The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

8 hours ago, BigBang15 said:

Chuck Lorre let it be known (previous to this year) that if any of the Main 3 left, he would end the show. So Jim knew it. Everyone says how he's distancing himself from TBBT, but in fact, he's the only one that will still be connected via YOUNG SHELDON. THAT, I see as selfish. He still has a revenue flow that came from TBBT while the rest will have to go (and get) new jobs. He could have talked to the others (at least Kaley & Johnny) before doing what he did. There is no report that says he did talk to them. 

I find this post very upsetting. Mostly because Jim is my hero for realizing it was time to end the show. Its best days were past. It hasn't been that great since the end of season seven. People complained every week about eight and lots of eps after that. Even after promising to go out with a bang the writers have mucked this season up royally. Jim is not an indentured servant. If he didn't want to do it, he had every right to say he was leaving. If Lorre didn't want to do the show without him that's on Lorre.  But I still think if he didn't do it I also think Johnny very well might have. Shows end all the time and people move on. I think considering the ratings any one of the cast and crew could get hired for something else. And if the cast managed their money wisely none of them even have to work again unless they want to. It would have been sweet if he had given the others more of a head's up but none of them are in charge of his career or his personal life. He is. He can do what he wants and he should.

As for YS it's clear from this board alone that not all TBBT fans even watch it. I don't and I like Jim and Sheldon. Many do not even consider the two connected. And it doesn't take up much of Jim's time and we have no idea how long it will go on for anyway.

2 hours ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

The post after this (Happy  Birthday Post to Johnny and Kunal),  I had forgotten her first TV Kiss was Johnny.  

That was a cute ep and I'm not a big fan of Blossom.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I am enjjoying  all these Social Media Posts, look-backs, pictures and memories  being posted  today. Thank everyone.  I regret never getting the change to see a TV Taping. I have always wanted to see Taping of a TV Show (not counting Morning Shows,Late Night or Daytime Talk Shows), After Big Bang theory y there no show currently on the air that I am interested in seeing a Taping of in person. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, luminous said:

7 hours ago, luminous said:

I wonder if this is a clue or a hint on how the show will end. The very very last scene: A close up of the two apartments door numbers? Friends had a very similar ending.  

Copied to start at 3:03

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

In the audience staging area....

absolutely love that they did that for everyone waiting in the parking garage! They're the absolute best and a class act! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  I can't believe it's the final taping! The reality is really hitting me tonight. I'm already losing it... I'm going to be a sobbing mess on May 16th! 😭😭😭😭 Where did the time go? 

• Like 6

Just a reminder of the post from Tripper earlier today:

As last week's audience were asked to sign nondisclosure agreements and tonight's audience likely will be too, we ask that you don't share any spoilers from the episode on the forum.

Whether you have firsthand information or you find it elsewhere on the Internet, please don't post or link to it here.

I'll add, to point out that pictures or clips that show specially built parts of the sets or shows actors appearing different can be considered spoilers, and will be hidden.   Parts of the set such as 4A, 4B, Howardette's house, Raj's apartment, known offices or the comic book store, unless the appearance has changed, are allowed.

• Like 3
  • Run to India 1

Posted (edited)

There a video of Kaley on Twitter talking to the Audience with Johnny and you can tell she is very broken up.   . Also A video  of the Final Bow. I would share it but not sure if this person works on the show or not 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan

Just a note the final bows contain a spoiler, so please don't post them here.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Run to India 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Just a note the final bows contain a spoiler, so please don't post them here.  

But speculations can be posted, right ? How about one of the actors who come out to bow is an elevator repair man ? 

Edited by joyceraye
clarity
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1