[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

13 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

I love YS but if they go this route, I’d stop watching it immediately!  They can’t possibly think screwing with canon this much regarding Shamy will go over well.

Well , they don't. It's just a few fans that suggested that.

• Like 1

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

It could be a final episode tag. Amy dies in the future and reunited with Paige

Among one of the worst possible finales IMO. Not even as a joke. Imagine the backlash, oh dear. We already have one "How i Met Your Mother" (and that was with him pursuing a main character).

Edited by bfm
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bfm said:

Well , they don't. It's just a few fans that suggested that.

Well, I don't think it is totally unbeliveable that Paige can make some apperance on Tbbt in a future episode, after all she is a character on YS.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

Well, I don't think it is totally unbeliveable that Paige can make some apperance on Tbbt in a future episode, after all she is a character on YS.

Maybe an appearance, but Sheldon ending up with her? I hardly think so.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bfm said:

Maybe an appearance, but Sheldon ending up with her? I hardly think so.

I don't think so either, but sadly almost every character on YS has been on Tbbt so I would be surprised if we don't get to see her also.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Swedish Chef said:

I don't think so either, but sadly almost every character on YS has been on Tbbt so I would be surprised if we don't get to see her also.

Yeah, we even got to meet Tam. Was that really necessary? 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, chucky said:

Yes, it was. We know Tam was his best friend (for some period of time) and we never heard of him on TBBT. Now we know why.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Run to India 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

53 minutes ago, chucky said:

Dunno about the necessity of meeting him. I did want to know what happened to Tam but I didn't care whether or not it was in person.. Finding his way onto Sheldon's enemies list was a bit lame, I thought. I want to know the reason Tam is in YS in the first place. He's a likeable character but you'd think at fifteen he'd want friends more his own age.  If his son becomes useful to a plot in TBBT  that'll justify it I suppose, but there's not much time now. 

• Make a lot more sense than that 1

10 minutes ago, BigBang15 said:

Yes, it was. We know Tam was his best friend (for some period of time) and we never heard of him on TBBT. Now we know why.

No we don't. That, IMO, is total BS. For 11 years nothing about Tam, Now because he's mentioned in that other story, he needs to be in a TBBT episode, don't see the need.

7 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Dunno about the necessity of meeting him. I did want to know what happened to Tam but I didn't care whether or not it was in person.. Finding his way onto Sheldon's enemies list was a bit lame, I thought. I want to know the reason Tam is in YS in the first place. He's a likeable character but you'd think at fifteen he'd want friends more his own age.  If his son becomes useful to a plot in TBBT  that'll justify it I suppose, but there's not much time now. 

Mention him is fine, he didn't need his own story arc.

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Swedish Chef said:

Neither the Sparks family, Pastor Geoff, the psychologists, Paige's parents, Meemaw's lover Professor John,  nor the teachers at Metford High, to name but a few have been on TBBBT yet. It's not unreasonable his brother should be at his wedding. What's unreasonable is the paucity of relatives at all their weddings. 

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I was only joking guys. I don’t think Paige who has never existed in The Big Bang Theory Universe is a threat to Amy 

Well, with a little luck, she won't be in TBBT!

• Like 3

If Paige does appear in TBBT IF she does, she should only be used in the capacity as the wife of a secondary character, perhaps someone like President Siebert and he introduces her and Sheldon remembers and they have a talk about their lives. that is the only way I would be happy to see her in TBBT if at all, however they should ABSOLUTELY not do a Dr. Lorvis/Ramona type story, because that has been done to death and I would not be happy about that at all. This is just theoretically what they should and shouldn't do if the bring her in, I don't want them to but time will tell.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, chucky said:

Well, with a little luck, she won't be in TBBT!

Give Lorre the Batton who knows haha. So what is that it for TBBT for 2018? New episode in the new year? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Give Lorre the Batton who knows haha. So what is that it for TBBT for 2018? New episode in the new year? 

So very true!

23 minutes ago, BobtheBlob said:

If Paige does appear in TBBT IF she does, she should only be used in the capacity as the wife of a secondary character, perhaps someone like President Siebert and he introduces her and Sheldon remembers and they have a talk about their lives. that is the only way I would be happy to see her in TBBT if at all, however they should ABSOLUTELY not do a Dr. Lorvis/Ramona type story, because that has been done to death and I would not be happy about that at all. This is just theoretically what they should and shouldn't do if the bring her in, I don't want them to but time will tell.

I could bring myself to accept that!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

Well there was a recent article where one of th powers that be said there wouldn't be more crossovers except possibly some guy named Billy.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BigBang15 said:

Except not everybody who watches TBBT watches YS, so they would have no knowledge of Tam without the crossover and no particular reason to care. And Tam's existence or lack there-of, has little to no bearing on TBBTs plots, except when being artificially  imposed by the powers that be.

Edited by gsxdoug
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, Kathy2611 said:

I love YS but if they go this route, I’d stop watching it immediately!  They can’t possibly think screwing with canon this much regarding Shamy will go over well.

So say a good many of us I should think. Have we got nothing else to discuss for a month but this rubbish ? 

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

So say a good many of us I should think. Have we got nothing else to discuss for a month but this rubbish ? 

Until we get some new tidbits to talk about there is not much. Perhaps we will hear something new soon about a new guest or something.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MsGreentea said:

Well there was a recent article where one of thepowers that be said there wouldn't be more crossovers except possibly some guy named Billy.   

Oh please not him ! He's in YS because he was referred to in TBBT a long time ago. Billy Sparks. How he could appear in TBBT as an adult I can't imagine. It would take something of a stretch. No way will he be at the university.

11 hours ago, vonmar said:

We still have one more taping this coming Tuesday night.

Hooray ! I hope we get a spoiler.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Kathy2611 said:

They screwed with Lenny and canon and some people were okay with that. I’m missing the big deal here.

Edited by Chrismo
  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic