Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ShamyScience said:

It's fun to speculate so here it goes...

- I think the whole ep 24 is a jump forward, but not too far, maybe a year or 2 years max . The others don't look older/different, only Amy's hair changed

- Regarding the packed bags in the finale episode:  no one is leaving, it's actually Raj coming back

 

That's a very good possibility. But then, it may mean something else! 8)

Just now, Die Zimtzicke said:

We'll see.

That's what I said in another post. We'll have to wait to May 16th!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, chucky said:

Disagree! She should not have concerns for shamy. They have been given everything since Season 8. I believe she's referring to Lenny!

We'll see.

 

12 hours ago, joyceraye said:

Good job Sheldon was in 'shut up' mode or he'd have asked Penny if the book was too close to home.

They had Leonard call her a bad girl instead. That covered their bases.

 

11 hours ago, Shelldon said:

I guess we'll see if Raj chooses his friends or Anu

I think he's the one who's moving.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wondering if they will post promo pics for episode 23 and 24. I'm not sure if photos count as major spoilers. also I wonder if CBS will release a small synopsis for the finale like they do for every episode?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Fowler&Cooper said:

I'm wondering if they will post promo pics for episode 23 and 24. I'm not sure if photos count as major spoilers. also I wonder if CBS will release a small synopsis for the finale like they do for every episode?

That's a very good question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fowler&Cooper said:

I'm wondering if they will post promo pics for episode 23 and 24. I'm not sure if photos count as major spoilers. also I wonder if CBS will release a small synopsis for the finale like they do for every episode?

The synopsis says something like "Leonard, Sheldon, Penny, Howard, Raj, Amy and Bernadette star in a one-hour special." So very informative.

  • Haha 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, bfm said:

The synopsis says something like "Leonard, Sheldon, Penny, Howard, Raj, Amy and Bernadette star in a one-hour special." So very informative.

I mean something that gives us some idea of what the episode is about. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Fowler&Cooper said:

I mean something that gives us some idea of what the episode is about. 

 

I doubt that they're going to reveal very much.  

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Fowler&Cooper said:

I mean something that gives us some idea of what the episode is about. 

 

I think this is it. They're not giving anything more.

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bfm said:

I think this is it. They're not giving anything more.

I’m looking forward to not being spoiled for 23 & 24. Sort of refreshing...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hokie3457 said:

I’m looking forward to not being spoiled for 23 & 24. Sort of refreshing...

As am I!

1 hour ago, bfm said:

"Leonard, Sheldon, Penny, Howard, Raj, Amy and Bernadette star in a one-hour special." So very informative.

That pretty much says it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, bfm said:

I think this is it. They're not giving anything more.

Audience NDAs, ad rates for the finale going for top dollar....etc.  Yep, we're not getting anything except for tiny teasers.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer it that way anyway. Prob be alot of table flipping in here if we got series final spoilers LOL. I always imagined if they pulled the Leonard wakes up and the whole show was his dream. God forbid. That way can go into it with no preconceived notions. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I always imagined if they pulled the Leonard wakes up and the whole show was his dream.

They wouldn't dare!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

I prefer it that way anyway. Prob be alot of table flipping in here if we got series final spoilers LOL. I always imagined if they pulled the Leonard wakes up and the whole show was his dream. God forbid. That way can go into it with no preconceived notions. 

What I like about spoilers is reading about all the scenes in a taping report so that when we see the finished product we know what they've left out. That'll be the privilege of those who got in for eps 22, 23 and 24. Perhaps they'll tell us afterwards. 

Edited by joyceraye
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

I prefer it that way anyway. Prob be alot of table flipping in here if we got series final spoilers LOL. I always imagined if they pulled the Leonard wakes up and the whole show was his dream. God forbid. That way can go into it with no preconceived notions. 

Not the Leonard show though...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm looking forward to a spoiler free finale as well don't get me wrong. I'm just curious if they will post any promo pics and promos for the episode or if they want it to be a total secret. I guess we will wait and see 

 

Edited by Fowler&Cooper
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

Big Bang Theory Co-Creator Chuck Lorre Confirms a New Spinoff Was Discussed, Ultimately Scrapped — Here's Why

By Michael Ausiello

Link to video and article: https://tvline.com/2019/05/05/big-bang-theory-finale-spinoff-series-chuck-lorre/

That's a silly answer. I take that with a pinch of salt. Quality over commercial success : what's he talking about ? Is he saying he no longer has access to creative writers, technicians, directors and actors who can come up with something good ? Or does he mean the gamble would be too expensive ? Would the cast want paying the same as they did in TBBT if they used any of them ? Seems a bit face-slappery back-stabbery after after all that's been said about TBBT.

Edited by joyceraye
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

That's a silly answer. I take that with a pinch of salt. Quality over commercial success : what's he talking about ? Is he saying he no longer has access to creative writers, technicians, directors and actors who can come up with something good ? Or does he mean the gamble would be too expensive ? Would the cast want paying the same as they did in TBBT if they used any of them ? Seems a bit face-slappery back-stabbery after after all that's been said about TBBT.

The creative team discussed it.  Nothing excited or inspired them, you need to be inspired to undertake selling a concept to a network.

It just wasn't there.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sah said:

Not the Leonard show though...

I have no problem with the The Leonard Hofstadter Show or The Hofstadter's!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vonmar said:

The creative team discussed it.  Nothing excited or inspired them, you need to be inspired to undertake selling a concept to a network.

It just wasn't there.

Really ? Silly people. All they had to do was to look at this forum. There re plenty of inspired ideas here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sah said:

Not the Leonard show though...

Never said it was. But if the whole show was a dream sequence. That erases everything the show did. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, joyceraye said:

That's a silly answer. I take that with a pinch of salt. Quality over commercial success : what's he talking about ? Is he saying he no longer has access to creative writers, technicians, directors and actors who can come up with something good ? Or does he mean the gamble would be too expensive ? Would the cast want paying the same as they did in TBBT if they used any of them ? Seems a bit face-slappery back-stabbery after after all that's been said about TBBT.

There have been very few gems in season 12. It has been milked already. Done. They are ready to look for different new ideas.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.