Jump to content

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, djsurrey said:

Sarcasm? I mean she wrote the book, Needy Baby, Greety Baby.

She can also be very serious. Just like me. 😉

bev_19.gif.47b1cef048f94a456abd90b1aab0fa2f.gif

Edited by veejay
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, chucky said:

Totally agree! Personally, I'd love the final episode to be 75% Lenny!

I would really,really love 75 % Lenny in the final episode but I'm guessing that the final episode will probably be very Sheldon heavy with very little Lenny or nothing at all.

Edited by Swedish Chef
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

I imagine Chuck giving advice like Beverly....

Chuck who? Chuck Lorre, maybe!

3 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

I'm guessing that the final episode will probably be very Sheldon heavy with very little Lenny or nothing at all.

That's what I'm thinking as well. You know TPTB, if it ain't broke, don't screw with it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

What would be surprising is Beverly dead and in an open casket. I can always dream can't I?

Yeahhhhh! My question is, if that happened, would Leonard, Michael, his sister or Alfred shed a tear?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chrismo said:

What would be surprising is Beverly dead and in an open casket. I can always dream can't I?

If a character were to be dead, Beverley wouldn't be my first or second choice.

  • Like 2
  • Run to India 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I also think a fitting end for Penny and Leonard would be the touching scene where she tells Leonard she is pregnant. Think there will be alot of tears in that one. Also, to extend it further Leonard telling his mother that Penny is pregnant and she being very caring and loving about it, and Penny telling her parents that she is pregnant and her father saying in a tearful reply "Way to go slugger".........not a dry eye in the house

If it is in the finale then I'd prefer to just see them. I hope the finale won't be guest-star-heavy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I also think a fitting end for Penny and Leonard would be the touching scene where she tells Leonard she is pregnant. Think there will be alot of tears in that one. Also, to extend it further Leonard telling his mother that Penny is pregnant and she being very caring and loving about it, and Penny telling her parents that she is pregnant and her father saying in a tearful reply "Way to go slugger".........not a dry eye in the house

I'd either be rolling my eyes or shaking my head in disbelief.

5 hours ago, Sah said:

Should be a victory lap for everyone. Not everone loves Lenny either...

THANK YOU! If Lenny is well written I'm okay with it but I'm not crazy about it and never watched for it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m sorry to say that ‘Friends’ will probably looked at as a better show in the long run, after TBBT as ended, because they stayed loyal to their original concept of the six friends and they balanced the show between the six characters during the whole series run.  TBBT will be probably be remembered as Lorre pulling an ‘Urkel’ about mid series, like was done on Family Matters, and making the show about one character and it will probably be said that Parsons was the only reason the show lasted as long as it did, which I believe is false.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I’m sorry to say that ‘Friends’ will probably looked at as a better show in the long run, after TBBT as ended, because they stayed loyal to their original concept of the six friends and they balanced the show between the six characters during the whole series run.  TBBT will be probably be remembered as Lorre pulling an ‘Urkel’ about mid series, like was done on Family Matters, and making the show about one character and it will probably be said that Parsons was the only reason the show lasted as long as it did, which I believe is false.

Perhaps by some. For me Friends is/was and ever shall be irrelevant. No contest. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, djsurrey said:

Perhaps by some. For me Friends is/was and ever shall be irrelevant. No contest. 

The only reason it is relevant is because TBBT has generally turned into a mediocre show.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.