Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, joyceraye said:

Of course nobody who's signed an NDA is going to post a spoiler. However, with such a large audience, cast and crew and almost a month to go before the final broadcast, I wouldn't be surprised if some details leaked out.

I'm not sure how much time they'll spend tracking down anyone who has someone post a spoiler. It's an interesting question.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"THURSDAY, MAY 16
THE BIG BANG THEORY (8:00-9:00 PM) – SPECIAL ONE HOUR SERIES FINALE 


Leonard (Johnny Galecki), Sheldon (Jim Parsons), Penny (Kaley Cuoco), Wolowitz (Simon Helberg), Raj (Kunal Nayyar), Amy (Mayim Bialik) and Bernadette (Melissa Rauch) star in the special one-hour series finale. 

THURSDAY, MAY 16
YOUNG SHELDON (9:00-9:30 PM)


“A Swedish Science Thing and the Equation for Toast” – Sheldon (Iain Armitage) invites the entire school to a party for the Nobel Prize announcements. Also, Meemaw (Annie Potts) learns more about Dr. Sturgis’ (Wallace Shawn) past, and Georgie’s (Montana Jordan) desire for cable TV leads to a standoff between him and George Sr. (Lance Barber). 2nd season finale. "

 

As you can see, the Young Sheldon plotline is designed to complement Sheldon's own Nobel Prize announcement

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some great pictures posted today. I am looking forward to see what posted  the next six day. No doubt this will be a very tough week or the cast and crew. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, djsurrey said:

At some point it becomes just a rumor.

Well we'll find out eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been watching some IG stories about today's table read.  Peter Roth, Warner Bros. Television Group President was there, I image other big shots were there also. Tons of cameras too.  It feels like there is going to be intense pressure on the cast all week.  Hopefully TPTB will be able to insulate them a little so they can do the work.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope its not a replay of episode 200

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, legacy99 said:

I just hope its not a replay of episode 200

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 

Well if the series final is a Love Letter to Sheldon Lee Cooper. They can really get ahem lol. But I think seeing its the Series Finalie. I Think it should be a balanced send off. That pleases everyone who is just a fan of The Big Bang Theory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well if the series final is a Love Letter to Sheldon Lee Cooper. They can really get ahem lol. But I think seeing its the Series Finalie. I Think it should be a balanced send off. That pleases everyone who is just a fan of The Big Bang Theory. 
I think it should be a balanced episode too but I wouldn't put it past tptb to make it a sheldon lovefest

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I'm not sure how much time they'll spend tracking down anyone who has someone post a spoiler. It's an interesting question.

As a guess I'd expect most people lucky enough to get in would respect the agreement. Historically they did not ask people to sign these so if now at the end they do ask it just seems it would be appropriate to respect it.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Well if the series final is a Love Letter to Sheldon Lee Cooper. They can really get ahem lol. But I think seeing its the Series Finalie. I Think it should be a balanced send off. That pleases everyone who is just a fan of The Big Bang Theory. 

I think TPTB believe every fan of TBBT loves Sheldon to their bones

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Shelldon said:

"THURSDAY, MAY 16
THE BIG BANG THEORY (8:00-9:00 PM) – SPECIAL ONE HOUR SERIES FINALE 


Leonard (Johnny Galecki), Sheldon (Jim Parsons), Penny (Kaley Cuoco), Wolowitz (Simon Helberg), Raj (Kunal Nayyar), Amy (Mayim Bialik) and Bernadette (Melissa Rauch) star in the special one-hour series finale. 

THURSDAY, MAY 16
YOUNG SHELDON (9:00-9:30 PM)


“A Swedish Science Thing and the Equation for Toast” – Sheldon (Iain Armitage) invites the entire school to a party for the Nobel Prize announcements. Also, Meemaw (Annie Potts) learns more about Dr. Sturgis’ (Wallace Shawn) past, and Georgie’s (Montana Jordan) desire for cable TV leads to a standoff between him and George Sr. (Lance Barber). 2nd season finale. "

 

As you can see, the Young Sheldon plotline is designed to complement Sheldon's own Nobel Prize announcement

Maybe the finale will be set on the day they announce nominations/laureates, so something around September/October. This gives them enough time to get Raj and Anu engaged again and/or make progress for Stuart and Denise and so...

 

(Also: And the award for most informative synopsis goes to...)

Edited by bfm
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, bfm said:

(Also: And the award for most informative synopsis goes to...)

n_284.gif.98aaebc0f54864d70e90d47c34471396.gif

🙂

Edited by veejay
updated
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In other news

)End (and i can not stress this enough) Game!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hey maybe the synopsis is informative, it says the charcters star in an hour-long special. Maybe we found out it was all a show after all! And then Leonard takes the pill and comes out of the Matrix and he's Bob Newheart! And Sheldon is a muppet he fell asleep while watching! 

Sorry guys, I'm in a funny mood. I blame Passover!

Edited by bfm
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, bfm said:

Hey maybe the synopsis is informative, it says the charcters star in an hour-long special. Maybe we found out it was all a show after all! And then Leonard takes the pill and comes out of the Matrix and he's Bob Newheart! And Sheldon is a muppet he fell asleep while watching! 

Sorry guys, I'm in a funny mood. I blame Passover!

Don't worry, I try to imagine. 😉

s_212.gif.d5ca7f0aaa97312d70df0ad0400a7d9d.gif

matrix.gif.b3ef34d656832d37cc736608b3ba4bdd.gif

n_110.gif.8fa4532103e194fc8aaca37b64c2bc8a.gif

It probably will be. I know that all too well. 😀

Edited by veejay
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, luminous said:

 

I love him! Lol. He needs a hug I think. And his sunglasses...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sah said:

I love him! Lol. He needs a hug I think. And his sunglasses...

Is the beard a sign that time will have passed when we see him in the episode ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.