[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Tensor

3 minutes ago, chucky said:

I have to agree. It's going to be a shamy centric season. Until I see otherwise, that's what I believe. I wouldn't be surprised is Sheldon wins a Nobel and gets the Tenure position, even though he doesn't deserve it.

Don't forget a Shamy baby or babies.

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

On the Lenny site all those pictures aren’t from the last 5 years.

Because I post in chronological order! Today I posted pictures from episode 5.14 and 5.15. Tomorrow I will post pictures from episode 5.16. And so on...

At some point I will reach season 6, then season 7, season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12...

26 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

Nothing really.

Well, I personally always have hope. But that's just me.

Edited by luminous

8 hours ago, Chrismo said:

I believed Shamy has travelled more together than Lenny

I remember Shamy going to Napa on the wine train and the Christmas trip to Texas.  Are there others that I am not recalling?

Edited by vonmar

3 hours ago, chucky said:

Hope in one hand and Crap in the other and see which one fills up first".

I’m lost

3 hours ago, chucky said:

Well, he does want 11 of them. They gotta start early.

Edited by Burberry

32 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I remember Shamy going to Napa on the wine train and the Christmas trip to Texas.  Are there others that I am not recalling?

That's all of them I think, except, of course for the honeymoon.  

As for Lenny, the only place they showed them going was to Las Vegas, for the wedding.   They did not take a  trip to Catalina, it was mentioned as something they could have done, but didn't.   Based on comments in 10.01, it's quite possible they took a (never shown or talked about before) trip to Nebraska.  Penny's mom mentions it was nice seeing Leonard again, indicating she had met him before.  But, she made comments that indicated she hadn't met any of Penny's friends, or even Sheldon before.  Which means the only place Leonard could have met her before was in Nebraska.  

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:23 PM, vonmar said:

Should every story line be identical?  If it happens for one couple it must happen for every other?

Of course not, but it pisses me off that all the "good" stories seem reserved for just one couple, specially if you're not a fan of said couple (me). not to mention when you think that couple has been overexposed to death, thus making the show verge on the monotonous.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:07 AM, Die Zimtzicke said:

Are Lenny fans really unhappy with what is being done with Lenny? Because some Lenny fans say they are not.

Can you please point them out to me? Are there any from this forum, because for the life of me I can't think of one that likes what is going on with Lenny.

Edited by Carlos
Spelling

40 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Can you please point them out to me? Are there any from this forum, because for the life off me I can't think of one that likes what is going on with Lenny.

I myself have not seem where a true Lenny likes what is going in with Lenny. So, I have to agree with your statement.

10 hours ago, Chrismo said:

Thank you on Catalina. I think it’s going to work on the recent pictures. Just out of curiosity I know I’m negative but what in the finale gives you hope for Lenny in season 12?

It's no that I have all that much hope but I certainly don't think they're "dead" and I don't think it will be as bad as the second half of season 10.

14 minutes ago, bfm said:

It's no that I have all that much hope but I certainly don't think they're "dead" and I don't think it will be as bad as the second half of season 10.

My hope is for improvement, but realistically would settle for not deteriorating any more than it has.

31 minutes ago, bfm said:

I share your opinion, but this time I really have the feeling that I'm only on board out of an old loyalty to the show.
That makes me sad and sometimes angry.

n_464.gif.19b8adef994d66d79690f7987cfd1542.gif

Edited by veejay

42 minutes ago, veejay said:

I share your opinion, but this time I really have the feeling that I'm only on board out of an old loyalty to the show.

Yes, I call us "old line" TBBT fans.  I wonder what proportion of the original fanbase have given up since every ep was dominated by you-know-who. I suppose the net figures for viewership are gathered, but not the "churn" ie how many old viewers dropped out and were replaced by new ones who liked a different sort of show.

41 minutes ago, veejay said:

That's my opinion as well. Loyalty is a wonderful thing. But to be truthful, I believe we are wasting it on a show that don't deserve such loyalty. We have a front man (Holland) and writers who have tunnel vision on shamy/Sheldon and don't appreciate or care about the fans of the show. Their mentality is if they (writers) like what they produce, screw the fans, they get what we give them.

19 minutes ago, veejay said:

Young Sheldon or infinite Sheldon? 😁

s_262.gif.5659d0cd404edd517ed8161b2cf6add8.gif

I'm wondering if we could send him to Mars and leave him there. Before anyone can ask, Old, Young, Infinite Sheldon and any other variations of Sheldon not previously mentioned.

Edited by chucky