[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

9 minutes ago, Sah said:

Please, no more baby stories for anyone. 

If Marissa gets pregnant and it's not Leonard's I highly doubt we will see much of that. Besides, if they don't do a time jump then no matters who's pregnant you won't get to see the baby.

• Like 1

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

Fun facts of the day: 
Big Bang Theory: 20 Things Wrong With Sheldon We All Choose To Ignore
screenrant.com

"It's safe to say The Big Bang Theory is nothing without Sheldon. In fact, he's the heart, soul, and brain of the show. At least according to Sheldon."

😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sah said:

I hope they don't give several appearances to Zack. If they do it means more appearances for Lenny. They drive me nuts and I prefer them in the background. I prefer more Howardette, Stunice and Raj. 

Penny just makes me cringe and Leonard is boring as they come. I compare Leonard to milk and toast. No flavor at all, just bland.

Well you're entitled to your opinion, I just completely disagree with you I want more Lenny focus after all the years on Shamy they deserve some good amount of plots.

As for the rest of what you said, there is nothing about Penny that I can think of that would make anyone cringe. As for Leonard just because he isn't given many good jokes or lines doesn't make him bland he is the normal guy of the group and there is nothing wrong with that. 

As for Stuart/Denise and Raj well you might prefer more of them I don't I would rather watch grass grow than them.

The Shamy have lost their uniqueness and are nothing special anymore  , they are now no  different from any other couple . Although with them getting so much attention over the last several years,  I now find them boring and even a little irritating especially Sheldon . 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sah said:

Penny is his equal. They both are kind and caring people. Both characters are attractive and not that bright. 

Sorry, I have to disagree with you. Penny has proven that she is smarter than Zack. Kind, caring and attractive, yes. For her part, Penny never thought the guys were going to blow up the moon! Or think putting the laser on stun wouldn't blow it up.Even Sheldon said Penny could do better!

2 hours ago, Sah said:

Or didn't realize she got married...

Drunk and thinking they were fakes! She knew she was married, just thought they were not real!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zephon75 said:

As for the rest of what you said, there is nothing about Penny that I can think of that would make anyone cringe. As for Leonard just because he isn't given many good jokes or lines doesn't make him bland he is the normal guy of the group and there is nothing wrong with that. 

Actually I enjoy Leonard's jokes. When he does get lines (that are not OOC unnecessary or totally whacko drama) I think they're great and 12 years in Johnny still gives great performances (this IMO should be more appreciate given that in the last two years there have been times when some of the others, IMO, gave lesser performances than they used to).

• Like 2
  • Leonard Cupid 1

I hope they don't give several appearances to Zack. If they do it means more appearances for Lenny. They drive me nuts and I prefer them in the background. I prefer more Howardette, Stunice and Raj. 
Penny just makes me cringe and Leonard is boring as they come. I compare Leonard to milk and toast. No flavor at all, just bland.

I've actually fallen asleep during shamy scenes last season

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chucky said:

Sorry, I have to disagree with you. Penny has proven that she is smarter than Zack. Kind, caring and attractive, yes. For her part, Penny never thought the guys were going to blow up the moon! Or think putting the laser on stun wouldn't blow it up.Even Sheldon said Penny could do better!

Drunk and thinking they were fakes! She knew she was married, just thought they were not real!

NO. She did not know she was married. Since she believed the "ceremony" to not be real, she never believed she was married.

Edited by BigBang15
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I actually find the Shamy relationship abusive, I still think that Sheldon should have been the unmarried male of the gang, not Raj.  It would have also justified why he still acts the way he still does and allowed the writers to not to have to soften his edges giving them the ability to keep his personality still extremely wacky and funny.

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, legacy99 said:

Who said anything about Shamy? I said I wanted more Stunice, Howardette and Raj. 

7 hours ago, bfm said:

If Marissa gets pregnant and it's not Leonard's I highly doubt we will see much of that. Besides, if they don't do a time jump then no matters who's pregnant you won't get to see the baby.

Please. No more pregnancy plots. For anyone. 

46 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I actually find the Shamy relationship abusive, I still think that Sheldon should have been the unmarried male of the gang, not Raj.  It would have also justified why he still acts the way he still does and allowed the writers to not to have to soften his edges giving them the ability to keep his personality still extremely wacky and funny.

I don't disagree with the bold part...

