[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

Tensor

5 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I feel if they do a pregnancy arc, and they should, it will be about mid-season since this is the final year. If there was to be a 13th season then they would probably go at the end of the season 12 or into the next season.  I too would like to see Kaley act out a pregnant Penny or at least have a story arc where they try to conceive. This can be great comedy.

Where is all this season 13 stuff coming from? They are ending it after season 12. Don't you think Kaley and Johnny are ready for it to end as well, I can't see them wanting to continue the show. Are they seriously now considering going ahead with another season? 

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

Coming home, take off shoes, put on sweats and have a glass of wine. Kaley sounds like Penny.  😏

6 minutes ago, Sah said:

Are they seriously now considering going ahead with another season? 

As far as I know, there's nothing on doing a 13th season. The poster just said if there was a season 13.

Edited by chucky

1 hour ago, Sah said:

Where is all this season 13 stuff coming from? They are ending it after season 12. Don't you think Kaley and Johnny are ready for it to end as well, I can't see them wanting to continue the show. Are they seriously now considering going ahead with another season? 

It was me. Let's  just say it wasn't a seniors moment, but more an homage to the best season ever... the one that everybody hopes but never gets. It can be the jet pack of the new generation - something that we always expected to be delivered but never eventuates. We can project everything on to it... if only they had the 13th season, they could have done this, if only they had the 13th season, they could have done that, if only they had the 13th season, Leonard and Penny could have smothered Sheldon, if only they had the 13 season, Sheldon and Amy could have harvested Penny's eggs and used CRISPR and that genetic technique that permits 3 parents, resulting in a child expressing the triple threat of Penny's corn-spun hair hips and Amy and Sheldons' superior characteristics. Imagine. All that season 13 could allow, that they didn't pack into the prior 12.

So no, nothing serious.

2 hours ago, Nogravitasatall said:

It was me. Let's  just say it wasn't a seniors moment, but more an homage to the best season ever... the one that everybody hopes but never gets. It can be the jet pack of the new generation - something that we always expected to be delivered but never eventuates. We can project everything on to it... if only they had the 13th season, they could have done this, if only they had the 13th season, they could have done that, if only they had the 13th season, Leonard and Penny could have smothered Sheldon, if only they had the 13 season, Sheldon and Amy could have harvested Penny's eggs and used CRISPR and that genetic technique that permits 3 parents, resulting in a child expressing the triple threat of Penny's corn-spun hair hips and Amy and Sheldons' superior characteristics. Imagine. All that season 13 could allow, that they didn't pack into the prior 12.

So no, nothing serious.

Hilarious! (Also: how can you not love a post that uses the word “eventuates”!)

2 hours ago, Nogravitasatall said:

So no, nothing serious.

Haha! Ok, I see. Thank you ❤

4 hours ago, chucky said:

They probably want everything to blow over.

Until the show ends, right? 

Then they will release every thing, affecting Parsons not them

4 hours ago, Sah said:

Yes! That’s exactly how the entertainment industry runs😊

Edited by Burberry

22 minutes ago, Burberry said:

Until the show ends, right? 

Then they will release every thing, affecting Parsons not them

Not necessarily. There's no reason to further throw Jim under the bus. They're probably let dead horses lie and move on.

3 minutes ago, Burberry said:

i think if Penny got pregnant it would probably be accidental 

If there is an accident, it'll be by shamy. Hopefully for Amy's sake, Sheldon didn't lose the book Leonard and Penny have him!

2 minutes ago, Burberry said:

Yes I know it’s sad 😞 

but it’s probably what they will do 

I give up with you!

2 hours ago, bfm said:

I think it's the Tam episode.

Does Penny get a Scottish hat? That's the only tam I know! 

On 8/28/2018 at 7:15 AM, Burberry said:

Yes I know it’s sad 😞 

but it’s probably what they will do 

It's done and none of  TPTB are going to do a damn thing to lash out.  With Two & a Half Men, it was totally different circumstances!  Charlie Sheen was a drunk addict that was coming to work late high and/or drunk, costing everyone time and money and Chuck Lorre FINALLY got fed up with it and fired him!  Jim Parsons has NONE of those problems.  His only crime is that for whatever reason, he doesn't want to do the show anymore after a dozen years!  Chuck and company aren't going to do a damn thing as far as making Jim look bad, throwing him under the bus, getting even or getting revenge because it would make THEM, not JP, look bad and like someone said pages ago, everyone in the industry would be hesitant about working with them if they did!  THAT reaction alone would cost them way more money than anything that's happened so far.  The show is ending after 12 years!  

3 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

As usual @Kathy2611 , @veejay (and Mr Fowler/Teller) say it perfectly. (Sorry @Burberry , but we’re long past the poor dead horse here.). [is there a record for the number of people tagged in a Forum post? @Tensor ? Hahaha]

You could have tagged me for agree with you, hehe!

Seriously, I am very curious  about what will be tonight taping storyline for discuss it! 

14 hours ago, chucky said:

Stuart showed up on the wrong day as his phone didn't have a calendar on it to record the date to meet. He wrote it on his hand and it washed off.

If that far in the future all phones don't have calendars, I'd be shocked.

11 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Majority of the audience have been hanging onto "Our babies well be smart and beautiful".

I don't think the majority is. I certainly am not. We have no way of judging what a majority wants.

9 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I just hope they don't use the last season of TBBT to platform YS. For example, bringing in YS characters.

They already started some of that and don't plan to change what's already written. I'd bet anything they keep Tam's storyline in for example.

6 hours ago, Sah said:

I say no, and while I know what happened here I have no idea where it's coming from either when it comes to other sites and it's coming up a lot. People are saying they could go ahead without Jim on facebook and a few other sites, but they won't. I'm pretty sure of it.

Edited by Die Zimtzicke
clarification

6 hours ago, Sah said:

I said if there WAS TO BE A 13TH SEASON, not that there will be

34 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

If that far in the future all phones don't have calendars, I'd be shocked.

They put the date on their phones I believe season 10. I'm sure their phones had calendars. Stuart's phone didn't, hence him being there at the wrong time and day!

56 minutes ago, veejay said:

IT'S TELLER!!!!!

34 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Yes, but this is coming up on a lot of other places, too, which seems odd.

Not so odd! Rumors are abundant. But no credible response of that nature From Lorre and friends!

14 minutes ago, Burberry said:

Can you tell me some of those places? The internet?

It's not important until Chuck Lorre. Bill Prady, CBS or Warner Brothers releases that kind of info. Anything else is merely rumor or speculation with no accuracy what so ever. But if you need to read it for your personal pleasure, go for it. Remember to take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by chucky