The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

From TV Line:

THE BIG BANG THEORY: In Monday’s final-season premiere, Penny references one of The CW’s most polarizing love triangles in history.

https://tvline.com/2018/09/18/designated-survivor-season-3-spoilers-netflix-new-characters/

This is interesting. I don't remember reading anything related in the TR.

Based on the "most polarizing love triangles", I'm guessing it could be "Stefan-Elena-Damon" from "The Vampire Diaries". 

And now I'm wondering why would she reference this. LOL. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, KripkeRules said:

This is interesting. I don't remember reading anything related in the TR.

Based on the "most polarizing love triangles", I'm guessing it could be "Stefan-Elena-Damon" from "The Vampire Diaries". 

And now I'm wondering why would she reference this. LOL. 

or Buffy, Angel, and Spike. I was always Team Buffy and Angel myself :D.

ETA: In fact Buffy was not on the CW Network. So scratch that. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

Alex Instagram stories shows them out Alaina Meyer’s story shows what seems to be the full cast out.  There is one young man guest (maybe a young Sheldon character) and Mayim I guess in a suit.  Can’t tell 100% it is her Can’t/won’t link.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MsGreentea said:

Alex Instagram stories shows them out Alaina Meyer’s story shows what seems to be the full cast out.  There is one young man guest (maybe a young Sheldon character) and Mayim I guess in a suit.  Can’t tell 100% it is her Can’t/won’t link.

Not sure the woman in a suit was Mayim, she didn't quite look like her, no glasses for example...If not, she was not at the live taping, as she was not there at the curtain call. It might be that, because of an approaching Jewish Holiday, she got to pre-tape her scenes, the writers sometimes let her to do it, if the plot allows that.

Edited by mirs1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Shelldon said:

The emojis are all the evidence I could ever need

Well, I suppose if you have no evidence, all you need is emojis

I have an unbiased perspective of how TBBT's writing works (heck, the article posted back a few pages even states they don't make plans)

You claim an unbiased prospected of the writing, based on what?  I'd say you have a biased perspective, from your previous comments here.  

But maybe since you've been to a taping you got to talk to the writers and know more than the interview article?

That's a straw man argument.  I didn't comment about the interview article.  You claimed what happened to Raj in 12.02 was whipped up the night before at best.  I'm not the one that made the claim, all I asked was how you how  knew exactly that it was whipped up the night before.  So, again, you didn't provide any kind of evidence and your comment is still unfounded and unsupported. 

5 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Not sure the woman in a suit was Mayim, she didn't quite look like her, no glasses for example...If not, she was not at the live taping, as she was not there at the curtain call.If so, it might be that, because of an approaching Jewish Holiday, she got to pre-tape her scenes, the writers sometimes let her to do it, if the plot allows that.

Yom Kippur, began at sundown tonight.    

• Like 4
  • It's a Tiara 1

8 minutes ago, luminous said:

These two made together some of funniest tbbt  scenes! Always thankfull for that! ❤

• Like 2

Hmmm.....Going back and forth on liking not having spoilers.  Almost refreshing?  Yet.....

Edited by hokie3457
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Hmmm.....Going back and forth on liking not having spoilers.  Almost refreshing?  Yet.....

I stop paying much attention to spoilers once they get more than a couple of episodes ahead of what has aired.

7 minutes ago, djsurrey said:

I stop paying much attention to spoilers once they get more than a couple of episodes ahead of what has aired.

Spoilers, I can take them or leave them. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Not sure the woman in a suit was Mayim, she didn't quite look like her, no glasses for example...If not, she was not at the live taping, as she was not there at the curtain call. It might be that, because of an approaching Jewish Holiday, she got to pre-tape her scenes, the writers sometimes let her to do it, if the plot allows that.

It makes a lot of sense, it was (still is in the US) Yom Kippur so she would be fasting and not using electricity.

I'm not religious but that's why I wasn't here from yestreday until now, just for the sake of traidtion. But I didn't fast and I wrote fics, made my own mix of habits haha

• Like 3

4 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Saves Lenny fans from being disappointed?

14 hours ago, luminous said:

Sneak peeks for episode 12.01 "The Conjugal Configuration". (geo-blocked)

Sneak Peek 1

Sneak Peek 2

Sneak Peek 3

Did Lenny fans really need to see the first sneak peek?

15 hours ago, luminous said:

Sneak peeks for episode 12.01 "The Conjugal Configuration". (geo-blocked)

Looks amazing. I love Teller and Kathy Bates.

Taping report about Tam and Anu sounds amazing, too.

Edited by Die Zimtzicke
  • Like 5

Thank you very much for you sharing  spoilers from the taping with is, @genecollie. I hope you had a great time. :)

Edited by spidergirl
Word that did not sound right. Sorry
  • Like 7