Jump to content

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I was kind of disappointed they did not include any bloopers from the Thanksgiving episode from season 9, when Leonard dresses up in one of Penny's lingerie. I am sure there must have been plenty of outtakes from that scene and I don't know how Kaley kept a straight face.

I’m sure if the money machine wants to churn again in a few years time, we might both get our wish. Your bloopers, our unaired scene. Never know.

 

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Spaced_up said:

I’m sure if the money machine wants to churn again in a few years time, we might both get our wish. Your bloopers, our unaired scene. Never know.

 

Interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:


I’m so going back there again! Planning Canada trip next couple of years. Think I’ll need to put in a detour to WB


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a great idea!  :sungum:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Itwasdestined said:


I’m so going back there again! Planning Canada trip next couple of years. Think I’ll need to put in a detour to WB


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy.
Seeing the clip is as close as I'll get I think. My parents took me on a tour of Universal studios when I was a kid. I was more thrilled with that than Disney Land. I have not been back to California since 1969 and I don't care to travel anymore. Luckily for me I have seen some on location stuff shot locally.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so excited to be going to see the exhibit in August!!! ❤️ On a related note, are the cast's hand prints already on display at the TCL Chinese Theatre?

I'll definitely be going to see them as well, provided they are there.

  • Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Kev0821 said:

I'm so excited to be going to see the exhibit in August!!! ❤️ On a related note, are the cast's hand prints already on display at the TCL Chinese Theatre?

I'll definitely be going to see them as well, provided they are there.

Take pictures, post them here, I wanna see.  

  • Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brian and Will are the only people they could get to do this? This is going to mean so much to so many fans who are able to go. I can understand Will, but there are tons of other people who worked on the show that were better liked than Zack.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Brian and Will are the only people they could get to do this? This is going to mean so much to so many fans who are able to go. I can understand Will, but there are tons of other people who worked on the show that were better liked than Zack.

True,, but Zack was significant in his own way and there was nothing not to like.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, joyceraye said:

True,, but Zack was significant in his own way and there was nothing not to like.

That's so true. Zack was so intelligent lacking, that he was not unlikable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chucky said:

That's so true. Zack was so intelligent lacking, that he was not unlikable.

Zack was delightful. He was good hearted and sincere  - and dummer than George Cooper ever was. And he was Penny’s first husband, imagine that! 

Leonard never could catch a break the first time round. It was always a slog. He’s doughty.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, joyceraye said:

True,, but Zack was significant in his own way and there was nothing not to like.

But seriously, isn't there anyone else from the cast you wouldn't rather see there at such an important moment?

BTW, this is the LAST thing I thought anyone else would base a whole article on. I don't know how I missed this when it came out.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/big-bang-theory-johnny-galecki-sex-dressing-room

Edited by Die Zimtzicke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

But seriously, isn't there anyone else from the cast you wouldn't rather see there at such an important moment?

BTW, this is the LAST thing I thought anyone else would base a whole article on. I don't know how I missed this when it came out.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/big-bang-theory-johnny-galecki-sex-dressing-room

Interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

BTW, this is the LAST thing I thought anyone else would base a whole article on. I don't know how I missed this when it came out.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/big-bang-theory-johnny-galecki-sex-dressing-room

Flashback to the original: The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
'The Big Bang Theory' Cast Answer Each Others Questions

 

>>3:30  🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.