Jump to content

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

In my younger years, I used to save the TVGuide, much to my mother's (and later my wife's) dismay.  We no longer receive it or pick it up at the store, but I will probably make an exception here!  (oh, and I got rid of all the old "Guides"!!!)

I use to collect TV Guides for a long time to frooom aobut 2003. I started back when it was the small classic size. They are not what they sue to be anymore.  But still some good articles and interview  from time to time 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I guess TV Guide felt that Penny and Leonard are the core couple to write a story on

He was kidding. however a website recently did write a story about that. Can't remember which. But the fact that they are the only castmembers on the cover does say a lot. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

If only!!  Leonard and Penny on their way to live in San Francisco, where Leonard can be tenured faculty and a department head at Stanford (or maybe Berkley!) and Penny can work for a larger pharma company!!!!

There is no back seat for Sheldon.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

Maybe he is hiding in the luggage

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

I can only get in trouble if I have a response

12 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

So?  Who needs him?

I was joking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

If only!!  Leonard and Penny on their way to live in San Francisco, where Leonard can be tenured faculty and a department head at Stanford (or maybe Berkley!) and Penny can work for a larger pharma company!!!!

A plausible ending........with or without a baby?

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

He was kidding. however a website recently did write a story about that. Can't remember which. But the fact that they are the only castmembers on the cover does say a lot. 

I think putting Jim on the cover when he pulled the plug would have drawn a lot of flak and they knew that.

  • Like 1
  • Run to India 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I think putting Jim on the cover when he pulled the plug would have drawn a lot of flak and they knew that.

Entertainment Weekly did and I don't recall hearing anything negative about Jim being part of that cover..

The only complaints that I read about the EW cover were as to why wasn't the entire cast part of that photo shoot.  I'd wonder the same thing about this TV Guide cover.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see no problem with Just Johnny and Kaley on the cover. Let’s be honest their dynamic was the premise. The whole series is predicated on their relationship. I actually wouldent of minded a Shelnard cover. Or Leonard/Sheldon/Penny. They are the big 3 end of the day. In any respect, I love the cover. Feels very serine and fateful. Feels like Leonard and Penny are driving off into the sunset starting their new life’s. I too wonder if that we’ll be the tag in the finalie. 

  • Like 8
  • Run to India 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I see no problem with Just Johnny and Kaley on the cover. Let’s be honest their dynamic was the premise. The whole series is predicated on their relationship. I actually wouldent of minded a Shelnard cover. Or Leonard/Sheldon/Penny. They are the big 3 end of the day. In any respect, I love the cover. Feels very serine and fateful. Feels like Leonard and Penny are driving off into the sunset starting their new life’s. I too wonder if that we’ll be the tag in the finalie. 

No it's not.  According to CBS, this is the premise of the show. 

"Leonard and Sheldon are brilliant physicists—geniuses in the laboratory but socially challenged everywhere else. Enter beautiful, street-smart neighbor Penny, who aims to teach them a thing or two about life."

This is what Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady sold to CBS.  The core relationships came later.

 

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, vonmar said:

No it's not.  According to CBS, this is the premise of the show. 

"Leonard and Sheldon are brilliant physicists—geniuses in the laboratory but socially challenged everywhere else. Enter beautiful, street-smart neighbor Penny, who aims to teach them a thing or two about life."

This is what Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady sold to CBS.  The core relationships came later.

 

Personally I like what @3ku11 stated!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, chucky said:

Personally I like what @3ku11 stated!

I didn't say that I didn't like it.  No negative emojis, no scathing remarks in my response.

I simply pointed out that the bolded part of the post was inaccurate, according to CBS.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I didn't say that I didn't like it.  No negative emojis, no scathing remarks in my response.

I simply pointed out that the bolded part of the post was inaccurate, according to CBS.

My post stands! I don't care what CBS said. I like what 3ku11said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I see no problem with Just Johnny and Kaley on the cover. Let’s be honest their dynamic was the premise. The whole series is predicated on their relationship. I actually wouldent of minded a Shelnard cover. Or Leonard/Sheldon/Penny. They are the big 3 end of the day. In any respect, I love the cover. Feels very serine and fateful. Feels like Leonard and Penny are driving off into the sunset starting their new life’s. I too wonder if that we’ll be the tag in the finalie. 

I'll agree it looks like a good cover and it seems fitting for Leonard and Penny to drive off together without Sheldon.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.