[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, chucky said:

I can tell you that I could care less if they do it one time a year or 500 times a year. It doesn't matter to me, I just thought what I posted was funny as hell. 

I don't follow as it is not true.

• Make a lot more sense than that 1

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

Kaley doesn't seem to be needed this morning  as she has hit the gym with her sister. (IG stories)

I think it's safe to me negative on Lenny till proven wrong.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

I think it's safe to me negative on Lenny till proven wrong.

Sure fire evidence that it's a Lennyless Episode. No need for me to watch except for Teller!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Lennyless because they've not gone on honeymoon with Shamy ? 

Who in their right mind would want to go on their honeymoon with them? I guess life in Pasadena stops when shamy's not in town! Either that or the writers couldn't think of a story line without shamy in it!!!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, chucky said:

Who in their right mind would want to go on their honeymoon with them? I guess life in Pasadena stops when shamy's not in town! Either that or the writers couldn't think of a story line without shamy in it!!!

So why did you think it would be a Lennyless episode ?

3 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

So why did you think it would be a Lennyless episode ?

Obviously Shamy is alone on their honeymoon. Apparently the other storie(s) will involve the other 5 and Amy’s parents. It seems to me a better story would of been her parents interrupting their honeymoon. It’s not going to be a Lennyless episode since they are going to be in the episode but as par for the course there is no Lenny storyline. I think a good one for Lenny might be is to contact the police so they could put out an all points bulletin to help them locate their bed in 4A.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

but as par for the course there is no Lenny storyline.

Basically what I meant by Lennyless. Don't they have a tracking device on their bed? I don't think GPS would work, or would it?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, chucky said:

Absolutely nothing!

Up until last year I was excited about the beginning of each season, But having to suffer thru a whole year of the shamy wedding planning experience, has dulled my enthusiasm. I would have been ok if Lenny and Howardette was given the same treatment. But no, they weren't that fortunate. I have no faith in Steve Holland and his writers to do anything except sweetness for shamy and the hell with everyone else. I believe the negativity has been earned.

Yeah. Take for instance last season. What was your favorite Lenny memory? I myself can’t remembet any.The thing is a good episode for Lenny is they aren’t arguing. I can’t tell you how often I heard that. Or an off screen positive storyline? That’s another favorite. I don’t think people come on here to be negative but when you compare things to other couples on the show I don’t see any other conclusions. I have been on this thread since season 6. Things get more and more negative every year. And I really don’t see it as the people on the forum

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

Yeah. Take for instance last season. What was your favorite Lenny memory? I myself can’t remembet any.The thing is a good episode for Lenny is they aren’t arguing. I can’t tell you how often I heard that. Or an off screen positive storyline? That’s another favorite. I don’t think people come on here to be negative but when you compare things to other couples on the show I don’t see any other conclusions. I have been on this thread since season 6. Things get more and more negative every year. And I really don’t see it as the people on the forum

We can only go by what the writers give us to watch. I find no fault with the actors. They do the best they can with what's given to them. If the writers give good episodes which include story lines for the cast, not just one couple, then we're happy. If not, we're negative. Personally , and I've said this before, there are 5 members of the cast that haves loads of talent and it's being wasted due to the writers tunnel vision on shamy.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 2:05 PM, mirs1 said:

Some snippets Mayim gave about the episode. 

https://groknation.com/culture/big-bang-theory-season-12-return/

What’s the opening episode?

Well, I can’t tell you everything… but I can tell you it’s Amy and Sheldon on their honeymoon. Kathy Bates and Teller return. There are two very prominent scientists in the episode. And it’s pretty darn funny.

In the background of Alex's latest IG story someone said something about Neal degGrasse Tyson's office. I wonder if he is one of the two scientists Mayim referred to.

Could be part of the NYC honeymoon story, he is the director of the Hayden Planetarium in NYC.

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

It's not a Lennyless Episode.  Kaley posted photos of he and Johnny on the sets last week on Instagram. The last photo she shared of herself at the gym was from yesterday 

For me, Lennyless is an episode without a Lenny story line. Which is par for for course for Holland and his band of shamy writers!   I wish you all a good night!

Edited by chucky

1 hour ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

It's not a Lennyless Episode.  Kaley posted photos of he and Johnny on the sets last week on Instagram. The last photo she shared of herself at the gym was from yesterday 

So what’s the Lenny storyline?

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked, unlocked and locked this topic