Just now, Sah said:

Who said anything about Shamy? I said I wanted more Stunice, Howardette and Raj. 

You also gave your opinion of Lenny, that they drive you insane( among other things) and that’s fine. You are  allowed to give your opinion of Lenny,  just as others are free to give their opinion of Shamy.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, chucky said:

In my opinion, that makes her very ditzy...

7 hours ago, veejay said:

Fun facts of the day: 
screenrant.com

"It's safe to say The Big Bang Theory is nothing without Sheldon. In fact, he's the heart, soul, and brain of the show. At least according to Sheldon."

😉

I would still take Sheldon, Raj, Howard or Stuart over Leonard. The others atleast have a personality. This is just my opinion though. We are free to disagree. 

7 hours ago, veejay said:

Fun facts of the day: 
screenrant.com

😉

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

screenrant  seems to agree

1 hour ago, BigBang15 said:

NO. She did not know she was married. Since she believed the "ceremony" to not be real, she never believed she was married.

Believe what you want to believe. As usual, we disagree. 

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

Amy absolutely allows Sheldon to do what he does.  I think it is more fair to just say Sheldon is utterly self centered and childish and she puts up with it.  She is not afraid of hm.  I do agree that Sheldon should have been the single one.  I love that they brought in Amy, but the break-up should have stuck.  Together they are now Kindergarteners playing house and their quirks are usually not funny.

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Sah said:

In my opinion, that makes her very ditzy...

In my opinion, it doesn't! Wow, this is the second time I've posted this in the last couple of minutes. I guess, as usual, we disagree. Same statement, two different threads. :sungum:

Raj with Amy would have been much better to me than Anu or Sheldon.  There was even an episode where he said he did find a little bit of feeling for her and they always seemed to get along well after he began to talk.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Raj with Amy would have been much better to me than Anu or Sheldon.  There was even an episode where he said he did find a little bit of feeling for her and they always seemed to get along well after he began to talk.

I don't see it. I don't think they fit at all.

I agree Sheldon sometimes treats Amy poorly. Of course this was much more common in older days. He is getting better and they do seem to love each other. If Sheldon didn't love Amy than he would have absolutely no reason at all to be better to her, as we know he doesn't care much about being decent to other people. 

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, BigBang15 said:

6 hours ago, chucky said:

Aren't you saying the same thing?

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, MsGreentea said:

Amy absolutely allows Sheldon to do what he does.  I think it is more fair to just say Sheldon is utterly self centered and childish and she puts up with it.  She is not afraid of hm.  I do agree that Sheldon should have been the single one.  I love that they brought in Amy, but the break-up should have stuck.  Together they are now Kindergarteners playing house and their quirks are usually not funny.

My exact opinion!

39 minutes ago, MsGreentea said:

I think it has been repeated so often its no longer funny. But that not exclusive just to Shamy.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Tensor said:

I put that down to the uneducated part.  Well, that and the alcohol. 

Exactly. Once upon a time I used to hesitate to apply the  term 'uneducated' to people who live in a country where we're all sent to school or taught at home. However, I now do use it because there are many who just do not take advantage of what's on offer, either because they can't or simply won't.  They leave school without much of an education whether it's because their education was hindered in some way or because they didn't want one. So, I decided 'uneducated' or 'ill-educated' were not unfair terms really and  I could never think of a more appropriate adjective.  From her own account Penny was one of those girls who saw school as a place primarily for interacting with boys in one way or another according to her age. When they were telling her about Newton and her classmates were learning, she was probably fantasising about a teenage boy of the same name and wondering how to get him away from his girlfriend.

She may be temperamentally  'not academically inclined' as Sheldon put it, but intelligent enough to mix with people who are. When she had little choice but to apply herself to study for her new job, she did so and she passed whatever assessment it was. The manager of Bernie's section may have been afraid to tell her there was no vacancy for her friend, but the firm would never have dared let Penny loose selling medicines if she hadn't learned enough about them.  We never saw what led Bernie to decide Penny would be up to it, but Bernie and Amy  both know what she's capable of when she needs to be. Bernie has worked with her. She was even happy in the lab making the parts for the infinite persistence gizmo.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Aren't you saying the same thing?

I don't think so. I said she knew she got married but thought it were fake. The other poster said she didn't know she was married. I don't know, maybe it is the same thing. I'm too tired right now to worry about it!

Edited by chucky

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic