Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Dark Lenny Thread

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, veejay said:

I think this group of creators and actors created something really unique and the dialogs are based on a kind of humor that I like.
But now I'm gradually getting fed up with this crap. This formerly brilliant show ran its course long ago. They don’t know what to do with Penny and Leonard. They’re just marking time and milking this dry. I’ll watch it out of morbid curiosity to see how long they’ll serve up this mess of a once pretty good sitcom.

You do make some good points!

21 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

So true  Watching that video of Holland/Molaro interview with Ausiello really chafed my shorts.  The only mention of Penny/Leonard was that she would not go back to acting. Not a real surprise as it was previously mentioned before. Also that Howardette will not have another baby (didn't he have a vasectomy?) So really a moot point.  Will have to endure a Shamy honeymoon episode(s) I guess. Another shot at Lenny I assume.  Why couldn't they show Lenny on their honeymoon, because they had to inject the line that Sheldon would go with them. This is really getting out of hand now and has become so obvious that it is the Sheldon/Shamy show.

I would love it if Lenny showed up at the honeymoon locations and interfered there as Sheldon has interfered in their activities. That would be so humorous.  :sungum:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2018 at 12:19 PM, chucky said:

You do make some good points!

I would love it if Lenny showed up at the honeymoon locations and interfered there as Sheldon has interfered in their activities. That would be so humorous.  :sungum:

Just watched another IG video from bigbangtheory.cbs where they asked questions to Molaro/Holland at comic-con.  Sad to say that there was NOT one question about Penny and Leonard and what the future episodes hold for them.  This is becoming a disgrace for TBBT and Lenny fans.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Just watched another IG video from bigbangtheory.cbs where they asked questions to Molaro/Holland at comic-con.  Sad to say that there was NOT one question about Penny and Leonard and what the future episodes hold for them.  This is becoming a disgrace for TBBT and Lenny fans.

Not just Lenny fans but Howardette and Raj fans as well. As I sad in another post TBBT once proud Ensemble has been reduced to two cast members and 5 guests.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite my reaction after watching the entire BBT ComicCon panel.

n_469.gif.c7f376b037ccd4abc31739dbae60e6bc.gif

 

  • Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, veejay said:

Quite my reaction after watching the entire BBT ComicCon panel.

n_469.gif.c7f376b037ccd4abc31739dbae60e6bc.gif

 

Watching that video was a complete waste of my time. Was it just or did any else think that Jerry O' Connell was auditioning to be part of the cast?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, chucky said:

Watching that video was a complete waste of my time. Was it just or did any else think that Jerry O' Connell was auditioning to be part of the cast?

He was some kind of a foreign body to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, veejay said:

He was some kind of a foreign body to me.

He was out there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, chucky said:

Was it just or did any else think that Jerry O' Connell was auditioning to be part of the cast?

That would be all right with me. I thought his casting was well done, unlike Meemaw and some of the other casting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Die Zimtzicke said:

That would be all right with me. I thought his casting was well done, unlike Meemaw and some of the other casting.

I think that seven is plenty enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

Just watched another IG video from bigbangtheory.cbs where they asked questions to Molaro/Holland at comic-con.  Sad to say that there was NOT one question about Penny and Leonard and what the future episodes hold for them.  This is becoming a disgrace for TBBT and Lenny fans.

Were there no Lenny fans there, or were they just not chosen to speak? Does anyone know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Tensor stated the only thing  Lenny mentioned was no Young Leonard show and no acting for Penny since she "Enjoys" her job. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Were there no Lenny fans there, or were they just not chosen to speak? Does anyone know?

This looked like it was an interview with just Molaro & Holland after the panel was over.

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, veejay said:

Quite my reaction after watching the entire BBT ComicCon panel.

n_469.gif.c7f376b037ccd4abc31739dbae60e6bc.gif

 

She has to be referencing Sheldon or Shamy here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, chucky said:

She has to be referencing Sheldon or Shamy here.

Sheldon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

This looked like it was an interview with just Molaro & Holland after the panel was over.

So no one knows where the questions came from? We've had violent storms here in the Midwest and I haven't seen a lot of the panels because the internet is spotty. I can get onto certain sites easier some parts of the day than I can watch long clips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mario D. said:

Just watched another IG video from bigbangtheory.cbs where they asked questions to Molaro/Holland at comic-con.  Sad to say that there was NOT one question about Penny and Leonard and what the future episodes hold for them.  This is becoming a disgrace for TBBT and Lenny fans.

I saw the same thing, it already looks like season 12 is going to be all about Sheldon/Shamy again. I mean they're going to have his best friend from young Sheldon turn up. I mean they must realise that not all fans watch the show for that.

11 hours ago, chucky said:

As Tensor stated the only thing  Lenny mentioned was no Young Leonard show and no acting for Penny since she "Enjoys" her job. 

That i found quite far fetched to be honest, Penny has never liked her job even saying so in the show. Yet they now expect us to believe she does like her job. It's a cop out imo they don't know what to do with her career .Or more likely don't care anymore so are now trying to say she likes her job. Which is just a load of bollocks.

  • Like 4
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zephon75 said:

I saw the same thing, it already looks like season 12 is going to be all about Sheldon/Shamy again. I mean they're going to have his best friend from young Sheldon turn up. I mean they must realise that not all fans watch the show for that.

That i found quite far fetched to be honest, Penny has never liked her job even saying so in the show. Yet they now expect us to believe she does like her job. It's a cop out imo they don't know what to do with her career .Or more likely don't care anymore so are now trying to say she likes her job. Which is just a load of bollocks.

I totally agree. I thought she said she hated the job because of the flirting she had to do just to sell those drugs. I couldn't remember if that was from the show or from the FanFiction stories I read, Apparently both!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
As Tensor stated the only thing  Lenny mentioned was no Young Leonard show and no acting for Penny since she "Enjoys" her job. 


Penny hates her job she said so herself so this doesn’t make sense to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TBBT78 said:

 


Penny hates her job she said so herself so this doesn’t make sense to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

I agree. That's why I placed Enjoys in quotation marks as my way of being sarcastic!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*"Penny's doing good at her job", only I lack faith in this unreflected gossip.

P: I hate my job.
L: Really? Why?
P: Because I don't feel good flirting with doctors for sales. I mean, I know I make a lot of money. But I haven't been happy for a while.
S9 - The Big Bear Precipitation


Zack: So, Penny, what's going on with you? How's the job?
P: Uh, it's okay, I'm still in pharmaceutical sales.

P: Yeah, lying isn't my favorite part of the job. Actually, I'm not crazy about a lot of it.
S10 - The Cognition Regeneration


That leaves the legitimate question: What the fuck is this all about?

L: So you're gonna spend a day with Bill Gates. I'm a little jealous.
P: Well, I'm a little nervous. You know, if I do a good job, I'm hoping they'll consider me for a PR position that's opening up.
S11 - The Gates Excitation

S12...???

o_573.gif.a633a316b2d5a5a00a04e0f01754980f.gif

Edited by veejay
* last quote from the writers at ComicCon 2018
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, veejay said:

"Penny's doing good at her job", only I lack faith in this unreflected gossip.

P: I hate my job.
L: Really? Why?
P: Because I don't feel good flirting with doctors for sales. I mean, I know I make a lot of money. But I haven't been happy for a while.
S9 - The Big Bear Precipitation


Zack: So, Penny, what's going on with you? How's the job?
P: Uh, it's okay, I'm still in pharmaceutical sales.

P: Yeah, lying isn't my favorite part of the job. Actually, I'm not crazy about a lot of it.
S10 - The Cognition Regeneration


That leaves the legitimate question: What the fuck is this all about?

L: So you're gonna spend a day with Bill Gates. I'm a little jealous.
P: Well, I'm a little nervous. You know, if I do a good job, I'm hoping they'll consider me for a PR position that's opening up.
S11 - The Gates Excitation

S12...???

o_573.gif.a633a316b2d5a5a00a04e0f01754980f.gif

Thanks, also love the gif!

58 minutes ago, veejay said:

"Penny's doing good at her job", only I lack faith in this unreflected gossip.

P: I hate my job.
L: Really? Why?
P: Because I don't feel good flirting with doctors for sales. I mean, I know I make a lot of money. But I haven't been happy for a while.
S9 - The Big Bear Precipitation


Zack: So, Penny, what's going on with you? How's the job?
P: Uh, it's okay, I'm still in pharmaceutical sales.

P: Yeah, lying isn't my favorite part of the job. Actually, I'm not crazy about a lot of it.
S10 - The Cognition Regeneration


That leaves the legitimate question: What the fuck is this all about?

L: So you're gonna spend a day with Bill Gates. I'm a little jealous.
P: Well, I'm a little nervous. You know, if I do a good job, I'm hoping they'll consider me for a PR position that's opening up.
S11 - The Gates Excitation

S12...???

o_573.gif.a633a316b2d5a5a00a04e0f01754980f.gif

After reading this post, how the writers and Holland think Penny likes her job is beyond me. The only thing she likes about her job is it pays well. Do they even read what they write?

Edited by chucky
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
After reading this post, how the writers and Holland think Penny likes her job is beyond me. The only thing she likes about her job is it pays well. Do they even read what they write?


It does seem rather sloppy on the part of the writers. Do they think we won’t pick up on such an inconsistency? I guess we’ll have to wait to see how this develops, but I’m with you there Chucky it’s beyond me too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what bothers me the most about all of this.  While Shamy are doing their thing, they couldn't let the gang enjoy some time on their own???  I mean, is it really that hard to come up with anything other than Shamy?

It was too much to expect that they could have any sort of freedom while they were away.

Ah well... 

  • Like 7
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.