[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Here's a TV Line article about Lindsey Kraft's recent casting and the upcoming donor plot:

https://tvline.com/2018/12/17/the-big-bang-theory-zack-returns-lindsey-kraft-cast-season-12/

Additionally, here's a similar article from TV Guide:

https://www.tvguide.com/news/the-big-bang-theory-season-12-spoilers-zack-wife-lindsay-kraft/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Kev0821 said:

Here's a TV Line article about Lindsey Kraft's recent casting and the upcoming donor plot:

https://tvline.com/2018/12/17/the-big-bang-theory-zack-returns-lindsey-kraft-cast-season-12/

https://www.tvguide.com/news/the-big-bang-theory-season-12-spoilers-zack-wife-lindsay-kraft/

Interesting

16 minutes ago, Tensor said:

What I find interesting is she's appeared on The Conners and Living Biblically.  Both shows Johnny's been on and produced.  

Also on The Conners is the actor who played her husband in Living Biblically. He's opposite Sara Gilbert aka Leslie Winkle, whose aunt in The Conners plays Sheldon's mother. I think they must all have the same agent. :)

What I find worrying is the mention that she's going to be in 'multiple' episodes. So the storyline must be going to drag on. Lennys who thought your ship couple weren't being given enough plots of their own, be careful what you wish for. I shudder to think what the writers have in store now.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Also on The Conners is the actor who played her husband in Living Biblically. He's opposite Sara Gilbert aka Leslie Winkle, whose aunt in The Conners plays Sheldon's mother. I think they must all have the same agent. :)

What I find worrying is the mention that she's going to be in 'multiple' episodes. So the storyline must be going to drag on. Lennys who thought your ship couple weren't being given enough plots of their own, be careful what you wish for. I shudder to think what the writers have in store now.

Well, I'm of the opinion that they are going to use this to get Penny to change her mind about kids.  I still think it was an error to have written 12-3 the way the did.  

On the other hand, since we didn't get an answer to whether or not Leonard is going to donate, and since I'm going to the next taping, what I'm I'm hoping for is that she will be part of the next taping, when Leonard decides he doesn't want to donate.  Then have Penny decide she want's Leonard's kids.   I can dream can't I?  

• Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

I hope multiple means two, even though it doesn't sound like it. If she's in more than two, to me it seems like Leonard may go for it, because you don't need her in more than two episodes for him not to go for it.

@Tensor I hope they will continue this in your taping (they may not, they tend to space out their arcs, especially when it's not about Sheldon). 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, bfm said:

I hope multiple means two, even though it doesn't sound like it. If she's in more than two, to me it seems like Leonard may go for it, because you don't need her in more than two episodes for him not to go for it.

@Tensor I hope they will continue this in your taping (they may not, they tend to space out their arcs, especially when it's not about Sheldon). 

It's just a lousy plausibility bricolage of the writers who have lost their threads at the bitter end of this comedy. :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, veejay said:

It's just a lousy plausibility bricolage of the writers who have lost their threads at the bitter end of this comedy. :wacko:

Oooooohhhh, oooooohhhhh, ooooohhhh, is bricolage the word of the day?  

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

18 minutes ago, Tensor said:

In TBBT land potentially ..of the year!? Or not a word, but a condition? 😉

Edited by veejay
  • Haha 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, bfm said:

Me too, but if it's more than two I have to wonder where the heck they are going with this unwanted plot arc for Lenny?.

Maybe near the end of the season, we find out that she doesn't want the baby anymore and asks Leonard & Penny do they want it. It would be a crappy way to give them a child but will mean Penny doesn't have to change her mind about wanting one herself. Anyway, this is all speculation and until we find out the outcome we'll never know, but I suspect that Lenny fans will be left angry and upset by it. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

Me too, but if it's more than two I have to wonder where the heck they are going with this unwanted plot arc for Lenny?.

Maybe near the end of the season, we find out that she doesn't want the baby anymore and asks Leonard & Penny do they want it. It would be a crappy way to give them a child but will mean Penny doesn't have to change her mind about wanting one herself. Anyway, this is all speculation and until we find out the outcome we'll never know, but I suspect that Lenny fans will be left angry and upset by it.

n_247.gif.22f51a008ae82c2f13aaf84adffc6c63.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zephon75 said:

Anyway, this is all speculation and until we find out the outcome we'll never know, but I suspect that Lenny fans will be left angry and upset by it. 

Those who have any capacity for being angry and upset left after the way Lenny have been treated forso many seasons now.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, JohnPhD said:

Those who have any capacity for being angry and upset left after the way Lenny have been treated for so many seasons now.

There is always room for more anger and being upset left in the tank! 

5 hours ago, Tensor said:

Watch out, there's a bit of Amy rubbing off on you. If I was a doctor, I'd prescribe watching more Lenny scenes.  :hi:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, smartandbeautiful said:

That's the best medicine! :girlsmile:

1.gif

In the words of a song from the movie "An Officer and A Gentleman", "Love Picks Us Up Where We Belong"!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, chucky said:

In the words of a song from the movie "An Officer and A Gentleman", "Love Picks Us Up Where We Belong"!

Seriously? On Sheldon's spot? That's real defeatism! 😮

s_228.gif.9fa15d83ea1440baedfa987c79316544.gif

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Tensor said:

Well, I'm of the opinion that they are going to use this to get Penny to change her mind about kids.  I still think it was an error to have written 12-3 the way the did.  

On the other hand, since we didn't get an answer to whether or not Leonard is going to donate, and since I'm going to the next taping, what I'm I'm hoping for is that she will be part of the next taping, when Leonard decides he doesn't want to donate.  Then have Penny decide she want's Leonard's kids.   I can dream can't I?  

I absolutely agree with you on how this will materialize.  When I saw that she will appear in multiple episodes I got the feeling this Lenny arc will end up with Penny saying she wants to have children or is pregnant already. Either way a good happy ending for them which they so deserve.

5 hours ago, Zephon75 said:

I can understand your pessimism but first and foremost this is a comedy. I cannot see them ending the Lenny story on a sour note as it would be such a disservice to loyal Lenny fans who have supported TBBT for these past 12 years.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

There is a deadline article that suggests that she will return for multiple episodes after the January 10th episode.

2 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Having more than 2 episodes with her on might suggest Leonard says yes?

I believe you're right. Why else have her back, especially with so few episodes left? Her character should be a one and done, unless????!

Edited by chucky

3 minutes ago, chucky said:

I believe you're right. Why else have her back, especially with so few episodes left? Her character should be a one and done, unless????!

If Leonard's say no in the next taping there would be no need to bring her back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

If Leonard's say no in the next taping there would be no need to bring her back.

True, unless she's trying to talk him into it. Which would probably bring Penny into the conversation.  😃

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic