Jump to content

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Shelldon said:

Here's a toast to you Wil, if anyone has the chops to spin off it's you and your adventures

As Professor Proton? I'd love that and all of our friends from the show could show up occasionally.  don't know what his next project will be but I wish him all the best. 

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Shelldon said:

From villain to a more likable hero than our 4 male leads

Heres a toast to you Wil, if anyone has the chops to spin off it's you and your adventures

I'm in total disagreement with your post! But, that's nothing new!  :cool:

  • Run to India 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, chucky said:

I always particularly liked WW and KC together because they both have charisma.

They do play off each other well. Wil was a great addition to the show as a recurring guest star. They could do so many things with him. He's in some of the best storylines they've had.

 

8 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Well I hate the WW character because he deliberatley broke up Lenny for personal gain. And then continued to be friendly with Penny. 

If Penny didn't hold it against him, I'm not going to. They weren't going to make that clear sailing.  I always knew there had to be conflict. for awhile longer.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Tribble said:

Yes I agree, WW has amazing charisma.

Agree with you Tribble. He really does, he comes off as just really likeable and I will definitely be keeping an eye out for his next projects. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Well I hate the WW character because he deliberatley broke up Lenny for personal gain. And then continued to be friendly with Penny. 

I’m a Lenny fan but I have to disagree with you. He was a villain in this episode but he didn’t break up Lenny. Leonard and Penny broke up Lenny. Penny for not saying I love you and Leonard for expecting her to. JMO but if they had stayed together I don’t think the show would of lasted so long. I know some say, including myself, that the show could of ended a couple of years ago but JMO it could of been sooner than that.

Edited by Chrismo
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I’m a Lenny fan but I have to disagree with you. He was a villain in this episode but he didn’t break up Lenny. Leonard and Penny broke up Lenny. Penny for not saying I love you and Leonard for expecting her to. JMO but if they had stayed together I don’t think the show would of lasted so long. I know some say, including myself, that the show could of ended a couple of years ago but JMO it could of been sooner than that.

Spot on. By them breaking up, we got to see how much Penny really did love Leonard and she learned that too. 

  • Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

They do play off each other well. Wil was a great addition to the show as a recurring guest star. They could do so many things with him. He's in some of the best storylines they've had.

Sorry, I never said that. I disagreed with the original poster!

  • Like 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Spot on. By them breaking up, we got to see how much Penny really did love Leonard and she learned that too. 

True! This was confirmed more and more often, although the authors tended to place the stupidest obstacles in Lenny's path.

n_448.gif.d3eaecbb30bd9b31e13f7e82e18293e7.gif

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thursday nights show had a 2.3 demo, with 13.3 million viewers.  This was the highest scripted series for the week( and the only one above a two for the third straight week) but down three tenths, and 700,000 viewers from the last show.  

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Chrismo said:

I’m a Lenny fan but I have to disagree with you. He was a villain in this episode but he didn’t break up Lenny. Leonard and Penny broke up Lenny. Penny for not saying I love you and Leonard for expecting her to. JMO but if they had stayed together I don’t think the show would of lasted so long. I know some say, including myself, that the show could of ended a couple of years ago but JMO it could of been sooner than that.

Not exactly while its true Lenny breaking up was inevitable. WW forced the issue by manipulating them. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Not exactly while its true Lenny breaking up was inevitable. WW forced the issue by manipulating them. 

But there already was an issue to be forced, so either way it was going to come out at some point.
So, actually all Lenny's should be grateful for WW helping them forward.

  • Like 1
  • Run to India 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither Leonard or Penny seem to have a problem with Wil and never have. Lennies always take it harder than Lenny themselves. I guess that’s the curse of the devoted shipper! ( maybe because I saw Recombination BEFORE seeing Recurrence and knew the final outcome it didn’t affect me the same way. )


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Itwasdestined said:

Neither Leonard or Penny seem to have a problem with Wil and never have. Lennies always take it harder than Lenny themselves. I guess that’s the curse of the devoted shipper!emoji4.png ( maybe because I saw Recombination BEFORE seeing Recurrence and knew the final outcome it didn’t affect me the same way. )


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, "Recurrence" was a crusher for a lot of Lennys who were watching it linearly, as we didn't know when or even if they would ever get back together.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.