Jump to content

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

Also, Daylight Savings Time.   In Sep/Oct and Apr/May  there are people still outside due to the sun still being up.  Generally, over the last six years, the show has lost about a point in demo and about 3 million viewers during the spring DST periods.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

I was a bit surprised they left the lower back tatoo  visible on Kaley.  They hid the other two (special effects for her moth and makeup for the hummingbird, I think), but left that one.  Of course, that one's been seen twice before, so they may not have cared.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I was a bit surprised they left the lower back tatoo  visible on Kaley.  They hid the other two (special effects for her moth and makeup for the hummingbird, I think), but left that one.  Of course, that one's been seen twice before, so they may not have cared.  

You know, it’s all about the hair. 🙂

standbild001.jpg.a3aef93eafcc6ad0f3c650b9935389ef.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think the hair works.  If you look at the video, her hair moves enough that it should be visible.  Not to mention, right at the end of the scene, they shoot her from the side, with the back visible, so it should be seen then also.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I don't think the hair works.  If you look at the video, her hair moves enough that it should be visible.  Not to mention, right at the end of the scene, they shoot her from the side, with the back visible, so it should be seen then also.  

Sure, you're right. I just wanted to make a little reference to the endless hair debates of former times. There was no other serious consideration of Penny's appearance at that time. 😉

Please don't ruin my stupid jokes with facts.

Edited by veejay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, veejay said:

Sure, you're right. I just wanted to make a little reference to the endless hair debates of former times. There was no other serious consideration of Penny's appearance at that time. 😉

Shows what can happen when your on the road and not getting enough sleep.  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love those two-three sentence scenes and we had several of them in this episode, absolutele gorgeous 😄

 

"why are u trying to avoid having sex?"

"well, we did it three weks ago"

"shut up, I was talking to Leonard"

 

or:

"I hate this so much, why am I doing it?"

"to prove some stupid point to your husband"

 

or last scene:

"NO ... ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!"  😆😆

 

 

 

EDIT:  and yes, randal and lisa ... we might even find out pennys surname by the end of the series 😎

Edited by margarete
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tensor said:

I was a bit surprised they left the lower back tatoo  visible on Kaley.  They hid the other two (special effects for her moth and makeup for the hummingbird, I think), but left that one.  Of course, that one's been seen twice before, so they may not have cared.  

I wish we could have seen the Cookie Monster.  🤪

8 hours ago, veejay said:

coffee6.gif.dfa52f3e5da381e9400f6f55e3374bd8.gif

Yeah you go to your neighbors without, as Stephanie would say, any clothes on.

  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting prelim numbers today.  Last nights show had the highest demo and viewers of the season. 2.6 demo, with 13.96 million viewers.  If it gets it’s normal adjustment, it will become the first series show, this year, to draw more than 14 million viewers. 

  • Like 6
  • It's a Tiara 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Interesting prelim numbers today.  Last nights show had the highest demo and viewers of the season. 2.6 demo, with 13.96 million viewers.  If it gets it’s normal adjustment, it will become the first series show, this year, to draw more than 14 million viewers. 

A Leonard & Penny centered plot.....

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Interesting prelim numbers today.  Last nights show had the highest demo and viewers of the season. 2.6 demo, with 13.96 million viewers.  If it gets it’s normal adjustment, it will become the first series show, this year, to draw more than 14 million viewers. 

@Mario D. prediction was just spot on, really awesome.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From usatoday.com

Some spoilers for episode 12.17 "The Conference Valuation", which will be taped next week:

Quote

The episode, which finds Bernadette (Melissa Rauch) and Penny butting heads at a pharmaceutical convention and Amy (Mayim Bialik) trying to manipulate Sheldon (Jim Parsons) into wanting kids, was spread across several sets on the vast soundstage.

For each scene, more than five dozen people gathered at the Wolowitz home, the pharmaceutical convention, a hotel and the iconic living-room set,  as longtime director Mark Cendrowski offered stage directions and cast members dressed in street clothes and off-camera hairdos – a more stylish cut for Simon Helberg (Wolowitz) and straight locks for Rauch – recited lines, sometimes consulting scripts.

Full article: Kaley Cuoco on the end of 'The Big Bang Theory': 'I am already, like, losing it'

 

Edited by luminous
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, luminous said:

The episode, which finds Bernadette (Melissa Rauch) and Penny butting heads at a pharmaceutical convention and Amy (Mayim Bialik) trying to manipulate Sheldon (Jim Parsons) into wanting kids, was spread across several sets on the vast soundstage.

Wow... 😒

4C67E1F4-3172-4A0F-9206-9F1AFC34FD86.gif

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.