[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, smartandbeautiful said:

Maybe he says yes, but when the time comes, he’ll change his mind (I really count on that 😂)

I could see Marissa pregnant but not because of Leonard

1 hour ago, chucky said:

True, unless she's trying to talk him into it. Which would probably bring Penny into the conversation.  😃

I think Marissa will eventually bother Penny.

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

5 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

Those who have any capacity for being angry and upset left after the way Lenny have been treated forso many seasons now.

I vowed not to get sucked into that again after The Wheaton Recurrence.

5 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

I vowed not to get sucked into that again after The Wheaton Recurrence.

Ah! But in The Wheaton Recurrence in the bowling alley, we see Penny's pain at not being able to verbalize what she can't admit to Leonard and to herself.  It is really an amazing scene.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Ah! But in The Wheaton Recurrence in the bowling alley, we see Penny's pain at not being able to verbalize what she can't admit to Leonard and to herself.  It is really an amazing scene.

For me words and actions must be aligned or I'm out. I have run into too many manipulative people.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, chucky said:

Most definitely. Penny does get jealous with women hanging around her husband.

It seems to me Zack sole purpose in the episode (besides a laugh or two) is to introduce Marissa.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

It seems to me Zack sole purpose in the episode (besides a laugh or two) is to introduce Marissa.

Yeah, I believe you're right. Well that and maybe start the next bump in Lenny's highway.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

There is no symbol to indicate how strongly I agree with this. Conflict and break ups in the Lenny relationship are fine because KC acts Penny's feelings so beautrifully - SO LONG AS the Lenny conflict remains in the foreground until it is resolved. It's sidelining Lenny that upsets me.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Several posts have been hidden.  Individually, they were within the rules (barely), but taken as a series, they became increasingly provocative.    If you want to discuss season 12, discuss it.  Provocative posts with a fantasy bent, should go in the fan fiction section of the forum. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

There is no symbol to indicate how strongly I agree with this. Conflict and break ups in the Lenny relationship are fine because KC acts Penny's feelings so beautrifully - SO LONG AS the Lenny conflict remains in the foreground until it is resolved. It's sidelining Lenny that upsets me.

This donar episode well most likely have a quick resolution at the end like most tbbt episodes. They could easily end this show in one episode anyway. 

10 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

This donar episode well most likely have a quick resolution at the end like most tbbt episodes. They could easily end this show in one episode anyway. 

Since the actress who is Zacks wife is signed for multiple episodes I don’t see a quick resolution 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Since the actress who is Zacks wife is signed for multiple episodes I don’t see a quick resolution 

Well we don't know how much or how little Zacks wife well interact with Leonard or Penny. Even if the storyline continues a few more episodes. It could lead to Penny being supportive.  Or Leonard eventually not going through with it. Adopting might be an option. If Penny has a change of heart. 

21 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Well we don't know how much or how little Zacks wife well interact with Leonard or Penny. Even if the storyline continues a few more episodes. It could lead to Penny being supportive.  Or Leonard eventually not going through with it. Adopting might be an option. If Penny has a change of heart. 

I think she will have a bigger role than Zack because the actress playing her is better known  She was a main character on Galecki’s short lived Biblical show

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

I think she will have a bigger role than Zack because the actress playing her is better known  She was a main character on Galecki’s short lived Biblical show

Probably so. Hopefully it doesn't cause a major riff between Lenny!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tensor said:

Provocative posts with a fantasy bent, should go in the fan fiction section of the forum. 

As a vigorous advocate of fun fictions, I like to thank you! 😊

On 12/17/2018 at 3:23 PM, chucky said:

Hey, this is still Zack. 2 + 2 to him probably equals 10!

Penny is his equal. They both are kind and caring people. Both characters are attractive and not that bright. 

18 hours ago, smartandbeautiful said:

That's the best medicine! :girlsmile:

1.gif

No thanks...They drive me insane.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sah said:

Penny is his equal. They both are kind and caring people. Both characters are attractive and not that bright. 

I wouldnt say Penny isn’t very bright, she’s more uneducated.  Of course, it’s gonna depend on which Penny you get, the one explaining Schrödinger’s Cat to her date, or the one that can’t use a glue gun. 

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Tensor said:

I wouldnt say Penny isn’t very bright, she’s more uneducated.  Of course, it’s gonna depend on which Penny you get, the one explaining Schrödinger’s Cat to her date, or the one that can’t use a glue gun. 

Or didn't realize she got married...

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sah said:

No thanks...They drive me insane.

Funny that's how I feel when I see shamy onscreen 

• Like 1

I hope they don't give several appearances to Zack. If they do it means more appearances for Lenny. They drive me nuts and I prefer them in the background. I prefer more Howardette, Stunice and Raj. 

Penny just makes me cringe and Leonard is boring as they come. I compare Leonard to milk and toast. No flavor at all, just bland.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Chrismo said:

I could see Marissa pregnant but not because of Leonard

Maybe she gets pregnant and Penny is confused by it, finally admitting that she somehow switched Leonard's sperm with some random gel so Marissa didn't really get it. Then this would mean the baby is Zack's, maybe his problem makes it unlikely but not impossible.

14 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Funny that's how I feel when I see shamy onscreen 

I didn't say anything about Shamy...I said I wanted more of the other characters.

5 minutes ago, bfm said:

Maybe she gets pregnant and Penny is confused by it, finally admitting that she somehow switched Leonard's sperm with some random gel so Marissa didn't really get it. Then this would mean the baby is Zack's, maybe his problem makes it unlikely but not impossible.

Please, no more baby stories for anyone. 

• Like 2

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic