[Spoilers] Season 12 Discussion Thread

12 minutes ago, genecollie said:

First all scenes were in swing sets, hard to see. Mayim was not there, maybe because of holiday. Still fun. 

Pre-taped, Shamy in apt, Sheldon is photoshopping people in their wedding pictures, the Wright brothers, and he get a email from Tam. He is coming to CalTech with his son who will be attending school there and wants to see Sheldon. Amy asks who Tam is, Sheldon is very angry at Tam and won't tell Amy why.

In Bernadette's office, Penny and Bernadette want to check out Anu, Bernie calls her dad to do a police check on her, he says no. 

Pre-taped, Amy asks the gang  in Lenny's apt, what they know about Tam, they haven't heard about him, but check Sheldon's enemy list. They find Tam and it only says he knows why. They decide to find him on campus.

Penny and Bernadette go to the hotel where Anu works to check her out, they make plans with her to go out to dinner.  She gets reservation for a hard to get into restaurant and Bernadette says if she can get in anywhere why would she want to marry Raj.

Pre-taped, at CalTech Quad, the boys check out every Asian man until they find Tam. They ask about Sheldon and he is unaware Sheldon is angry at him. Sheldon comes over and calls the boys traitors and says Tams knows why I am mad and Tam says no I don't.

Penny, Bernadette, and Anu is nice restaurant. See LaBron James. They talk and Anu says she tried falling in love and it didn't work and thought my parents are happy, I should do it their way. 

Sheldon's office, Leonard and Sheldon talking about how it stupid for Sheldon to angry at Tam and Leonard for taking Tam's side.

Pre-taped, Shamy in apt taking about why he is angry. He seems when he came to California, Tam was supposed to come too, but he stayed in Texas with his girlfriend. Amy says it worked out okay, you have new friends and a good life.

Back in the restaurant, the girls are drunk and Anu is questioning them about why is Raj still single. They say many embarrassing things, like bathing with his dog, crying while listening to music, and others.

Sheldon's office, Sheldon forgives Tam and Tam says I didn't know you where angry. When I didn't come to California I knew you would do well  and I was in love with my wife wanted to stay in Texas. I have had a good life. Sheldon responses you are so brave.

Cafe, Tam is leaving and Sheldon makes Leonard drive him to the airport.

In Bernadette's office, Bernadette is showing Penny a blur in LaBron's intsagram photo and says it's her. The phone rings and Raj yells why did you tell Anu I use Secret deodorant, it was secret. Don't talk to her anymore. The girls decide to see Anu again to fix it, maybe she can get them in another fancy restaurant.

Sorry I left out most of the jokes, it was funny.  At least, you the plot.

Thank you so much for the information! Hope you had an amazing time! 

giphy.gif

• Like 5

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So ive just typed up what feels like a essay but i figure this is my last taping i go to so might as well do the spoilers right lol here you go and if its too much sorry in advance 😂😂😂 Cold open

Here you go anyone wanting spoilers 😄 The opening scene is so cute its sheldon waking Amy up in bed saying good morning wife and she says good morning husband, then he makes a comment about how i

"The Laureate Accumulation" The gang is watching Campbell/Pemberton on Ellen. Sheldon is just waiting for Ellen to ask them what exactly Super Asymmetry is so the world can see what big frauds th

Posted Images

Thank you so very much @genecollie! You're AMAZING!!!

But I have no words to describe how truly upset I am now for what the writers are doing with Lenny. My terrible prediction was true. I can't believe it. I so so hope they change that later. This is just unbelievable. They had Penny say various time that she wanted kids, and there wasn't doubt there. So suddenly she doesn't?!?! And Leonard so quickly accepts this?!?! I just... I just can't, I really don't know what to write. Right now my desire to watch the season sank down.

• Like 4
  • Koala Face 1

2 minutes ago, bfm said:

But I have no words to describe how truly upset I am now for what the writers are doing with Lenny. My terrible prediction was true. I can't believe it. I so so hope they change that later. This is just unbelievable. They had Penny say various time that she wanted kids, and there wasn't doubt there. So suddenly she doesn't?!?! And Leonard so quickly accepts this?!?! I just... I just can't, I really don't know what to write. Right now my desire to watch the season sank down.

I disagree. This episode makes it IMO so obvious they will have kids.

• Like 4
  • Run to India 1

3 minutes ago, bfm said:

That won't necessarily calm you down now, but there are 20 more episodes to come...

n_498.gif.1659c7616a988df474ee382da55dbdc7.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, veejay said:

That won't necessarily calm you down now, but there are 20 more episodes to come...

And you made my point there are 20 more episodes. There not going to have a Lenny pregnancy storyline. Another clue for me is Penny rented the batmobile.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, veejay said:

My only hope is that it turns out this whole ..something.. is out of fear they/she won't be good enough, maybe because of this test. Something like that did happen before ("The First Pitch Insufficiency"). Her not wanting kids did not happen. 

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

And you made my point there are 20 more episodes. There not going to have a Lenny pregnancy storyline. Another clue for me is Penny rented the batmobile.

What does the batmobile have to do with that?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bfm said:

I feel your pain. But, she may change her mind or have an unplanned oops and then be happy after all. Plus, it's very cute that she rented the Batmobile for Leonard.  She loves him. And bless Leonard, he loves Penny so much, even if she doesn't want to have children, he's ok. 

One way or another, I think they will have a happy ending.

• Like 6
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I feel your pain. But, she may change her mind or have an unplanned oops and then be happy after all. Plus, it's very cute that she rented the Batmobile for Leonard.  She loves him. And bless Leonard, he loves Penny so much, even if she doesn't want to have children, he's ok. 

Of course they will be happy, and of course they love each other.

But this is totally out of the blue and against what they previously wrote and performed. And Leonard just being okay with it so quickly seems unrealistic to me. It is a big change. He's not gonna leave her over it but I would expect him needing more time to process it. 

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

There is still 20 episodes to go. She already got the batmobile for him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

It really stinks because who else but Leonard really is supposed to be a parent? 

We know the two man-children are parents or will be.  But one thought this was episode three, clearly written before everyone knew this was the last season (at least for sure).  They would have had the table read for this maybe a week after the announcement.  But the idea you can give Leonard a ride in the bat mobile instead of a kid?  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bfm said:

My only hope is that it turns out this whole ..something.. is out of fear they/she won't be good enough, maybe because of this test. Something like that did happen before ("The First Pitch Insufficiency"). Her not wanting kids did not happen.

Let me invite you to a virtual beer among friends...

o_448.gif.3f45ac9f03154ea776ea5f73b5f5cad6.gif

...they don't always look so skeptical. :shy:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bfm said:

But this is totally out of the blue and against what they previously wrote and performed. And Leonard just being okay with it so quickly seems unrealistic to me. It is a big change. He's not gonna leave her over it but I would expect him needing more time to process it. 

Quick reminder: How many times have they talked about kids and what exactly did Penny say? Cause most I remember was something along the lines of "sure but maybe later". The thing is, women putting off having kids over and over again like that can be a sign of being uncertain or not even wanting them deep down and being unable to admit it. So I don't think it's completely unbelievable that she comes to this conclusion (maybe also she has a weak moment because of the quiz or something?).

I do agree on Leonard though. He already picked names and everything so that's weird. But then again there's the suggestion he's not completely okay after the talk with Penny's dad? But I guess we'd need to see how that plays out.

I'm pretty certain that Lenny may end up with a sort of mishap and get pregnant anyway and the writers may think that this is more in character for Lenny because of course they do. I just hope it's not too messy in the end. (Penny really really not wanting a baby and remaining more or less against it would be awful in terms of storytelling. ugh)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Run to India 1

3 minutes ago, April said:

Quick reminder: How many times have they talked about kids and what exactly did Penny say? Cause most I remember was something along the lines of "sure but maybe later". The thing is, women putting off having kids over and over again like that can be a sign of being uncertain or not even wanting them deep down and being unable to admit it. So I don't think it's completely unbelievable that she comes to this conclusion (maybe also she has a weak moment because of the quiz or something?).

I do agree on Leonard though. He already picked names and everything so that's weird. But then again there's the suggestion he's not completely okay after the talk with Penny's dad? But I guess we'd need to see how that plays out.

I'm pretty certain that Lenny may end up with a sort of mishap and get pregnant anyway and the writers may think that this is more in character for Lenny because of course they do. I just hope it's not too messy in the end. (Penny really really not wanting a baby and remaining more or less against it would be awful in terms of storytelling. ugh)

The thing is, she did not say this in a wishy-washy way. There was no hesitation there. And she had at least three chances to show such hesitation.

And from what I understand the one who is said to not be okay with it is Wyatt.

And I sure do not want them to have kids if Penny doesn't want it, that would be terrible.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, genecollie said:

Thank you for the nice comments, I have lurking for years and felt a owed you all a report. Sorry I left out so many words, but got home very late after the taping. I had a good time, won candy for being married the longest. (which also make me feel very old). Raj really looked happy after the proposal, not like when he tried to break up with the girl friend in the graveyard. A funny thing when Leonard got in the Batmobile he drove without Penny and then came back and said get in Robin.

So happy you had a good time!!!  Also "get in Robin"!  A great addition to your prior reports!  Thans again @genecollie !!!!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, bfm said:

I had fears they might do a story like that when it was announced he was turning up, not a fan of that kind of story and putting pressure on his daughter.  But it's very cliche, happens a lot in real life 'When are you going to give me some grandkids?'

• Like 3
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

9 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

For the Marines it's Semper Fidelis; the Coast Guard Semper Paratus.  My motto for Penny & Leonard going forward is "Always Faithful; Always Prepared".

Very well said!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I had fears they might do a story like that when it was announced he was turning up, not a fan of that kind of story and putting pressure on his daughter.  But it's very cliche, happens a lot in real life 'When are you going to give me some grandkids?'

Yeah but at least it sounds like a very short, unimportant bit.

2 minutes ago, veejay said:

Just a reminder...

misc_357a.gif.b4792df69317f6b472dc1458f802f84a.gif

POINT!

At least they had the mercy to not rub it in with Sheldon saying something about their children being imaginary.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, bfm said:

The thing is, she did not say this in a wishy-washy way. There was no hesitation there. And she had at least three chances to show such hesitation.

That is up for interpretation, I guess. I don't think it was super hesitant and unsure (that also wouldn't really fit Penny in these kinds of situations). But it also wasn't a super strong confirmation. It's easy to say "sure, one day" or something - even without hesitation. In the end it simply might be you interpreting the writing/acting differently than it was intended by the writers.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if at some point we got an interview about how and why Lenny are "just not that kind of couple" similarly to what we got for the wedding. yikes

2 minutes ago, bfm said:

Maybe. It wasn't really clear to me what's happening. Pronouns can cause misunderstandings.

2 minutes ago, bfm said:

And I sure do not want them to have kids if Penny doesn't want it, that would be terrible.

Totally.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, bfm said:

Yeah but at least it sounds like a very short, unimportant bit.

At least they had the mercy to not rub it in with Sheldon saying something about their children being imaginary.

Most importantly, Sheldon wasn't in the Batmobile!

• Like 5

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic