The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Nah, I want a picture in Leonard's chair.  

• Like 8
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

Yeah, if I sat in Sheldon's spot, I would expect Jim to tell me I'm in his spot!

Now I want to go back to WB and do the tour again!
I’ve already been Joey on the Friends set. Now I want a picture on Lenny’s “island”

9b84889bfc152c2a1be4301c0e26e4f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I'd love to do the studio tour again. I haven't gone in a long time.

It would be interesting!

From Gold Derby's You Tube Channel...

'The Big Bang Theory' director Mark Cendrowski, writer Steve Holland chat with Gold Derby's Zach Laws about delivering an 'emotional' series finale.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I hope they do. But I feel it a few seasons to late however I will  be happy if they finally  do get one for the final season. 

Edited by MTBigBangTheoryFan
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

I hope they do. But I feel it a few seasons to late however I will  be happy if they finally  do get one for the final season. 

Totally agreed!!!

On 6/11/2019 at 5:06 PM, Tensor said:

I do as well! It looks more comfortable!  :hi:

Posted (edited)

Audiences Unlimited is starting to post August taping dates for shows like "Mom" and "Man With A Plan" is breaking my heart a little.

It's sad not to see TBBT dates out there.   :icon_cry:

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 1
  • Sad 9
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Audiences Unlimited is starting to post August taping dates for shows like "Mom" and "Man With A Plan" is breaking my heart a little.

So true!

According to the listings on Amazon, Season 12, as well as the complete series, will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on November 12, 2019! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

According to the listings on Amazon, Season 12, as well as the complete series, will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on November 12, 2019! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, luminous said:

I'm not interested in the whole season 12.

18 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

The full series is listed at $200, for Blue Ray, but  you can get the first 11 seasons for $69 and the final for $37.  So, unless they have quite a few extras, that haven't been released before, I'm not sure the full boxed set would be worth it.  

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Here is an official link, from Warner Bros. Studios, announcing the release of Season 12, as well as the complete series: https://view.updates.warnerbros.com/?qs=68efb119c9302a41000e0fa4e6781601d76141b359d1bcfb6d357abb0289a7a10cdaf3313b8bc7835a5851d9bb589ccd71c7d46a448b2547c2c6d8ecb2b0ae8b7eb19d85218a01c1f2145d3bdad2a71e

The Complete Series Limited Edition Blu-ray

Includes all 279 episodes with nearly 12 hours of extras plus an additional disc with 3 never-before-seen featurettes including a retrospective, a premium lay-flat book with pop-up art featuring the entire cast, a 32-page episode guide with an introduction from Creator & Executive Producer Chuck Lorre, and digital copy offer for every episode!

The Twelfth and Final Season

Includes a "From Script to Screen" featurette on the final episode with behind-the-scenes and cast interviews, the CBS special "Unraveling the Mystery: A Big Bang Farewell," a hilarious gag reel and much more!

Complete Series.jpg

Season 12.jpg

1 minute ago, Kev0821 said:

Here is an official link, from Warner Bros. Studios, announcing the release of Season 12, as well as the complete series: https://view.updates.warnerbros.com/?qs=68efb119c9302a41000e0fa4e6781601d76141b359d1bcfb6d357abb0289a7a10cdaf3313b8bc7835a5851d9bb589ccd71c7d46a448b2547c2c6d8ecb2b0ae8b7eb19d85218a01c1f2145d3bdad2a71e

The Complete Series Limited Edition Blu-ray

Includes all 279 episodes with nearly 12 hours of extras plus an additional disc with 3 never-before-seen featurettes including a retrospective, a premium lay-flat book with pop-up art featuring the entire cast, a 32-page episode guide with an introduction from Creator & Executive Producer Chuck Lorre, and digital copy offer for every episode!

The Twelfth and Final Season

Includes a "From Script to Screen" featurette on the final episode with behind-the-scenes and cast interviews, the CBS special "Unraveling the Mystery: A Big Bang Farewell," a hilarious gag reel and much more!

Complete Series.jpg

Season 12.jpg

Not for me. A couple of episodes maybe, but not the whole season!

• Like 1

On 6/17/2019 at 7:18 PM, vonmar said:

I am sad but I have to admit I'm excited to be able to soon see Jim Parsons star in something different

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

On 6/19/2019 at 4:10 AM, Kev0821 said:

Can't wait to add the season 12 Blu-ray to my collection. I already have an empty Blu-ray case as a placeholder on the shelf. 😉 Knowing me, I will probably buy the Blu-ray on the day it will be released over here. 😄

tbbt-bd-collection.jpg.7b9d7384add6bc34294544966ad048c4.jpg

If there's a reasonable price for the complete series box set some day I will buy it as well. I'm a collector. 😉

• Like 5