The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

20 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I was kind of disappointed they did not include any bloopers from the Thanksgiving episode from season 9, when Leonard dresses up in one of Penny's lingerie. I am sure there must have been plenty of outtakes from that scene and I don't know how Kaley kept a straight face.

I’m sure if the money machine wants to churn again in a few years time, we might both get our wish. Your bloopers, our unaired scene. Never know.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Spaced_up said:

I’m sure if the money machine wants to churn again in a few years time, we might both get our wish. Your bloopers, our unaired scene. Never know.

Interesting

Press Preview Day for the rebuilt BBT sets that will now be part of the WB Studio Tour...

• Like 6

I’m so going back there again! Planning Canada trip next couple of years. Think I’ll need to put in a detour to WB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:

I’m so going back there again! Planning Canada trip next couple of years. Think I’ll need to put in a detour to WB

Sounds like a great idea!  :sungum:

8 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:

Enjoy.
Seeing the clip is as close as I'll get I think. My parents took me on a tour of Universal studios when I was a kid. I was more thrilled with that than Disney Land. I have not been back to California since 1969 and I don't care to travel anymore. Luckily for me I have seen some on location stuff shot locally.

• Like 3

I'm so excited to be going to see the exhibit in August!!! ❤️ On a related note, are the cast's hand prints already on display at the TCL Chinese Theatre?

I'll definitely be going to see them as well, provided they are there.

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Kev0821 said:

I'm so excited to be going to see the exhibit in August!!! ❤️ On a related note, are the cast's hand prints already on display at the TCL Chinese Theatre?

I'll definitely be going to see them as well, provided they are there.

Take pictures, post them here, I wanna see.  

• Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Tensor said:

Take pictures, post them here, I wanna see.  

As do I!!!

11 hours ago, vonmar said:

6 pictures

Thanks

Brian and Will are the only people they could get to do this? This is going to mean so much to so many fans who are able to go. I can understand Will, but there are tons of other people who worked on the show that were better liked than Zack.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Brian and Will are the only people they could get to do this? This is going to mean so much to so many fans who are able to go. I can understand Will, but there are tons of other people who worked on the show that were better liked than Zack.

True,, but Zack was significant in his own way and there was nothing not to like.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, joyceraye said:

True,, but Zack was significant in his own way and there was nothing not to like.

That's so true. Zack was so intelligent lacking, that he was not unlikable.

5 hours ago, chucky said:

That's so true. Zack was so intelligent lacking, that he was not unlikable.

Zack was delightful. He was good hearted and sincere  - and dummer than George Cooper ever was. And he was Penny’s first husband, imagine that! 

Leonard never could catch a break the first time round. It was always a slog. He’s doughty.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, joyceraye said:

But seriously, isn't there anyone else from the cast you wouldn't rather see there at such an important moment?

BTW, this is the LAST thing I thought anyone else would base a whole article on. I don't know how I missed this when it came out.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/big-bang-theory-johnny-galecki-sex-dressing-room

Edited by Die Zimtzicke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

But seriously, isn't there anyone else from the cast you wouldn't rather see there at such an important moment?

BTW, this is the LAST thing I thought anyone else would base a whole article on. I don't know how I missed this when it came out.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/big-bang-theory-johnny-galecki-sex-dressing-room

Interesting

1 hour ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Flashback to the original: The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
'The Big Bang Theory' Cast Answer Each Others Questions

>>3:30  🙂

• Like 1