[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

29 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

A Howardette one would work even better IMHO.

I agree, and I think, Howardette already have got a "kinda spin-off" in S.12, they've got great and funny and sweet plots this season so far. 

They have great interactions,  they have been in sync most of the time, Bernie showed her Russian accent, Howard did his magic tricks, they have had role-plays and perfectly matching Halloween costumes, etc, etc...And I think they both have progressed a lot in their marriage, it's very sweet. 

Oh, almost forgot they will have "make up sex in the shed" in the upcoming episode. LOL. 

Honestly, now, all I want for them is to meet Howard's Dad, it's a long shot, yes, but one can hope. 

• Like 3

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

I agree, and I think, Howardette already have got a "kinda spin-off" in S.12, they've got great and funny and sweet plots this season so far. 

They have great interactions,  they have been in sync most of the time, Bernie showed her Russian accent, Howard did his magic tricks, they have had role-plays and perfectly matching Halloween costumes, etc, etc...And I think they both have progressed a lot in their marriage, it's very sweet. 

Oh, almost forgot they will have "make up sex in the shed" in the upcoming episode. LOL. 

Honestly, now, all I want for them is to meet Howard's Dad, it's a long shot, yes, but one can hope. 

I don't think so!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chucky said:

I don't think so!

While I agree with you I would rather see that than the Beverly I love Sheldon hate Leonard bit. Her appearances on the show needed to end after Lenny got married the second time.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2018 at 1:20 PM, Chrismo said:

While I agree with you I would rather see that than the Beverly I love Sheldon hate Leonard bit. Her appearances on the show needed to end after Lenny got married the second time.

Thank god she wasn't at Shamy's wedding.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I think the episode where she got along with Penny was a good use of her (sure it's not good for Leonard, but I mean that in the comedic sense). Her latest appearance was more of the same, which is okay of that's the only thing they had to have her in the last season, but I'd prefer different material. If they bring her again for the same thing that would be redundant, IMO.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bfm said:

Yeah, I fixed it, but still, I don't get the impression that this is such a popular opinion. Seems more like something some people who really like YS want, but if someone made a sruvey among all TBBT fans I doubt most would prefer Paige over Amy.

I'm a YS fan and I would not want that. It is just a romance novel trope that people hate each other initially and then fall in love. Perhaps Paige will instead play a role in why Sheldon stays away from dating and romance for so long!

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

I'm a YS fan and I would not want that. It is just a romance novel trope that people hate each other initially and then fall in love. Perhaps Paige will instead play a role in why Sheldon stays away from dating and romance for so long!

I also think a boy and a girl or a man and a woman can just be friends... No need to ship everybody... Young Sheldon did not seem romantically interested in her, IMO.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

Possibly, although they go to different schools and Paige  is more Missy's friend now. She doesn't feel the need to prove her superiority of intellect over others and can play normally. To Sheldon she's more competition than friend. .Paige only visited the Cooper house in the first place because Mary felt the need to  make friends with parents of another 'special' child and she's concerned that Sheldon doesn't have enough friends. When they're eleven, Sheldon will be away at university and possibly so will Paige. There's no reason to go to the same one and they could lose touch. OTOH Missy will soon need her own room so the family will have to move. Perhaps they move nearer to Paige's house. 

If we have to spend time on blasts from the past, I'd rather see the rest of the gang produce video tapes from their youth, all having seen Back To The Future movies. 

Edited by joyceraye

15 minutes ago, bfm said:

I also think a boy and a girl or a man and a woman can just be friends... No need to ship everybody... Young Sheldon did not seem romantically interested in her, IMO.

Ten-year-olds  ( remember this is twenty-eight years ago ) rarely feel / felt romantically interested in  the opposite sex.  Developmentally at that age they are ( or were ) usually only just reaching the stage where they can be friends rather than thinking the other half of humanity is not worth bothering with. Tam and Georgie are getting 'interested' in girls in ways other than friendly ( they both talk about getting married ) but they are one and a half times Sheldon's age.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Speaking of that cannon

I agree with the article...something must have happened to end their friendship and eventually they will probably get to it. Actually I loathe promoting the idea that the first person who ever like is the person you're supposed to wind up with. I have seen it succeed a few times, yes, but not a lot of times.

8 hours ago, chucky said:

Since I refuse to have anything to do with that other show, I must ask who the heck is Paige?

Paige is a child prodigy that is on YS and has become involved with Sheldon somewhat, but they are both ten years old and as I said above, not many people wind up with the person they were with at ten, although I concede it does happen sometimes. The clip linked to above is typical Paige.

