Jump to content

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

I know it has been said before but i’m Not sure why they can’t get new pictures of the seven. Is not in the budget or not in their contract to pose for a new one?

TPTB are lazy or don't want to spend the time, energy or money, especially with the show ending soon! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Chrismo said:

I know it has been said before but i’m Not sure why they can’t get new pictures of the seven. Is not in the budget or not in their contract to pose for a new one?

Kaley and Jim both posted pictures on IG from a photo shoot on November 30th. They were both quite dressed up. The assumption is that it was a BBT photo shoot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

Kaley and Jim both posted pictures on IG from a photo shoot on November 30th. They were both quite dressed up. The assumption is that it was a BBT photo shoot.

We'll have to wait and see. Maybe that will be for the finale!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, vonmar said:

Kaley and Jim both posted pictures on IG from a photo shoot on November 30th. They were both quite dressed up. The assumption is that it was a BBT photo shoot.

That’s all well and good but I don’t understand why they used recycled pictures for their DVD covers. Thoe picture on the season 11 goes back I don’t know how far. It seems to me a season 11 DVD should have at least season 11 pictures.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

That’s all well and good but I don’t understand why they used recycled pictures for their DVD covers. Thoe picture on the season 11 goes back I don’t know how far. It seems to me a season 11 DVD should have at least season 11 pictures.

That's affirmative. We don't need retro pictures.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, chucky said:

Well, Happy Day after Christmas Day!  I hope all enjoyed a wonderful day. Now, for those wonderful college football games. As Penny would say "YEEEHAW"!

Known as St Stephen's Day ( When Good King Wenceslas looked out ) or Boxing Day. Among other sporting events there was horseracing on this side of the pond and I put 55p each way on a horse that came in first. "YEEEHAW"!

  • Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Known as St Stephen's Day ( When Good King Wenceslas looked out ) or Boxing Day. Among other sporting events there was horseracing on this side of the pond and I put 55p each way on a horse that came in first. "YEEEHAW"!

Congratulations!!!  If only the horse’s name was Sheldon or Leonard!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Chrismo said:

Agreed. Although for the first time in a while I'm actually excited to see the next two episodes.

I'm waiting for the next one, but dreading what comes later. I'm waiting for details about the taping more than for 12×12, although the continuation of that plot may not be in 12×13, they tend to spread out arcs.

Edited by bfm
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, bfm said:

I'm waiting for the next one, but dreading what comes later. I'm waiting for details about the taping more than for 12×12, although the continuation of that plot may not be in 12×13, they tend to space out arcs.

Maybe interested more than excited?

  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, chucky said:

There is a first time for everything. He's had the opportunity in the past, but let Penny have the upper hand!

Bad wording again (too much eggnog?). I more meant seeing Penny nervous. Like with Alex for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.