The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

47 minutes ago, gsxdoug said:

Thanks, guys! Hope you're all staying safe and healthy!

Hope you are staying safe also.  I’m just staying home, playing video games and working on my fan fics, still. 🙂

3 hours ago, gsxdoug said:

Thanks, guys! Hope you're all staying safe and healthy!

Hopefully you are as well. I'm sitting at home being bored. My kids go get whatever me and the wife need.

22 hours ago, chucky said:

Hopefully you are as well. I'm sitting at home being bored. My kids go get whatever me and the wife need.

Yeah, my work was deemed essential, but our company decided it was best to shut down for 2 weeks (with pay!!!) and take things from there. So, I'll be stuck at home self-isolating and playing computer games to avoid boredom.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gsxdoug said:

Yeah, my work was deemed essential, but our company decided it was best to shut down for 2 weeks (with pay!!!) and take things from there. So, I'll be stuck at home self-isolating and playing computer games to avoid boredom.

Well, you could always write and read FanFic stories.  😊

• Penny Thumbs Up 1

Happy Birthday [mention=13758]Tonstar17[/mention]. Hopefully your day is great with many, many more to come.
Happy birthday, Tony.
Happiest of birthdays [mention=13758]Tonstar17[/mention] ! I hope all is well with you and yours in these strange times. TKe care and be well. Celebrate! Enjoy!
Thanks you all for the birthday wishes. Hope all is good. I haven't posted on here for awhile, due to not having much to share, but do lurk. Stay safe.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

So hoping all are staying safe out there. I think of all the folks in this TBBT group often and I miss you all terribly. Be well and to quote Mary Chaplin Carpenter: #StayMighty !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

So hoping all are staying safe out there. I think of all the folks in this TBBT group often and I miss you all terribly. Be well and to quote Mary Chaplin Carpenter: #StayMighty !

And to you as well......stay safe and keep the faith!

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Everything's fine here in my humble abode in Milton, Florida.
I'm fine in london too. Working from home and have to set a reminder now to let me know, its Friday. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, chucky said:

Everything's fine here in my humble abode in Milton, Florida.

All is good here in Weston, Florida...…...only problem is eating and drinking too much as there is not much else to do

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

I'm fine in london too. Working from home and have to set a reminder now to let me know, its Friday. emoji1787.png Lol.

Atleast you're working. I'm retired or as my wife calls it "Retarded". I look at my phone to know day of the week it is. Old Age, it's a bummer!

• Like 1

Atleast you're working. I'm retired or as my wife calls it "Retarded". I look at my phone to know day of the week it is. Old Age, it's a bummer!
Lol your wife is funny. Lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tonstar17 said:

Lol your wife is funny. Lol.

PLEASE, don't tell her. 

• Like 2