Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

From the taping report we know that Sheldon goes to President Siebert to complain about the other scientists and he is assured that Caltech will fight for Amy's place on the Nobel application.

I think the Caltech will submit their own Nobel application forcing the Fermi physicists to choose between themselves for the third spot with Amy and Sheldon's application.  Siebert can be pretty fierce when it comes to protecting the university and its assets.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, vonmar said:

 

I think the Caltech will submit their own Nobel application forcing the Fermi physicists to choose between themselves for the third spot with Amy and Sheldon's application.  Siebert can be pretty fierce when it comes to protecting the university and its assets.

Where’s the drama in that?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chrismo said:

Where’s the drama in that?

That is the resolution of the drama in the end of the episode...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bfm said:

That is the resolution of the drama in the end of the episode...

Theirs resolution? What’s that like?

giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bfm said:

That is the resolution of the drama in the end of the episode...

interesting, very interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Got a feeling Sheldon is going to betray Amy for the Nobel Prize. 

Please, they are so going to make Sheldon swoooonworthy and have Amy take the credit because they're "relationship goals" and all that jazz. 😒:icon_rolleyes:

  • Like 2
  • Run to India 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Got a feeling Sheldon is going to betray Amy for the Nobel Prize. 

Though I would get a laugh out of that I don’t think that will happen. Even the Sheldon does no wrong viewers could make an excuse for that one.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Got a feeling Sheldon is going to betray Amy for the Nobel Prize. 

The "old" Sheldon, yeah! The "new and improved" Sheldon, probably not! The writers couldn't justify that action now!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaisyJane said:

Please, they are so going to make Sheldon swoooonworthy and have Amy take the credit because they're "relationship goals" and all that jazz. 😒:icon_rolleyes:

What ? Translation please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

What ? Translation please.

Yeah, I'd like that translation as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Got a feeling Sheldon is going to betray Amy for the Nobel Prize. 

Sheldon doesn't have the power to decide who gets the prize. It might be none of them in the end.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

What ? Translation please.

I think the jist is they are going to make him look like a wonderful guy. Swoon worthy  sort of means some fans will end up in ecstasy 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

I think the jist is they are going to make him look like a wonderful guy. Swoon worthy  sort of means some fans will end up in ecstasy 

Thank you. I don't get how they are relationship goals. What are and what does it mean ? Sometimes my language feels its age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Thank you. I don't get how they are relationship goals. What are and what does it mean ? Sometimes my language feels its age.

I belive that was sarcasm, meaning that the writers are forcefully trying to make Shamy's relationship seem perfect.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bfm said:

I belive that was sarcasm, meaning that the writers are forcefully trying to make Shamy's relationship seem perfect.

Pure, unadulterated sarcasm. Sheldon is not swoon worthy and it isn't the least bit believable that he would act in an unselfish manner, based on every single one of his actions. But it will please a portion of the fans so they'll write it that way, even though it's not believable. 

Edited by DaisyJane
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joyceraye said:

Sheldon doesn't have the power to decide who gets the prize. It might be none of them in the end.

Its more the gesture than the result.

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

I think the jist is they are going to make him look like a wonderful guy. Swoon worthy  sort of means some fans will end up in ecstasy 

While others will not!

10 minutes ago, DaisyJane said:

But it will please a portion of the fans so they'll write it that way, even though it's not believable. 

I don't think they care what the fans want. They write it that way because they like it that way. It just so happens some fans will like it anyway it's written!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, chucky said:

While others will not!

I don't think they care what the fans want. They write it that way because they like it that way. It just so happens some fans will like it anyway it's written!

They only care about how Sheldon fans wants it.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I don't think they care what the fans want. They write it that way because they like it that way. It just so happens some fans will like it anyway it's written!
I would imagine he will get nominated because they could you that has a storyline for ys

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

They only care about how Sheldon fans wants it.

I have the impression that the writers are Sheldon/Shamy fans. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chucky said:

I have the impression that the writers are Sheldon/Shamy fans. 

I would say, much of the show revolving obtrusively around Sheldon because of the investment in Young Sheldon. So much of his behavior is excused as adorable because of it.

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, veejay said:

I would say, much of the show revolving obtrusively around Sheldon because of the investment in Young Sheldon. So much of his behavior is excused as adorable because of it.

Which in my opinion is B S!

Edited by chucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should have said what ever decision they choose will be based on how it helps ys

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I should have said what ever decision they choose will be based on how it helps ys

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

It will certainly help YS if it becomes a show about the childhood of a Nobel laureate.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.