Edited by Die Zimtzicke

8 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I agree with the article...something must have happened to end their friendship and eventually they will probably get to it. Actually I loathe promoting the idea that the first person who ever like is the person you're supposed to wind up with. I have seen it succeed a few times, yes, but not a lot of times.

Paige is a child prodigy that is on YS and has become involved with Sheldon somewhat, but they are both ten years old and as I said above, not many people wind up with the person they were with at ten, although I concede it does happen sometimes. The clip linked to above is typical Paige.

I found the post about Paige. Thanks anyway.

26 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Ten-year-olds  ( remember this is twenty-eight years ago ) rarely feel / felt romantically interested in  the opposite sex.  Developmentally at that age they are ( or were ) usually only just reaching the stage where they can be friends rather than thinking the other half of humanity is not worth bothering with. Tam and Georgie are getting 'interested' in girls in ways other than friendly ( they both talk about getting married ) but they are one and a half times Sheldon's age.

My first crush was at 9 (actually I think it was 8.10). My 10-year-old cousins have crushes/boyfriends. So no, it's not impossible. But it doesn't have to be clearly romantic, I haven't seen young Sheldon show much of an interest in Paige as a person/friend either.

14 minutes ago, bfm said:

My first crush was at 9 (actually I think it was 8.10). My 10-year-old cousins have crushes/boyfriends. So no, it's not impossible. But it doesn't have to be clearly romantic, I haven't seen young Sheldon show much of an interest in Paige as a person/friend either.

Crushes at that age come and go. 99% don't amount to much!

1 minute ago, chucky said:

Crushes at that age come and go. 99% don't amount to much!

Not saying they do, just that I would expect young Sheldon to show at least an interest in Paige as a person if they were to have a romantic relationship some day. Not that one cannot fall for someone they did not find appealing at a young age, but at least some getting along (supposedly we're not talking about a case of newly found feelings after many years of not seeing each other and going through changes as people along the way). 

Ten questions need answered from Whatculture. I would like too see Leonard’s siblings. And Howard’s Father. Could care less about Sheldon receiving recognition for his work. Of course The Elevator being fixed. We’ll prob be addressed in the Series Final. 

http://whatculture.com/tv/the-big-bang-theory-10-questions-that-must-be-answered-before-the-end?page=11

8 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Ten questions need answered from Whatculture. I would like too see Leonard’s siblings. And Howard’s Father. Could care less about Sheldon receiving recognition for his work. Of course The Elevator being fixed. We’ll prob be addressed in the Series Final. 

http://whatculture.com/tv/the-big-bang-theory-10-questions-that-must-be-answered-before-the-end?page=11

Site looks like click bait. Nothing more.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bfm said:

Not saying they do, just that I would expect young Sheldon to show at least an interest in Paige as a person if they were to have a romantic relationship some day. Not that one cannot fall for someone they did not find appealing at a young age, but at least some getting along (supposedly we're not talking about a case of newly found feelings after many years of not seeing each other and going through changes as people along the way). 

I don't care about or acknowledge anything or anyone from that show. Enjoy it cause next year that's all the new sheldon you'll get and I'll have my reruns I like.

1 minute ago, chucky said:

I don't care about or acknowledge anything or anyone from that show. Enjoy it cause next year that's all the new sheldon you'll get and I'll have my reruns I like.

I don't watch it regularly, but thank you...

5 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

Site looks like click bait. Nothing more.

Click bait? You mean these ain’t spoilers? What culture is a popular culture and media site. It’s all speculation 

50 minutes ago, chucky said:

That's cool that you don't care about it or acknowledge it, but like Star Trek, there are fans that don't acknowledge one series or another, but none the less they are Trek canon. Now, Young Sheldon is canon in TBBTverse. Your personal canon may vary. :)

55 minutes ago, BigBang15 said:

That's cool that you don't care about it or acknowledge it, but like Star Trek, there are fans that don't acknowledge one series or another, but none the less they are Trek canon. Now, Young Sheldon is canon in TBBTverse. Your personal canon may vary. :)

Don't get me wrong, I will never be a fan of that other show. When TBBT ends, I'll watch the reruns. 

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:58 PM, Burberry said:

Do you have proof of this? Do you work for him?

What on Earth are you talking about? Chucky stated that he thought Jim made the right decision. It is his opinion. can you please tell the rest of us what does your question have to do with that or anything for that matter?

• Thanks 2

On 12/8/2018 at 5:18 AM, 3ku11 said:

I love YS but if they go this route, I’d stop watching it immediately!  They can’t possibly think screwing with canon this much regarding Shamy will go over well.

• Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic