The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Happy belated birthday wishes, tensor   I sent a message yesterday but the system keeps asking for my pwd and I keep resetting. Don't know what the problem is.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Tensor said:

Thank you to all for the birthday wishes.  It was my Beatle's birthday. 

Yeah, on my birthday last week, my wife woke me up with " When I'm 64" by the Beatles. I laughed my butt off. :sungum:

• Like 2

On 11/17/2019 at 4:05 PM, chucky said:

Yeah, on my birthday last week, my wife woke me up with " When I'm 64" by the Beatles. I laughed my butt off. :sungum:

I get that in December. Should be interesting knowing my family.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I get that in December. Should be interesting knowing my family.

It's great! Not as good as the "Over The Hill" ceremony. Still great though!  :hi:

• Like 1

Darn it... I haven't been around so I missed some birthdays... Here are my belated congratulations @Tensor and @veejay. Hope you had wonderful days and have many, even better, days to come.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, bfm said:

Darn it... I haven't been around so I missed some birthdays... Here are my belated congratulations @Tensor and @veejay. Hope you had wonderful days and have many, even better, days to come.

Agreed! :hi:

• Like 1

Add my "darn it!" to the list.  Sorry to be late @veejay .  Hoping all is well with you and that you had a splendid day.  I really miss this forum!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, hokie3457 said:

Add my "darn it!" to the list.  Sorry to be late @veejay .  Hoping all is well with you and that you had a splendid day.  I really miss this forum!!!!

I had the date right, but posted it on a different thread!   😢

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Well interesting thing, my children and other family and friends are calling me to make sure my wife and I wasn't on base at NAS Pensacola due to a shooting on base. I hear the shooter was shot and killed while nine people were injured. 

As of now, there are 4 confirmed dead and 8 wounded!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

35 minutes ago, chucky said:

Well interesting thing, my children and other family and friends are calling me to make sure I and my wife wasn't on base at NAS Pensacola due to a shooting on base. I hear the shooter was shot and killed while nine people were injured. 

Believe it or not you were the first person I thought about when I heard of the shooting...….so hope all is well

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Believe it or not you were the first person I thought about when I heard of the shooting...….so hope all is well

All's well with me and the family. 

• Like 3