The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

32 minutes ago, veejay said:

Young Sheldon or infinite Sheldon? 😁

s_262.gif.5659d0cd404edd517ed8161b2cf6add8.gif

Bad Fish Paradigm Sheldon:

Leonard: Bite me. Sheldon, how could you just sit there and let them spy on me?

Sheldon: They were clever, Leonard. They exploited my complete lack of interest in what you were doing.

I always loved that line. Perhaps some of the writers took it to heart.

Okay, now I'm going to need to borrow this...

n_464.gif

Edited by djsurrey

15 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

Bad Fish Paradigm Sheldon:

That was a tough one. 😁

l_248.gif.3efec3a1211b635ffa0753564651ae7f.gif

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, chucky said:

Throw in a little Wayne Newton!

Hot 100 / 1963
Thanks to Google, LOL

Well, I’m not a shipper. More some kind of a seriously cheerful, but enthusiastic maniac.

misc_115.gif.366e8e5dd0e8217f8e4e02c709f3cf05.gif

(I dig up this old piece of work I found some time ago.)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

I think Catalina Island is all Lenny has travelled together (off-sceen of course). We have the conference with the whole gang but Leonard and Penny wasn't together at that moment.

They went to Nebraska (off-screen). That's how Susan already met Leonard (of course Susan could have come to Pasadena, but that wasn't shown either and she never met the others).

Edited by BigBang15
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Over on the Dark Lenny thread we got a bit OT and started discussing RAs in general, with particular reference to Shamy's, obvs. I pointed out that marriage is always a contract, with each legal system effectively specifying a minimum contract. Thinking afterwards about some of the rarer cases that have occurred under English law, I wondered if under California law Amy could sue Sheldon on the ground that once a year does not meet her Conjugal Rights? If so I think Howard would be the one to put her up to it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JohnPhD said:

f so I think Howard would be the one to put her up to it.

Sounds like something Howard would do.

30 minutes ago, BigBang15 said:

They went to Nebraska (off-screen). That's how Susan already met Leonard (of course Susan could have come to Pasadena, but that wasn't shown either and she never met the others).

I agree that it is very likely that Leonard has been to Nebraska but it has never been mentioned on the show.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

I agree that it is very likely that Leonard has been to Nebraska but it has never been mentioned on the show.

I don't believe any trip with just Lenny has been shown and or mentioned!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

Perhaps this experience will provide a plausible explanation. 😉

n_237.gif.2ad78acbc01992ef8c13549f9757d2f6.gif

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, JohnPhD said:

Thinking afterwards about some of the rarer cases that have occurred under English law, I wondered if under California law Amy could sue Sheldon on the ground that once a year does not meet her Conjugal Rights? If so I think Howard would be the one to put her up to it.

If it happened Howard would be the one to egg her on but I don't see it happening.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, veejay said:

Perhaps this experience will provide a plausible explanation. 😉

n_237.gif.2ad78acbc01992ef8c13549f9757d2f6.gif

All I see is bitchy, whiny Penny.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, chucky said:

All I see is bitchy, whiny Penny.

All I see, is a funny picture and a weird self-accusation.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, chucky said:

I don't believe any trip with just Lenny has been shown and or mentioned!

Their trip to Las Vegas was shown. 

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Tensor said:

Their trip to Las Vegas was shown. 

Thank you I had conveniently forgotten that disaster of a trip.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chucky said:

I'm wondering if we could send him to Mars and leave him there. Before anyone can ask, Old, Young, Infinite Sheldon and any other variations of Sheldon not previously mentioned.

And Amy wanted to go with him, right? Perhaps they could go both to Mars, that way we wouldn't have to deal with Shamy any more :icon_cheesygrin: !!!!! However... with our luck (and these writers) they would rename TBBT "Shamy from Mars" and it would still be all about them...sigh...

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

And Amy wanted to go with him, right? Perhaps they could go both to Mars, that way we wouldn't have to deal with Shamy any more :icon_cheesygrin: !!!!! However... with our luck (and these writers) they would rename TBBT "Shamy from Mars" and it would still be all about them...sigh...

Presumably there'd be some sort of physical test that they'd both fail. That could be pretty funny. Remember how Shamy used to be funny before the programme-makers tried to make them romantic?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

I don't think we can ever get rid of em. They're like weeds, they keep coming back!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, JohnPhD said:

...Remember how Shamy used to be funny before the programme-makers tried to make them romantic?

I do. 😀

sham_068.gif.4ecd079bb782d97d9aaaddc356fa3619.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, veejay said:

I do. 😀

sham_068.gif.4ecd079bb782d97d9aaaddc356fa3619.gif

Yeah, they're attempting to make shamy more romantic couple on the show. Sorry, I still think it's Leonard/Penny, Howard/Bernadette,  Raj/Cinnamon, then Sheldon/Amy. They maybe married, but they still have a lot to learn. It's not all science.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

If it happened Howard would be the one to egg her on but I don't see it happening.

I don't see why there would be a need for it anyway. There's nothing to suggest the once-a-year policy will continue now they're married.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I don't see why there would be a need for it anyway. There's nothing to suggest the once-a-year policy will continue now they're married.

As I stated previously, Now it'll be twice a year. Amy's birthday and their wedding anniversary. 

1 hour ago, joyceraye said:

Well if you recall things changed in 10.23. Anything could happen now.

Amy: Does this mean you’re okay with me going?

Sheldon: Well, I’m not looking forward to it, but it is a wonderful opportunity and you need to take it. Besides, Princeton is in New Jersey, so it’s not like you’re gonna want to stay. Uh, I know it’s not your birthday, but if you’re interested…

Amy: I am.

Sheldon: Okay. Oh, and just to be clear, I’m not being intimate with you in order to keep you from going.

Amy: I wasn’t thinking that.

Sheldon: Well, no, it’s just, I’m just warning you, you know, if you find yourself 3,000 miles away and craving a hit of this, you know, I can’t Skype it to you.

1 hour ago, chucky said:

As I stated previously, Now it'll be twice a year. Amy's birthday and their wedding anniversary. 

As you can see in the quote from 10.23 it is not set like that. Sheldon has been spontaneous.

Edited by djsurrey
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

Well if you recall things changed in 10.23. Anything could happen now.

As you can see in the quote from 10.23 it is not set like that. Sheldon has been spontaneous.

I can tell you that I could care less if they do it one time a year or 500 times a year. It doesn't matter to me, I just thought what I posted was funny as hell. 

• Like 1