[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Tensor

11 minutes ago, bfm said:

I think it's more about what's not being done than what's being done. At least it is this way for me. In the second half of season 10 it was also about what was being done. It's not for naught that that was the time the Dark Lenny thread was started.

You're right. It just makes me wonder what Holland and his band of writers have in store for the 5 recurring guest stars this year. 

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

I think Catalina Island is all Lenny has travelled together (off-sceen of course). We have the conference with the whole gang but Leonard and Penny wasn't together at that moment.

plus this plane ride...

On 11/23/2017 at 8:27 PM, luminous said:

Obviously Lenny had a plane ride together not sooo long ago. It was mentioned in episode 10.22. Of course we don't know why and whereto. :icon_wink:

lennyplaneridetrailerdeadpool2-1022.gif.67e459fb3c6f603beab9e1bce162570c.gif

...and a trip to a "Bed&Breakfast" (mentioned in episode 7.06).

1 minute ago, Swedish Chef said:

Yes, that would be an awesome scene, Leonard and Penny on the floor and and a broken rocking chair in the background.

There are a lot of awesome things were left to imagine. Mine as well read fan fiction.

13 hours ago, April said:

I don't care to see the kids but the set dressers could do a better job trying to sell the idea that there are kids living in the house. I mean, Halley is already a toddler - she'd spread her toys everywhere!

Stuart is on top of it! Lol 😜

4 hours ago, Chrismo said:

RIP Lenny 2007-2015

They ain't dead yet!

2 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

I think Catalina Island is all Lenny has travelled together (off-sceen of course). We have the conference with the whole gang but Leonard and Penny wasn't together at that moment.

I thought Leonard took Pryia to Catalina.

5 minutes ago, chucky said:

They ain't dead yet!

On the Lenny site all those pictures aren’t from the last 5 years. My 2015 was being generous.

1 minute ago, Swedish Chef said:

I really don't remember but I think Leonard took Penny to same place not so far ago.

Again what episode did I see that in?  I’m not sure even the mention of Catalina was that recent

4 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

On the Lenny site all those pictures aren’t from the last 5 years. My 2015 was being generous.

Again what episode did I see that in?  I’m not sure even the mention of Catalina was that recent

That's because @luminous is going chronologically. 

And the Catalina idea was brought up in season 11.

Just now, bfm said:

That's because @luminous is going chronologically. 

And the Catalina idea was brought up in season 11.

Thank you on Catalina. I think it’s going to work on the recent pictures. Just out of curiosity I know I’m negative but what in the finale gives you hope for Lenny in season 12?

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

Thank you on Catalina. I think it’s going to work on the recent pictures. Just out of curiosity I know I’m negative but what in the finale gives you hope for Lenny in season 12?

Absolutely, positively nothing!

11 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

4 minutes ago, chucky said:

I agree, I don't think it was Catalina.

I have checked it out and Leonard mentioned going on a trip to Catalina in episode 11 season 11.

Just now, Chrismo said:

Yeah. all I saw was a possible scientific discovery for Shamy and there taping this episode about there honeymoon, I better not say anything else 

I have to agree. It's going to be a shamy centric season. Until I see otherwise, that's what I believe. I wouldn't be surprised is Sheldon wins a Nobel and gets the Tenure position, even though he doesn't deserve it.