[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Tensor

From the department of, I know we overanalyze everything, but I just found out something and I'm going to add to the over analyzation department,  Monday, CBS is running  a repeat of The Donation Oscillation.  The one where Penny tries to sabotage Leonard's donation of sperm, and her dad talks about her missing out on raising children.  I find it interesting (YMMV) they are running that particular one during the week of the final.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, luminous said:

Loved Leonard taking the wine glass from Penny!  :cool:

45 minutes ago, Tensor said:

From the department of, I know we overanalyze everything, but I just found out something and I'm going to add to the over analyzation department,  Monday, CBS is running  a repeat of The Donation Oscillation.  The one where Penny tries to sabotage Leonard's donation of sperm, and her dad talks about her missing out on raising children.  I find it interesting (YMMV) they are running that particular one during the week of the final.  

Could there be a hidden meaning. I just love a conspiracy to discuss!  :sungum:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

There was a male character in the press release of this episode, I can't remember his name, and his role wasn't clear. Since I read that press release,  I had wondered if this character had something to do with Leonard's plot and the reason why his mother was acting nice with him. I guess he is the the guy near Simon...in this case, don't you think he has a weird resemblance with Leonard himself? Maybe there's a family secret about to be unveiled!

There is a certain resemblence, at first I thought he may be Leonard's brother but Leonard's brother's name is Michael.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bfm said:

There is a certain resemblence, at first I thought he may be Leonard's brother but Leonard's brother's name is Michael.

Such details doesn't the writers care about, remember they changed the name on Penny's father.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

Such details doesn't the writers care about, remember they changed the name on Penny's father.

He could be an illegitimate brother (son of Beverly or Albert)

• Like 2

From TV Line  (video in the link)

The Big Bang Theory's Melissa Rauch Teases Howard/Bernadette Finale Twist: 'My Heart Skipped a Beat'

Melissa Rauch was a self-professed Big Bang Theory super-fan before she joined the CBS comedy’s cast in Season 3, which makes her review of the May 16 series finale wholly objective and completely legit. That’s her story and she’s sticking to it!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2