Jump to content

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread


Tensor

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, chucky said:

No, they just tolerate him!

It is more than tolerate him. Multiple times over the seasons they helped Sheldon even in those times they could just sit down and laugh of his misery. To me it is about friendship, no matter what are their flaws to each other. After all it could be seen as the meaning of this show.

 

Edited for saying to @vonmar that I only read her post after I posted mine. I know the words are similar... :)

Edited by spidergirl
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, spidergirl said:

It is more than tolerate him. Multiple times over the seasons they helped Sheldon even in those times they could just sit down and laugh of his misery. To me it is about friendship, no matter what are their flaws to each other. After all it could be seen as the meaning of this show

As I Posted to Vonmar, If you say so, I just disagree!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I would think Leonard would have done that for any of his friends not just sheldon

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

I agree.  In this instance he helped out his friend Sheldon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, vonmar said:

I agree.  In this instance he helped out his friend Sheldon.

Something Sheldon wouldn't do for Leonard unless shamed or pushed into doing it.

Just now, legacy99 said:

What is sad is I don't think all his friends would do that for him

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

SOOO TRUE, unless they got something out of it.  :cool:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

What is sad is I don't think all his friends would do that for him

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

All of them have had each others backs at one time or another.

They tease and they mock, but they do care about each other when it counts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

We've seen sheldon trying to take credit for Leonard's idea so I'm not to sure of sheldon when it comes to their work Unless Amy forced or tricked him into it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

That's what I believe as well!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/3/2019 at 5:11 PM, 3ku11 said:

I think their we’ll be flash forwards most likely. 

Agree. I  hope they something like for the series finale. This has become pretty  common for Final Episodes of TV Shows over the last 10 years.  Leaves the Fans with closure to their favorite characters 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Agree. I  hope they something like for the series finale. This has become pretty  common for Final Episodes of TV Shows over the last 10 years.  Leaves the Fans with closure to their favorite characters 

Here's hoping

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Agree. I  hope they something like for the series finale. This has become pretty  common for Final Episodes of TV Shows over the last 10 years.  Leaves the Fans with closure to their favorite characters 
I like that idea too but unfortunately I think the last 2 episodes will be about sheldon and shamy with no time for flash forward stuff

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

We've seen sheldon trying to take credit for Leonards idea so I'm not to sure of sheldon when it comes to their work Unless Amy forced or tricked him into it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

We've seen Leonard stealing Howard's girlfriend and going behind Raj's back and having an affair with his sister.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Leonard asked the doctor if Howard had a chance her and she no but I forgot how supportive sheldon was when Leonard got asked to go on the north sea expedition

We've seen Leonard stealing Howard's girlfriend and going behind Raj's back and having an affair with his sister.


Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, chucky said:

Something Sheldon wouldn't do for Leonard unless shamed or pushed into doing it.

 

Sheldon has been there for Leonard; Asked Penny not to break up with him, helped him learn football, stood by him when standing up to bullies to name a few...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone can give examples of every character being a good and bad friend. It only takes 5 minutes of thinking either way, depending on who you like or dislike. They’re friends whose bad behaviour is amplified coz that’s what a lot of sitcoms do. Don’t get the need to rehash this whataboutism stuff over and over but then........online forums - what else is there to do?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, shell said:

Sheldon has been there for Leonard; Asked Penny not to break up with him, helped him learn football, stood by him when standing up to bullies to name a few...

He's there for Leonard when he gets something from it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, legacy99 said:

I like that idea too but unfortunately I think the last 2 episodes will be about sheldon and shamy with no time for flash forward stuff

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

The penultimate episode is named The Maternal Conclusion. Suggestion it is about Leonard and Bev. So I Think the 2nd to last episode well be a Lenny episode. The series final is an hour (33 mins saved for Ads). So all the time in the world to progress the Nobel Prize plot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, legacy99 said:

We've seen sheldon trying to take credit for Leonards idea so I'm not to sure of sheldon when it comes to their work Unless Amy forced or tricked him into it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

I've seen Leonard destroy one of Sheldon's expirements and almost ruin his reputation when they went to the artic. So I am not sure about Leonard's work ethic He would intentionally ruin a project that Sheldon was working on without  a care or a feeling of guilt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

He didn't ruin the experiment the 3 of them did that to make sheldons attitude bearable I believe all of them knew the experiment wasn't going as planned and as i understand it you shouldn't claim success till you can back up your work or someone else does

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

But it was a very dishonest approach that wasted money and time spending it in the arctic. If it wasn't going to work they could've just gone home early 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But it was a very dishonest approach that wasted money and time spending it in the arctic. If it wasn't going to work they could've just gone home early 
I don't think sheldon would have ever agree to that

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.