Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, MsGreentea said:

Well there was a recent article where one of th powers that be said there wouldn't be more crossovers except possibly some guy named Billy.   

But wasn't there a interview with Holland saying that they plan on bringing Paige onto TBBT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

But wasn't there a interview with Holland saying that they plan on bringing Paige onto TBBT

I don't recall one. I think someone here said that sarcastically and then many took it to be true.

Edited by bfm
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MsGreentea said:

Well there was a recent article where one of th powers that be said there wouldn't be more crossovers except possibly some guy named Billy.   

God no! We've had that when Leonard's childhood bully visited, Jimmy Speckerman was his name, I think. They don't need to rehash that crap.

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BobtheBlob said:

If Paige does appear in TBBT IF she does, she should only be used in the capacity as the wife of a secondary character, perhaps someone like President Siebert and he introduces her and Sheldon remembers and they have a talk about their lives. that is the only way I would be happy to see her in TBBT if at all, however they should ABSOLUTELY not do a Dr. Lorvis/Ramona type story, because that has been done to death and I would not be happy about that at all. This is just theoretically what they should and shouldn't do if the bring her in, I don't want them to but time will tell.

President Siebert has been on TBBT on and off for 12 seasons. I find it hard to believe he was married to Paige.

20 hours ago, bfm said:

Among one of the worst possible finales IMO. Not even as a joke. Imagine the backlash, oh dear. We already have one "How i Met Your Mother" (and that was with him pursuing a main character).

I loved the HIMYM finale. It stuck to canon. To me it was s happy ending.

  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

President Siebert has been on TBBT on and off for 12 seasons. I find it hard to believe he was married to Paige.

Well, it's possible, as we've never seen or heard too much about his wife. But even if it's possible, just in my opinion, not probable. It would be hilarious if she was Kripke's ex-wife! 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

President Siebert has been on TBBT on and off for 12 seasons. I find it hard to believe he was married to Paige.

I loved the HIMYM finale. It stuck to canon. To me it was s happy ending.

Still, you can't deny itwas highly devisive. I don't want TBBT to have such a controversial finale.

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bfm said:

Still, you can't deny itwas highly devisive. I don't want TBBT to have such a controversial finale.

If Lenny doesn’t have a baby for many it will be devisive. It was canon that Ted and Robin would eventually end up together. Viewers got too invested in the Mother who was only there for the final season.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

If Lenny doesn’t have a baby for many it will be devisive. It was canon that Ted and Robin would eventually end up together. Viewers got too invested in the Mother who was only there for the final season.

Yep, 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chrismo said:

If Lenny doesn’t have a baby for many it will be devisive. It was canon that Ted and Robin would eventually end up together. Viewers got too invested in the Mother who was only there for the final season.

I agree about Lenny, not HIMYM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zack is back!

Brian Thomas Smith posted an IG story from Stage 25.  

"My favorite place to work!"

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Zack is back!

Brian Thomas Smith posted an IG story from Stage 25.  

"My favorite place to work!"

I hope they give him nice material for what may be his character's last appearance

(I said may be)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Zack is back!

Brian Thomas Smith posted an IG story from Stage 25.  

"My favorite place to work!"

Okay Dokay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, bfm said:

I hope they give him nice material for what may be his character's last appearance

(I said may be)

Agreed , but I am  curious as to why he will be in the episode .

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

Agreed , but I am  curious as to why he will be in the episode .

As am I!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big Bang Theory is destined to play it too safe

I bet some of us will fall asleep trying to watch the finale

We need some fourth wall breaking shenanigans

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Shelldon said:

Big Bang Theory is destined to play it too safe

I bet some of us will fall asleep trying to watch the finale

We need some fourth wall breaking shenanigans

Breaking the fourth wall is unprofessional and makes the entire production look bad. 

We get enough shenanigans in the bloopers and behind the scene photos.

I want a well written/acted/produced and satisfying finale.  It's what the show deserves.

  • Like 3
  • Koala Face 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Breaking the fourth wall is unprofessional and makes the entire production look bad. 

We get enough shenanigans in the bloopers and behind the scene photos.

I want a well written/acted/produced and satisfying finale.  It's what the show deserves.

"Winning"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, vonmar said:

 

I want a well written/acted/produced and satisfying finale.  It's what the show deserves.

That ship sailed years ago 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Babar said:

THE TRUTH COMES OUT ON THE PAINTBALL FIELD,ON “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” THURSDAY, JAN. 3

The Paintball Scattering” – Penny and Leonard organize a paintball game that results in mayhem when Sheldon is jealous of Amy. Also, Koothrappali catches Anu with her ex-boyfriend, and Stuart doesn’t want to move in with Denise, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Jan. 3 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Thank goodness for the taping report we were given for this episode ! The blurb is somewhat misleading and negative. I'm relieved we know how it really goes. We are so lucky !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vonmar said:

I want a well written/acted/produced and satisfying finale.  It's what the show deserves.

That would be nice.

  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.