The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

8 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:

Part of life on this forum that personal biases shine through in some of the recent discussions. And so it goes!

I would hazard to suggest that Kaley and Johnny are doing the retrospective as they were there together from episode 1 ( unlike Shamy when Mayim had no connection to the first 3 seasons) , they wanted to go with a couple ( the only other couple back then was Raj and Howardemoji16.png) that could bounce off each other , Kaley brings that over the top joy that these kind of puff pieces and Johnny has a chemistry with her, Lenny are generally the observers and connection to most things and people in the actual show so are suited to commenting on everything and everyone that happened over the 12 years and are the voice of the cast and link to the audience at every taping for as long as I remember.

It doesn’t have to be a competition between us and our ships for who gets the gig. Couldn’t care less who does but Kaley and Johnny makes sense. I’m just happy to have a retrospective to walk down memory lane. I enjoyed the Seinfeld one and I’m sure I’ll enjoy this one in which we will see plenty of every one in the highlights reel. KC/JG will probably get as much on screen time in this as they have in the show as Lenny the last few years! emoji12.png Kidding! Ignore that snarkemoji16.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree 100%. Johnny and Kaley (who was the only actress at the time on the show other than Sara Gilbert but she wasn't ever  really part of the show) were there from episode 1 so it only fitting that they are the one to host the retrospective. I am sure there will be scenes or some backstage stuff with the other cast. 

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sah said:

They get very silly...sometimes it is nice to have a little seriousness. I have never learned much from thier interviews together. They tend to go off topic a lot. That said, I am anxious to see it. I can always hope they can show me something I didnt know before.  

Too silly for my style. They have no ability to stay on track or truly answer questions. 

This would be the last thing I would want to watch...if the could just focus a little bit I would be all in.

Shocking you would say that. At least they have personalities.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

I probably will but purely due to the fact I like Johnny & Kaley's interactions during interviews. I expect them both just to talk about there favourite moments on the show. We won't really get much unless it's been scripted.

I expect it will be more far-ranging than just L/P and J & K's favorite moments.  They will be representing the entirty of TBBT and will mainly be introducing clips.  It should be a nice walk down memory lane for the orbit of The Big Bang Theory (you know "the whole universe....")

• Like 6
  • Koala Face 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

I expect it will be more far-ranging than just L/P and J & K's favorite moments.  They will be representing the entirty of TBBT and will mainly be introducing clips.  It should be a nice walk down memory lane for the orbit of The Big Bang Theory (you know "the whole universe....")

There also going to be behind  the scenes stuff. Maybe a tour of the set? 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

There also going to be hnht the scenes stuff. Maybe a tour of the set? 

...be hnht... going to behind? 😊

c_0046.gif.dfdabbae7fea6af63ed11f4455157724.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, luminous said:

Tears are going to roll!!!😢

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, luminous said:

That was perfection. So sad to see the door close. So happy to see the other doors that will open for all of you. Thank you ALL for making the last 12 years so special! We the fans love you guys!!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, luminous said:

The post after this (Happy  Birthday Post to Johnny and Kunal),  I had forgotten her first TV Kiss was Johnny.  

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

I’m not going to watch it

Nobody's saying you have to watch. It's your decision. But, I will watch and enjoy it!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, luminous said:

You always come up with the best pictures!!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

It's quite surreal that it's the final taping ever of Tbbt today.

19.gif.83e3637ef01531de3ee9f33e6ec92406.gif 

OMG!  😮

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

how far they have come...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

As last week's audience were asked to sign nondisclosure agreements and tonight's audience likely will be too, we ask that you don't share any spoilers from the episode on the forum.

Whether you have firsthand information or you find it elsewhere on the Internet, please don't post or link to it here.

• Like 7
  • Run to India 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1