well, at least the video with the "holy" Cooper-posse could have been Christmassy. But that wouldn't have improved my view of this Sheldon show either.

Yeah, the ho-hum Sheldon Cooper experience is coming to a mind numbing finish! So much for going out with a bang! More like a whimper!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Carlos said:

Isn't the whole taping report an elaboration on the Shamy plot?

I think the promotional pictures of Leonard and Penny are fake especially the kitchen one. I mean there was no mention of them in the TR so I really don’t have a reason to watch December 6

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

I think the promotional pictures of Leonard and Penny are fake especially the kitchen one. I mean there was no mention of them in the TR

Maybe they're making a surprise guest appearance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, chucky said:

Maybe they're making a surprise guest appearance. 

I think it’s safe to assume Lenny was coming back from dinner. Of course off screen just like their bed scenes.LOL

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I think it’s safe to assume Lenny was coming back from dinner. Of course off screen just like their bed scenes.LOL

n_145.gif.4b88b2bb0aae845b22b4f940385a050f.gif

Found them! :icon_cheesygrin:

n_146.gif.7a3805d62d5442bfd22c5c166ee91fdc.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, veejay said:

n_145.gif.4b88b2bb0aae845b22b4f940385a050f.gif

Found them! :icon_cheesygrin:

n_146.gif.7a3805d62d5442bfd22c5c166ee91fdc.gif

What’s annoying besides the storyline to begin with is that it could of been done in one episode.

1 hour ago, chucky said:

Definitely not. As for as a Christmas episode, we know Sheldon doesn't like Christmas and the writers couldn't come up with another funny episode with him complaining about Christmas!

They were but they couldn’t find Penny’s pink bra

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

What’s annoying besides the storyline to begin with is that it could of been done in one episode.

Advert time is precious, even if it's only for YS.

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

Of course it's off screen, they ain't shamy!

45 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

They were but they couldn’t find Penny’s pink bra

Did Sheldon steal (borrow) it again. 

28 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

Do they have a table reading today ??

I haven't the foggiest, but, a good question.