Jump to content

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

Oh yes, but we will have to go all the way back to The thirty years war between 1618-1648. :icon_biggrin:

That far? I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning.  😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ShamyScience said:

Knowing the GOT cast hates the finale/season as much as I do, is a great comfort.

And this video is EVERYTHING...

 

Sooo true!  I loved this and IMO, GoT season 8 is the real Season Hate!  Way worse than season 8 of TBBT.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From You Tube....

The final curtain call by the cast of The Big Bang Theory before the audience, and the very emotional aftermath of the series wrap with Francoise (Art Director) walking out on stage just after the final cast curtain call closing out the series (at about 2:30), including an emotional Johnny Galecki turning from my camera, and Jim Parsons (Sheldon) hugging and thanking Francoise and I. Thank you to everyone involved for what this moment has meant to so many lives. #TheBigBangTheory

Francoise was Series Art Director for 216 episodes.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, vonmar said:

From You Tube....

The final curtain call by the cast of The Big Bang Theory before the audience, and the very emotional aftermath of the series wrap with Francoise (Art Director) walking out on stage just after the final cast curtain call closing out the series (at about 2:30), including an emotional Johnny Galecki turning from my camera, and Jim Parsons (Sheldon) hugging and thanking Francoise and I. Thank you to everyone involved for what this moment has meant to so many lives. #TheBigBangTheory

Francoise was Series Art Director for 216 episodes.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

 

I have to admit I had to skip ahead to Kaley talking. I love her honesty and sweetness so much. What a girl!! Love you Kaley. Minor confession: She's got me addicted to 'Hope for Paws'  YouTube videos. Yes, I am that soft.

Edited by Spaced_up
  • Like 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Spaced_up said:

I have to admit I had to skip ahead to Kaley talking. I love her honesty and sweetness so much. What a girl!! Love you Kaley. Minor confession: She's got me addicted to 'Hope for Paws'  YouTube videos. Yes, I am that soft.

Interesting. I enjoyed the whole thing, both Johnny and Kaley's parts. Johnny's was sweet and honest as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

 

TBH I am prob going to miss the community around the show, more then the show it self. It really has brought people from all walks of life. Not one person I have ever meet has ever not at least watched one episode of TBBT. I Think that is its legacy, its Diversity. 

  • Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

TBH I am prob going to miss the community around the show, more then the show it self. It really has brought people from all walks of life. Not one person I have ever meet has ever not at least watched one episode of TBBT. I Think that is its legacy, its Diversity. 

 BTW, Happy Birthday skull.  Damn you're getting old.  

  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.