The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I still want to see them coming back to the building for the reunion, only Stuart is not stood up. He is just the first one there, and then the others all arrive.

Diddn't they kinda do that in The Table Polirisation was it? Or was it The Friendship Turbelance? Stuart showed up end of the episode, and no none showed up lol. But yeah i can see time jumps. And being pre shot, they can make the characters look older with makeup etc. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Diddn't they kinda do that in The Table Polirisation was it? Or was it The Friendship Turbelance? Stuart showed up end of the episode, and no none showed up lol. But yeah i can see time jumps. And being pre shot, they can make the characters look older with makeup etc. 

They don't have to time jump big.  They could go 5 or so years into the future.  Kids, families, careers awards, etc.  They could cover it all without aging them too much, but answering many questions.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

The Mommy Observation, 7.18

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Sounds like a keeper!

11 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

They don't have to make them look that much older. It depends on how far they jump, of course, but I'm not seeing a twenty year jump or anything like that.

18 hours ago, vonmar said:

They don't have to time jump big.  They could go 5 or so years into the future.  Kids, families, careers awards, etc.  They could cover it all without aging them too much, but answering many questions.

Five to eight years and Sheldon is sporting a dog collar, having seen the light. He's vicar of a parish and chaplain to a small home for twelve orphaned children with whom his own three mix for daily experiments. Everybody else is married to their current partner and Ramona has married Big Dave. Kripke is the only one still alone. Serve him right for sneaking up with a practical proof of super asymmetry and getting the Nobel.

1 hour ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

A vicar? So he's moved to Britain?

What?😫