[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Yippee, Penny will be pregnant in the Valentine episode, because jealousy is the right reason to have a baby >_>

Raj having his non-bachelor bachelor party, Raj probably got snubbed out of his India wedding so that they could keep Lenny in kitchen island for the pregnancy test reveal

• Like 1

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Shelldon said:

Yippee, Penny will be pregnant in the Valentine episode, because jealousy is the right reason to have a baby >_>

Raj having his non-bachelor bachelor party, Raj probably got snubbed out of his India wedding so that they could keep Lenny in kitchen island for the pregnancy test reveal

Whos Penny jealous of? Shes quite clear in her opposition to having kids. If she gets pregnant, it well be unplanned and a surprise. 

• Like 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

38 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Whos Penny jealous of? Shes quite clear in her opposition to having kids. If she gets pregnant, it well be unplanned and a surprise. 

But why she jealous of Leonard donating his sperm?

3 hours ago, bfm said:

Yeah, quite childish... But hey, at least he won't be making the donation that she doesn't want him to make...? IDK, can't say this is good but they could've done worse. This is where keeping very low expectations helps, I guess.

Yes  This is a roundabout way to come to a decision on his donation. Guess we will have to see the episode and how it plays out.  But i agree the only way this will come to a serious resolution is if Penny reveals why she does not want children.  Maybe her father does give her some advice.  I saw a picture of Kaley on her IG. She needed a drink when she got home after the taping......it must have been a tough episode for her.

• Like 1

I might not agree with how it played out and how the decision was ultimately made, but Jim’s decision to walk away and therefore bring an end to the show is looking more and more astute each week.

Due to an employment opportunity and how hectic these past couple of months have been for me personally I am some weeks behind (spoilers and clips are all I have read or seen) and yet I have no real desire to binge my way back to being up to date.

Can’t say the latest developments is going to get me watching anytime soon either, sounds absolutely bizarre. I’m a clean living individual but if I wasn’t I would probably like some of whatever these writers are smoking these days. Must be some strong shit indeed.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, BigBang15 said:

This is what I'm thinking.

I also think her reason will come out that she fears the kids will not take after Leonard's side and be smart, but her side. When she realizes the two geniuses (Zack and Mrs Zack) are taking the same chance, she comes around.

I agree with that logic. I think it’s also will come out why Zack and Marissa want children and that may be more of a reason.

6 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:

On a lighter note, which of these is making a comeback?cbfbfb14675ed67d84b7f928266ddcdf.jpgd232a33fd3e2504f5ed8d4f61b891ca0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you see any reason why she can't wear both?  Wear the glasses with the nightgown?

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Jonny said:

I might not agree with how it played out and how the decision was ultimately made, but Jim’s decision to walk away and therefore bring an end to the show is looking more and more astute each week.

Due to an employment opportunity and how hectic these past couple of months have been for me personally I am some weeks behind (spoilers and clips are all I have read or seen) and yet I have no real desire to binge my way back to being up to date.

Can’t say the latest developments is going to get me watching anytime soon either, sounds absolutely bizarre. I’m a clean living individual but if I wasn’t I would probably like some of whatever these writers are smoking these days. Must be some strong shit indeed.

I agree. This show is a perfect example of a sitcom staying around past it's natural expiration date. TBBT was lots of fun when it started and somewhere along the way it became something entirely different. It's rarely funny anymore and mostly the attempted humor is pointed and mean spirited. The characters (who I originally found engaging) are kind of cartoonish and barely seem able to tolerate each other, even the ones that are married. I'm not sure if this is an intentional move by the writers or some failure on their part but either way, it's becoming a struggle for me to watch this with fun.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, veejay said:

I agree. This show is a perfect example of a sitcom staying around past it's natural expiration date. TBBT was lots of fun when it started and somewhere along the way it became something entirely different. It's rarely funny anymore and mostly the attempted humor is pointed and mean spirited. The characters (who I originally found engaging) are kind of cartoonish and barely seem able to tolerate each other, even the ones that are married. I'm not sure if this is an intentional move by the writers or some failure on their part but either way, it's becoming a struggle for me to watch this with fun.

I was personally still getting a ton of enjoyment from the show right up to the end of Season 10, Season 11 for me was when I saw signs of the show really starting to show its age and creak, and that has been further on display from what I've watched of this season.

None of the major storylines I find interesting right now, in fact Stuart/Denise/Stunice has in some ways been the only thing I have really enjoyed from this season and yes he's an established member of the cast but he's not a show driver so to speak.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I was personally still getting a ton of enjoyment from the show right up to the end of Season 10, Season 11 for me was when I saw signs of the show really starting to show its age and creak, and that has been further on display from what I've watched of this season.

None of the major storylines I find interesting right now, in fact Stuart/Denise/Stunice has in some ways been the only thing I have really enjoyed from this season and yes he's an established member of the cast but he's not a show driver so to speak.

I can agree to that, too. Maybe we should take Penny's hint to heart and go.  But without the definitive end, the formula won't work, I guess. 😉

equations.gif.be94ff122c0aa9f5bcb5222f29b42652.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jonny said:

I completely agree. It has really been going downhill for the last 2 seasons. I, like you, have no interest in any of the current stories. They are just not as well crafted as in previous seasons (one to ten). Glad no spin-offs are on the way as well.  Really not needed at this point. 

• Like 1

Does anyone think there is any possibility that instead of flying everyone over for a huge wedding, Raj and Anu just decide, instead of wasting all of those marigolds and elephants to just go home and get married with their families there and then come back?  I could never picture an ep where everyone in the gang actually looked like they had gone to India.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Does anyone think there is any possibility that instead of flying everyone over for a huge wedding, Raj and Anu just decide, instead of wasting all of those marigolds and elephants to just go home and get married with their families there and then come back?  I could never picture an ep where everyone in the gang actually looked like they had gone to India.

No way. No Hindus I've ever known at least. Unless American Indian weddings are different ? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

This brings to mind "you can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!"

I don’t see a wedding in India either. It would involve too many family members. A wedding similar to Shamy’s.Maybe Stuart proposing at the wedding? I think their will be storylines going on in the background involving Shamy and Lenny. Nobel and baby maybe?

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic