The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

12 hours ago, shell said:

I am sad but I have to admit I'm excited to be able to soon see Jim Parsons star in something different

Yes, there is that. I really wish him well.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

I will still buy Season 12 just so my collection is complete. 

Seasons 11 and 12 are a waste to me. There were some nice episodes, but not enough for me to buy season 12 or 11 for that matter!

On 6/19/2019 at 7:20 PM, Kev0821 said:

Here is an official link, from Warner Bros. Studios, announcing the release of Season 12, as well as the complete series: https://view.updates.warnerbros.com/?qs=68efb119c9302a41000e0fa4e6781601d76141b359d1bcfb6d357abb0289a7a10cdaf3313b8bc7835a5851d9bb589ccd71c7d46a448b2547c2c6d8ecb2b0ae8b7eb19d85218a01c1f2145d3bdad2a71e

The Complete Series Limited Edition Blu-ray

Includes all 279 episodes with nearly 12 hours of extras plus an additional disc with 3 never-before-seen featurettes including a retrospective, a premium lay-flat book with pop-up art featuring the entire cast, a 32-page episode guide with an introduction from Creator & Executive Producer Chuck Lorre, and digital copy offer for every episode!

The Twelfth and Final Season

Includes a "From Script to Screen" featurette on the final episode with behind-the-scenes and cast interviews, the CBS special "Unraveling the Mystery: A Big Bang Farewell," a hilarious gag reel and much more!

Complete Series.jpg

Season 12.jpg

Here's a look at the artwork for The Complete Series on DVD, courtesy of Amazon:

image.thumb.png.11d898f7e959946d806aadb1f607de9a.png

Here's the artwork for The Twelfth and Final Season on DVD:

image.thumb.png.7b2d932bf066d72e433146beab8992ba.png

• Like 6

I wonder what will be on the out takes. Always the most interesting part of getting a DVD.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Spaced_up said:

I wonder what will be on the out takes. Always the most interesting part of getting a DVD.

That's intriguing, but not enough for me to buy Season 12.

2 hours ago, Spaced_up said:

Yes  These are always hilarious    My granddaughter loves to watch them.  Wonder if they will have one when Penny tries to seduce Leonard in her lingerie. When he says "Is that what you are wearing to bed" and she replies "Do you want me to take it off!"  I can only imagine what Johnny would say in the blooper!

• Haha 1

On 6/21/2019 at 8:35 AM, Spaced_up said:

I wish they’d include a disc with nothing but the bloopers and out takes.  ALL of them!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

I wish they’d include a disc with nothing but the bloopers and out takes.  ALL of them!

That's when I fell for Jim Parsons--watching the outtakes--loved his smile. He was nothing like Sheldon, though I love Sheldon, too

• Like 3

On 6/19/2019 at 2:45 PM, Nogravitasatall said:

Oz is still officially only at ep19.  The DVR is chugging away, waiting.

Really? The Series Finalie aired here day after it aired in the states lol. 

• Haha 1

Oz is still officially only at ep19.  The DVR is chugging away, waiting.

Yeah my dubious online ethics matches my lack of patience in waiting to watch. Channel 9 delays in recent years have not helped. That and FTA Australian TV’s over reliance on shoving reality TV shows down our throats 4-5 days a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:

Yeah my dubious online ethics matches my lack of patience in waiting to watch. Channel 9 delays in recent years have not helped. That and FTA Australian TV’s over reliance on shoving reality TV shows down our throats 4-5 days a week.

I can feel your pain.

Posted (edited)

Goooood morning everyone! It's such a beautiful, sunny Sunday morning!!!

At least it is here in the Panhandle of Florida!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, chucky said:

Goooood morning everyone! It's such a beautiful, sunny Sunday morning!!!

At least it is here in the Panhandle of Florida!

Good afternoon. Beautiful day in NY too. 80 sunny degrees on my deck and not humid.:beach:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Good afternoon. Beautiful day in NY too. 80 sunny degrees on my deck and not humid.:beach:

Right now, it's 90, fair and feels like 102. Yes, it's hotter than Hades!!!! ☹️

9 hours ago, chucky said:

Right now, it's 90, fair and feels like 102. Yes, it's hotter than Hades!!!! ☹️

We're around 90 as well. Thankfully still not with August humidity.

22 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:

Agreed.  I watch the non-commercials and go to the streaming services for series. It’s a revenue death spiral of sorts for local broadcasters and local production. I don’t need the sports channels.  Reality is cheap to make compared to scripted dramas. Hence all those pretty things on islands and beaches somewhere.

Besides Graham Norton and TBBT I’m not seeing much that has ads. Of course there is YouTube and its frighteningly well targeted commercials. Apparently I haven’t realised that I need to buy a new mattress. Maybe I will now. The ads with the Maori bloke and his Pakeha (?) partner are very choice.  😀

I’m thinking of binging on S12 once the DVR is full. Maybe I’ll do a series of posts to match the episodes. Just to run and catch up with everyone else.  I’m sure that’s important /s. Also someone has a two week business trip coming and my plan is to cram in as much as I can of series TV in that time. So far it’s all of GoT, Westworld, The Leftovers and S12.

I wonder if I’ll still be able to use my legs afterwards.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Nogravitasatall said:

Agreed.  I watch the non-commercials and go to the streaming services for series. It’s a revenue death spiral of sorts for local broadcasters and local production. I don’t need the sports channels.  Reality is cheap to make compared to scripted dramas. Hence all those pretty things on islands and beaches somewhere.

Besides Graham Norton and TBBT I’m not seeing much that has ads. Of course there is YouTube and its frighteningly well targeted commercials. Apparently I haven’t realised that I need to buy a new mattress. Maybe I will now. The ads with the Maori bloke and his Pakeha (?) partner are very choice.  😀

I’m thinking of binging on S12 once the DVR is full. Maybe I’ll do a series of posts to match the episodes. Just to run and catch up with everyone else.  I’m sure that’s important /s. Also someone has a two week business trip coming and my plan is to cram in as much as I can of series TV in that time. So far it’s all of GoT, Westworld, The Leftovers and S12.

I wonder if I’ll still be able to use my legs afterwards.

Interesting, very interesting indeed!

On 6/22/2019 at 6:33 PM, shell said:

That's when I fell for Jim Parsons--watching the outtakes--loved his smile. He was nothing like Sheldon, though I love Sheldon, too

It just gives a whole other level to love. 😍😍

On 6/22/2019 at 6:15 PM, Kathy2611 said:

That would be amazing. I was pretty disappointed when they didn't include the scenes Sheldon and Penny did of 'Streetcar named Desire' way back in Season 6. So I bet there's a lot of stuff that could come out in the future.

• Koala Face 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

3 hours ago, Spaced_up said:

I was pretty disappointed when they didn't include the scenes Sheldon and Penny did of 'Streetcar named Desire' way back in Season 6.

That didn't bother me in the least bit!

24 minutes ago, chucky said:

That didn't bother me in the least bit!

Yeah well that doesn't surprise me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spaced_up said:

It just gives a whole other level to love. 😍😍

That would be amazing. I was pretty disappointed when they didn't include the scenes Sheldon and Penny did of 'Streetcar named Desire' way back in Season 6. So I bet there's a lot of stuff that could come out in the future.

I was kind of disappointed they did not include any bloopers from the Thanksgiving episode from season 9, when Leonard dresses up in one of Penny's lingerie. I am sure there must have been plenty of outtakes from that scene and I don't know how Kaley kept a straight face.

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Spaced_up said:

Yeah well that doesn't surprise me.

Thank you!