Tensor

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

But is it too much to ask for any storyline for Lenny? 

Of course not, but I don'[t get objecting to the fact that one set of characters had a certain story line while another did not have the same story line.

All of the characters and pairs of characters have taken different paths to get to where they are today.  If their paths were the same the show would not have lasted as long as it has.

8 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Of course not, but I don'[t get objecting to the fact that one set of characters had a certain story line while another did not have the same story line.

All of the characters and pairs of characters have taken different paths to get to where they are today.  If their paths were the same the show would not have lasted as long as it has.

Lenny’s path has just stalled. When your favorite gets nothing IMO you look at what another couple has got. I think it’s easy to say everyone had taken different paths when your couple is featured.

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

Lenny’s path has just stalled. When your favorite gets nothing IMO you look at what another couple has got. I think it’s easy to say everyone had taken different paths when your couple is featured.

You got that right!

10 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Some snippets Mayim gave about the episode. 

https://groknation.com/culture/big-bang-theory-season-12-return/

What’s the opening episode?

Well, I can’t tell you everything… but I can tell you it’s Amy and Sheldon on their honeymoon. Kathy Bates and Teller return. There are two very prominent scientists in the episode. And it’s pretty darn funny.

It's interesting that she mentioned beginning filming. This suggests to me there will be location shots. Also suggests they didn't go abroad for the honeymoon.  Pity. I'd have liked to see them at York railway museum.  

2 minutes ago, Kev0821 said:

I was at Warner Bros. today, and we rode past the soundstage and the cast's cars. Can't wait for season 12!!! ❤️

I wish I could share your enthusiasm, but I will cautiously await the season 12 first episode. 

6 minutes ago, bfm said:

They throw in like two toys and a packet of fresh ones and think it looks like kids live there LOL The laziness...

I don't care to see the kids but the set dressers could do a better job trying to sell the idea that there are kids living in the house. I mean, Halley is already a toddler - she'd spread her toys everywhere!

13 minutes ago, April said:

I don't care to see the kids but the set dressers could do a better job trying to sell the idea that there are kids living in the house. I mean, Halley is already a toddler - she'd spread her toys everywhere!

I can imagine that the Howardette family is still on holiday and Stuart has brought the household up to scratch in the meantime. 😁

4 minutes ago, veejay said:

I can imagine that the Howardette family is still on holiday and Stuart has brought the household up to scratch in the meantime. 😁

Fair enough - Stuart seems to be an exceptionally good house keeper! LOL

ETA: Thinking about it, I'd love for him to get a story this year where he gets his shit together and moves out and suddenly the Wolowitz house is pure chaos! hahaha

10 hours ago, vonmar said:

Should every story line be identical?  If it happens for one couple it must happen for every other?

No, that would be redundant.

10 hours ago, Chrismo said:

But is it too much to ask for any storyline for Lenny? 

Are Lenny fans really unhappy with what is being done with Lenny? Because some Lenny fans say they are not.

12 hours ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Maybe a Pregnancy for Penny by the end of the season? 

I don't want ANY more pregnancies for anyone, and I doubt if we will see any, because that is the one thing the showrunners have consistently said they don't want to do. If it is definitely the last season and they know it, maybe they will do something. But that's the only way I can see them going down that road again.

5 hours ago, April said:

ETA: Thinking about it, I'd love for him to get a story this year where he gets his shit together and moves out and suddenly the Wolowitz house is pure chaos! hahaha

I'd like that. They could do a lot of comedic things with that.

1 minute ago, joyceraye said:

Because they spent a year making plans and nothing interrupted them.

Yeah, a whole year to plan, Lenny's was spur of the moment and both interrupted by that pain in the ass. At least shamy had the pleasure of having Barry Kripke serenade the guests.

28 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I think some are more accepting in hopes that things will get better

I think that we are happy with Lenny, but not happy at how Holland and his gang are treating them! But, nothing we can do, they could care less about the fans,

3 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Are Lenny fans really unhappy with what is being done with Lenny? Because some Lenny fans say they are not.

I think it's more about what's not being done than what's being done. At least it is this way for me. In the second half of season 10 it was also about what was being done. It's not for naught that that was the time the Dark Lenny thread was started.

Edited by bfm