The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

Yup

Yes. a post I have been waiting for!!!

William Shatner takes me back to some of my earliest sci-fi memories.

Edited by djsurrey
  • Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Sah said:

I think I will lose my shit too :(

The show in general has already turned to shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 3:27 PM, Sah said:

Would not be his daughter. It would be Daughter of Zach and Marissa. 

Well... wait a minute: biologically she or he (future infant)  would be Marissa's and Leonard's, even if legally he would be Zach and Marissa's. IMO it is totally Leonard's decision if he wants to do it or not, but I could never see myself doing something like that (donating sperm) with someone I knew. I totally understand from Zach and Marissa's POV but not Leonard's.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Well... wait a minute: biologically she or he (future infant)  would be Marissa's and Leonard's, even if legally he would be Zach and Marissa's. IMO it is totally Leonard's decision if he wants to do it or not, but I could never see myself doing something like that (donating sperm) with someone I knew. I totally understand from Zach and Marissa's POV but not Leonard's.

Leonard didn’t donate

3 hours ago, luminous said:

Ellen seems to blend in well with the cast. No point here, just a random thought.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, smartandbeautiful said:

I know him as Sofia Vergara’s husband 😂

Never 'eard  of 'er neither. Keep rolling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Chrismo said:

The show in general has already turned to shit.

oh, I wouldn't call it  that ... it can't match first few seasons for sure, those were legendary, but isn't it the same with each show on TV?

I can't recall any show that actually got better over the years, towards the end

BTW, I find it great that we're getting an apisode with quite a few (real) guests start again 👍

Edited by margarete

1 hour ago, luminous said:

From etcanada:

‘The Big Bang Theory’ Cast Reveals Who Is Most Emotional About The Show Ending

(link includes two videos from the Ellen Show)

rozman_16094_20190130_0585r.jpg?quality=

Aww, lookey there, Lenny and Shamy in the couch with the others on stools!

1 hour ago, luminous said:

From etcanada:

‘The Big Bang Theory’ Cast Reveals Who Is Most Emotional About The Show Ending

(link includes two videos from the Ellen Show)

rozman_16094_20190130_0585r.jpg?quality=

Hilarious. Thanks for sharing!

2 hours ago, joyceraye said:

Never 'eard  of 'er neither. Keep rolling.

Modern Family

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chucky said:

And her commercials!

You might not get the commercials in the UK

1 hour ago, chucky said:

Aww, lookey there, Lenny and Shamy in the couch with the others on stools!

They'd have to get a bigger couch, like I've been saying Shamy should do for a couple of years now. But I think Jim in wonderful in interviews. He always does well on Ellen for some reason.

I found that an odd dress for Mayim considering how short it was an an odd choice for Kaley with that big pattern, but I thought they were ALL cute, even the guys.

50 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

They'd have to get a bigger couch, like I've been saying Shamy should do for a couple of years now. But I think Jim in wonderful in interviews. He always does well on Ellen for some reason.

I found that an odd dress for Mayim considering how short it was an an odd choice for Kaley with that big pattern, but I thought they were ALL cute, even the guys.

I know nothing about womens fashion but doesn't Kaleys dress look like a pj's

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Now that you say it, that does seem shorter than what I think she usually wears, but I don't follow her that closely and I don't care enough about outfits to remember her previous outfits...

I was more focused on the weird seating arrangement. Kaley seems to be too close to Jim to the point that it seems like he doesn't have enough room there, Johnny is a reasonable distance from her, and then there's a big weird gap between him and Mayim. It just looks weird. 

35 minutes ago, luminous said:

The Big Bang! 💥 :icon_cheesygrin:

kaley-melissa-mayim-ellenshow-bang.gif.7372ee454502ffc0bd80c2002f84cc76.gif

Source

Kaley's worried face before "the bang" LOL

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chrismo said:

You might not get the commercials in the UK

That's true!

1 hour ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Yep!

38 minutes ago, bfm said:

Now that you say it, that does seem shorter than what I think she usually wears, but I don't follow her that closely and I don't care enough about outfits to remember her previous outfits...

I was more focused on the weird seating arrangement. Kaley seems to be too close to Jim to the point that it seems like he doesn't have enough room there, Johnny is a reasonable distance from her, and then there's a big weird gap between him and Mayim. It just looks weird. 

Kaley's worried face before "the bang" LOL

They all seemed to enjoy themselves!