The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, Tensor said:

BTW, Happy Birthday skull.  Damn you're getting old.  

Cheers man 31 I’m aging like a fine wine haha. Going too see Rocketman tonight. 

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

@3ku11 !! Happy, happy birthday!!! I hope you have a magnificent day and the sun shines on you! Enjoy! Celebrate!! 🎉🎂🎁🌈👏🏻🙌🏻🎂

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

How about a SEASON 13 FORUM.

We can plot out each Season 13 episode. Someone proposes a plot. Maybe a quick vote if it's feasible (some "proposed plots" may be too out there). A few rules may be included such as: 1. No couple swapping. The episodes must continue as the (main) couples are. Raj, Stuart, Bert et al can be attached/broken/whatever.

Just an idea.

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1

2 hours ago, BigBang15 said:

We can plot out each Season 13 episode. Someone proposes a plot. Maybe a quick vote if it's feasible (some "proposed plots" may be too out there). A few rules may be included such as: 1. No couple swapping. The episodes must continue as the (main) couples are. Raj, Stuart, Bert et al can be attached/broken/whatever.

Just an idea.

I'm in.  :hi:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

Happy birthday @3ku11 hope you're having a great day.

Yep!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chucky said:

I'm in.  :hi:

8 hours ago, BigBang15 said:

Just an idea.

I LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH!

19 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

TBH I am prob going to miss the community around the show, more then the show it self. It really has brought people from all walks of life. Not one person I have ever meet has ever not at least watched one episode of TBBT. I Think that is its legacy, its Diversity. 

Nicely said. It’s been an experience.

And belated best wishes for your birthday. 

Cheers

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

Yes it has. Some good, some not so good! But, it has been enjoyable.  :hi:

Edited by chucky

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Fowler&Cooper said:

I LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH!

It'd be like a BBT Writers Room. :)

Edited by BigBang15
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BigBang15 said:

It'd be like a BBT Writers Room. :)

Only better!  :hi:

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, BigBang15 said:

Since I'm one of the people who thought the show should have ended a couple of years ago, I myself would not be interested. You'd be turning the page into a fanfic page, which is not what it was designed to be as I see it. Now if people want to follow the further careers of the actors or reminisce, I would be in for that. But whatever you decide to do I wish you all luck. We have a great group of people here.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Since I'm one of the people who thought the show should have ended a couple of years ago, I myself would not be interested. You'd be turning the page into a fanfic page, which is not what it was designed to be as I see it. Now if people want to follow the further careers of the actors or reminisce, I would be in for that. But whatever you decide to do I wish you all luck. We have a great group of people here.

What else is there to do on this forum? There's the Young Sheldon section. TBBT has no new episodes coming, so.....

1 hour ago, BigBang15 said:

What else is there to do on this forum? There's the Young Sheldon section. TBBT has no new episodes coming, so.....

Agreed

1 hour ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

To each their own!

1 hour ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Yes, I don't mind talking about Jim Parsons and the rest as we see where they go.... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Well said. I can also imagine that various aspects of the now complete series development could be alternatively or even re-evaluated from today's personal perspective. In view of the mostly positive experiences here in this forum, it would certainly be an inspiration for us fans to continue some threads of conversation, no matter in which direction or preference. I myself still find it difficult to give up the end of a now long period of joint refreshing squibblings with a wide range of people from all over the world.

gr_83.gif.1c793f9499ef5af1ace319c7806ccdb5.gif

🙂

• Like 7

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Then why is the Fan Fiction forum  on here? Certainly, if someone doesn't want to participate they don't have too. I see what you mean but the admin would not have added a section for FanFiction if they didn't want it here.  

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Leonard seemed to get most of his frustrations out in that one amazing slap! Amy and Penny had amazing reactions as well!

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:54 PM, BigBang15 said:

Just an idea.

Good idea

There’s always reigniting the classic “ never let them die” perennial arguments over Raj sleeping with Penny, should Penny have cared more when Amy whacked Leonard when Sheldon left on the train and should Lenny have moved out earlier. . They never get old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3