The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

You know, I don't feel strongly either way about which way the Lenny story line should go.  Any sort of confirmation about those smart and beautiful babies would satisfy me. 

What I do feel strongly about??  I don't want Lenny relegated to kitchen island status and cheerleaders to Shamy or acting as mediator to whatever woes/foibles going on in the Shamy relationship.

That's what this fan hopes for. 

I am sure Shamy will be fine (as long as they don't dominate), Howardette seem set so maybe c plots on them, c or d plot wrapping up Raj's story line (alone, new relationship, whatever don't need a lot of time spent here); same for Stuart.

And lastly, a holiday focused episode or 2.  An episode or 2 in which the entire group is part of the story.  Yeah, those are my hopes after we get past the Shamy honeymoon. 

Edited by Denise07
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Denise07 said:

You know, I don't feel strongly either way about which way the Lenny story line should go.  Any sort of confirmation about those smart and beautiful babies would satisfy me. 

What I do feel strongly about??  I don't want Lenny relegated to kitchen island status and cheerleaders to Shamy or acting as mediator to whatever woes/foibles going on in the Shamy relationship.

That's what this fan hopes for. 

I am sure Shamy will be fine (as long as they don't dominate), Howardette seem set so maybe c plots on them, c or d plot wrapping up Raj's story line (alone, new relationship, whatever don't need a lot of time spent here); same for Stuart.

And lastly, a holiday focused episode or 2.  An episode or 2 in which the entire group is part of the story.  Yeah, those are my hopes after we get past the Shamy honeymoon. 

Preach! Especially the part about Lenny and the kitchen island, I’m getting tired of that and they deserve more IMO

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thebigbangtheorist said:

Preach! Especially the part about Lenny and the kitchen island, I’m getting tired of that and they deserve more IMO

Hell yeah they deserve so much more. Having to deal with shamy, that in itself make them deserve more!

• Like 2

Happy Taping Day, everyone! Let's all hope that there is a taping report or spoilers by tomorrow morning!

• Like 8

4 hours ago, bbtfan07 said:

I so wanted a Shamy spin off.

Who says there won't be one with another actor ?

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, bbtfan07 said:

Omg me to I have been thinking maybe like shamys teenagers trying to get through high school. I always thought that would be hilarious 

• Like 1
  • Run to India 1
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

20 hours ago, Sah said:

Where is all this season 13 stuff coming from? They are ending it after season 12. Don't you think Kaley and Johnny are ready for it to end as well, I can't see them wanting to continue the show. Are they seriously now considering going ahead with another season? 

No! :) What happened is that @Nogravitasatall mistakenly said 13th season when in reality he was talking about the 12th, and a lot of us were jokingly giving him a hard time about it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bbtfan07 said:

Umm yeah I'll pass on any Shamy Spinoff idea thank you. No offense, but once show ends I Think I have had enough Shamy for a iifetime. I am not really feeling any spinoff idea however. Too risky, and rarely done right. Joey comes to mind. I don't even want a Lenny spinoff. When it ends, just leave it to the reruns. I am glad the show is ending tbh. It is time. Might get a half way decent season for the first time since Season 6. 

• Like 2

Intriguing title : something to do with the watch  Stephen Hawking sent them ?

Glad to see Denise again. I wonder if it is the same Greg who first called Penny 'Ma'am' ?

• Like 2

Gosh ! Raj would have bought it when he was rich. It could be very valuable. It could be the real treasure. Maybe Shamy will pass it back to Raj if he gets married. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@NotWonderland Your support of my curiosity is priceless.

thankyou2.gif.4d0edca0133e129ef8952ec7b79bd4ef.gif

Just another BIG THANKS to you! 😀

6 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Gosh ! Raj would have bought it when he was rich. It could be very valuable. It could be the real treasure. Maybe Shamy will pass it back to Raj if he gets married. :)

Seems to be a challenge cup, LOL

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, veejay said:

@NotWonderland Your support of my curiosity is priceless.

thankyou2.gif.4d0edca0133e129ef8952ec7b79bd4ef.gif

Just another BIG THANKS to you! 😀

Seems to be a challenge cup, LOL

What fun ! Perhaps they'll open with 'Previously....' and show the scene with the watch.

4 hours ago, Burberry said:

Omg me to I have been thinking maybe like shamys teenagers trying to get through high school. I always thought that would be hilarious 

They'd be long-finished with High School by the time they were teenagers. That's if they even needed to go to school.

5 hours ago, Carlos said:

No! :) What happened is that @Nogravitasatall mistakenly said 13th season when in reality he was talking about the 12th, and a lot of us were jokingly giving him a hard time about it.

Mentioning 13th season = “Punch buggy!” now. 

😂

So...Stuart finally has a win in his life and Raj is resorting to an arranged wedding....it does feel like the show is ending, LOL! I'm curious to see if Raj's plot will be a one-off or a recurring theme in the season. Happy to see his father back, he's always a hoot! Thanks again @NotWonderland!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 7

Thank you so very much, @NotWonderland! Sounds like another amazing episode, funny and sweet, and I'm so glad you got to experience two wonderful ones. Safe travels back home! 

• Like 3

@NotWonderland you're amazing!!! Thank you sooo much!!! I'm glad that you got to see two tapings of the last season and hope you had a wonderful time!

I skimmed through some parts to leave myself stuff to hear the first time wheb it airs. Overall it sounds like a really good episode and I hope it holds up when it airs. The Stuart plot sounds great! Finally he has someone who likes him and forgives his antics. Raj asking for a match hmm maybe he will surprise everyone this time and won't screw it up. The only thing that bugged me is that they have one episode saying Lenny are like the Fowlers and another, three days later, saying Shamy are "the good kind" of married couple, not like the Fowlers. Seriously?! Can't keep yourselves from bashing Lenny and elevating Shamy even when it's the last season? Geesh :icon_rolleyes:

BTW, the xxl shirt reminded me of Sheldon overestimating Penny's weight last year. So we have Sheldon thinks Penny is fat jokes here and there and it doesn't bother me but I just find it weird... Is there something I'm missing that makes those jokes funny?

• Like 3