[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Tensor

20 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

Thank you very much, @Trinabeana78! You completely made my day!

Mine, too. THANK YOU!

12 hours ago, joyceraye said:

If the book is published and successful, Stuart will finally make some money in his own field.

That would be awesome. I've been saying that for years.

33 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

You know when TBBT has to end when Stuart is being discussed so much 

I like Stuart.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Mine, too. THANK YOU!

That would be awesome. I've been saying that for years.

I like Stuart.

I do too, he still brings nerdy to the table when others are not so nerdy anymore. I love his awkwardness. He cracks me up!

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Sah said:

Perhaps Stuart's ending then is moving in with Denise and out of Wolowitz house and doing children book illustrations on the side. Or selling the comic store and focusing on illustrations... 

Sounds about right!

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, vonmar said:

A rerun of TBBT was the most watched show last night with 8.29 million viewers.

CBS execs are really, really going to miss this show.

Are they filming on Tuesday and when is the next new episode going to air?

2 minutes ago, Sah said:

Are they filming on Tuesday and when is the next new episode going to air?

They are on hiatus this week and the next new episode airs this coming Thursday (March 7th).

• Thanks 2

I think Penny well give birth in the penultimate episode actually. Not sure how I Feel about that. But I am guessing when it happens all logic well be thrown out the window. And be universally adored. 

The Elevator most likely well be fixed in the series final I am betting. When they are leaving the Apartment Unit. It is fixed. I Thought it would be a funny idea, they all use it, and it breaks down LOL. And then it could cut to credits, then a final scene after the credits. A Hot Girl moves in. 2 Guys meet her. Camera fades black. I am guessing though, prob a Flash Forward well be in the series final. 

I well miss this show. It has declined clearly over the years. Franchise Fatigue has hit it hard, its Stagnent. But I have watched this show since 2008. I watched the very first episode, when it aired in NZ originally. Big part of my life. 

• Like 4
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

11 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I think Penny well give birth in the penultimate episode actually. Not sure how I Feel about that. But I am guessing when it happens all logic well be thrown out the window. And be universally adored. 

The Elevator most likely well be fixed in the series final I am betting. When they are leaving the Apartment Unit. It is fixed. I Thought it would be a funny idea, they all use it, and it breaks down LOL. And then it could cut to credits, then a final scene after the credits. A Hot Girl moves in. 2 Guys meet her. Camera fades black. I am guessing though, prob a Flash Forward well be in the series final. 

I well miss this show. It has declined clearly over the years. Franchise Fatigue has hit it hard, its Stagnent. But I have watched this show since 2008. I watched the very first episode, when it aired in NZ originally. Big part of my life. 

Have to agree  There will be a big void in my life on Thursday nights (aired here in the USA)  I suppose the syndicated episodes and DVD's will have to suffice.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Tribble said:

Shamy wins the Nobel

Raj marries Anu

Howard will get a job at Nasa, making them move away

Lenny moves away

No babies in current time, just a flash forward Harry Potter style.

Some of my predictions:

Shamy wins the Nobel prize and Sheldon becomes unbearable, even to Amy

Raj and Anu marry so he has a happy ending

Like the thought of Howard getting a NASA job and moving

Would like to see Penny get pregnant but if not having them move to possibly Nebraska to help her parents with the farm

and then flash forward to show little Hofstadter kiddies running around

The elevator being fixed

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Some of my predictions:

Shamy wins the Nobel prize and Sheldon becomes unbearable, even to Amy

Raj and Anu marry so he has a happy ending

Like the thought of Howard getting a NASA job and moving

Would like to see Penny get pregnant but if not having them move to possibly Nebraska to help her parents with the farm

and then flash forward to show little Hofstadter kiddies running around

The elevator being fixed

I am betting on no Lenny kiddos. I might be wrong but this is what my gut says...

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

My prediction for the ending of TBBT

Shamy win the Nobel together, have Shamy twins and purchase Howard's house to raise their family. They live happily ever after.

Lenny move to Nebraska where she continues her sales and marketing job. Leonard works at the University and is also a well known author of science/detective books. They don't have kids, but live together very happily.

Howard or Bernie get a job transfer out of state. 

Raj and Anu marry and move back to India to start a family.

Kripke becomes a wedding singer.

Stuart sells his comic book store for a ton of money, moves in with Denise and focuses on his career as an illustrator.

39 minutes ago, chucky said:

That was more of a Penny desire, not Leonard! But, if it gets him away from Sheldon, he'd be all for it!

So Penny's wants don't matter?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sah said:

My prediction for the ending of TBBT

Shamy win the Nobel together, have Shamy twins and purchase Howard's house to raise their family. They live happily ever after.

Lenny move to Nebraska where she continues her sales and marketing job. Leonard works at the University and is also a well known author of science/detective books. They don't have kids, but live together very happily.

Howard or Bernie get a job transfer out of state. 

Raj and Anu marry and move back to India to start a family.

Kripke becomes a wedding singer.

Stuart sells his comic book store for a ton of money, moves in with Denise and focuses on his career as an illustrator.

So Penny's wants don't matter?

Both Leonard and Penny's wants matter. She came out of left field with the not wanting kids and the loft in down town LA. She has to respect his wants as well!

7 minutes ago, chucky said:

Shamy win the Nobel together

So, let me get this straight. Sheldon gets his long time dream of a Nobel, but Leonard can't have his longtime desire for kids! That don't seem fair to me, but that's your wish, most definitely not mine!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 2
  • Run to India 1

I am loving Kathy Bates as Amy's mother. I wish she had been cast much earlier.

Such a wonderful actress.

I still laugh thinking about her playing Charlie Harpers ghost in Two and a half men. She nailed it 100%.

kathy bates.png

Edited by RedV1
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, chucky said:

Both Leonard and Penny's wants matter. She came out of left field with the not wanting kids and the loft in down town LA. She has to respect his wants as well!

So, let me get this straight. Sheldon gets his long time dream of a Nobel, but Leonard can't have his longtime desire for kids! That don't seem fair to me, but that's your wish, most definitely not mine!

No. No kids is the writers wish not necessarily mine. These are predictions and not wishes.

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic