The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Dark Lenny Thread

2 hours ago, smartandbeautiful said:

What if Marissa and Penny get pregnant around the same time, bond over this and attend  parenting classes with their husbands together? That sounds like ‘multiple episodes’ 😂 (or I’m just too hopeful) 

Likely not gonna happen but would be hysterically funny (assuming Marissa's baby is Zach's). I just love Zach. 

Edited by DaisyJane
  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 2

Just now, DaisyJane said:

Not gonna happy but would be hysterically funny (assuming Marissa's baby is Zach's). I just love Zach. 

Yep, I love that guy too 😁

F1D913EA-D3E4-4B03-9A03-E60451378D9D.gif

Edited by smartandbeautiful
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, smartandbeautiful said:

Yep, I love that guy too 😁

F1D913EA-D3E4-4B03-9A03-E60451378D9D.gif

He's nice but dumber than a box of rocks though!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, chucky said:

He's nice but dumber than a box of rocks though!

z_08.gif.62c3f94a9bd804604e70a70218cdc191.gif

😉

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, veejay said:

z_08.gif.62c3f94a9bd804604e70a70218cdc191.gif

😉

At least he knows what a milk dud looks like. Errr, maybe he can read three letter words!:cool:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bfm said:

I don't like the idea of a surprise pregnancy. They can make her be surprisingly happy about it, but I'd rather having her get pregnant willingly, wanting a child.

I agree, but right now I'll settle for anyway the writers go with to give us a pregnancy. Since we, as well as, Leonard have no say in the matter!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 3
  • Make a lot more sense than that 1

5 minutes ago, chucky said:

I agree, but right now I'll settle for anyway the writers go with to give us a pregnancy. Since we, as well as, Leonard have no say in the matter!

Given the little time thay have to create a story arc, a surprise pregnancy could be in consideration. And I don't believe that penny would be that distressed to learn that she is pregnant. I think her maternal instincts would take over and she knows Leonard will be with her every step of the way.

• Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Given the little time thay have to create a story arc, a surprise pregnancy could be in consideration. And I don't believe that penny would be that distressed to learn that she is pregnant. I think her maternal instincts would take over and she knows Leonard will be with her every step of the way.

I feel as though the pregnancy announcement will be made in the finale! That is if there is one!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chucky said:

I have to disagree. This is all hypothetical, of course, but if Penny gets pregnant in spite of truly not wanting kids, and keeps the baby and raises them because she kind of has no choice, that would be a very sad ending, IMO.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bfm said:

I have to disagree. This is all hypothetical, of course, but if Penny gets pregnant in spite of truly not wanting kids, and keeps the baby and raises them because she kind of has no choice, that would be a very sad ending, IMO.

I don't think they will end it that way.  Tptb have said they want to end on a happy note and leave a lasting legacy.  This is of course a sit-com

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, bfm said:

This is all hypothetical, of course, but if Penny gets pregnant in spite of truly not wanting kids,

My opinion is she's afraid of having kids. So she says that to keep her fears at bay. So as I've said to other posters at times, on this subject we disagree. I respect your opinion, but it's not mine!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, chucky said:

My opinion is she;s afraid of having kids. So she says that to keep her fears at bay. So as I've said to other posters at times, on this subject we disagree. I respect your opinion, but it;s not mine!

I agree   I have said all along it is her fear of committment; to love, to an engagement, to marriage and now to motherhood.

• Like 1

Just now, Mario D. said:

Tptb have said they want to end on a happy note and leave a lasting legacy. 

They also said they were going out with a bang. We ain't got that yet. Is the end on a happy note and lasting legacy just for shamy? TO BE CONTINUED!!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I guess I'm the only one who liked the Leonard donation plot. I think it's an interesting and serious story for Lenny, I thought the episode was well done and I'm hoping for a satisfying resolution. Of course I could be disappointed and it wouldn't be the first time.

If they have Penny stay with her statement to the end about not wanting children and Leonard does donate to help Zack then I will be happier with this episode (notice I said happier, not happy).

15 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

I agree   I have said all along it is her fear of committment; to love, to an engagement, to marriage and now to motherhood.

I so agree, her being afraid of having kids would very much fall into her character and could very much come out when Leonard is about to donate.  Also, them having a spur of the moment accidental pregnancy does fall into how the writers have been writing Lenny for many seasons now.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, SRAM said:

If they have Penny stay with her statement to the end about not wanting children and Leonard does donate to help Zack then I will be happier with this episode (notice I said happier, not happy).

I so agree, her being afraid of having kids would very much fall into her character and could very much come out when Leonard is about to donate.  Also, them having a spur of the moment accidental pregnancy does fall into how the writers have been writing Lenny for many seasons now.

Totally agree with you

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

I don't think they will end it that way.  Tptb have said they want to end on a happy note and leave a lasting legacy.  This is of course a sit-com

1 hour ago, chucky said:

My opinion is she's afraid of having kids. So she says that to keep her fears at bay. So as I've said to other posters at times, on this subject we disagree. I respect your opinion, but it's not mine!

1 hour ago, Mario D. said:

I was reacting to the idea of Penny being pregnant no matter what, suggesting an option that will be sad IMO - that she gets pregnant but really doesn't want kids, not just has fears of having them but does want them. Your comments suggest her wanting kids but being afraid of having them, that's differrent.

6 minutes ago, bfm said:

Your comments suggest her wanting kids but being afraid of having them, that's different.

That's my opinion. Does she truly want kids? God only knows where the writers will take that plot.They don't seem to have a handle on that situation and that's what drives me up the wall. 

In real life, I would completely agree with you. But, as this is make believe, it really doesn't matter.

3 hours ago, bfm said:

I doubt they'd make it sad. Many women say they didn't want their baby even right up to the birth and then were overjoyed when they met it and loved it ever since.

1 hour ago, joyceraye said:

I doubt they'd make it sad. Many women say they didn't want their baby even right up to the birth and then were overjoyed when they met it and loved it ever since.

That was just hypothetical, to show a way in which they'd have her pregnant but I wouldn't like it.

55 minutes ago, bfm said:

That was just hypothetical, to show a way in which they'd have her pregnant but I wouldn't like it.

Whatever gets me those non imaginary smart and beautiful Hofstadter children is alright with me.

• Like 1