The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Season 12 Dark Lenny Thread

5 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

If they were to create a spin-off  with Penny and Leonard using completely different producers and writers would they have to get sanctioned from Lorre & Prady as they created those characters. And this might not be out of the realm of possibility as  both Kaley and Johnny have their own production companies  But with all that said this is still a big IF.

Chuck and Bill would have to approve it. Yes, It is still a very big IF.

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1

pokingaround.gif.121c288bd5420f5330a792cae27a612a.gif

screenrant.com

"Penny and Leonard who live across the hall and are regularly involved in their neighbor's odd affairs. It's curious if those behind the show are planning anything huge for the Hofstadter's considering that their married life has been pretty uneventful the last few seasons."

• Like 2

3 hours ago, veejay said:

pokingaround.gif.121c288bd5420f5330a792cae27a612a.gif

screenrant.com

"Penny and Leonard who live across the hall and are regularly involved in their neighbor's odd affairs. It's curious if those behind the show are planning anything huge for the Hofstadter's considering that their married life has been pretty uneventful the last few seasons."

I'd like to think that, bit as I said, that's a big "if".

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chucky said:

I'd like to think that, bit as I said, that's a big "if".

Yeah. I was just surprised that this theme was even addressed at all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, veejay said:

Yeah. I was just surprised that this theme was even addressed at all.

I was shocked, but thought it was doable if Johnny and Kaley agreed. If not, another set of actors. Though it wouldn't be the same.

• Like 1

I had the opportunity to see the Bloopers from series 11. How nice* that they showed at least one original cut-out Lenny scene (from The Celebration Reverberation) that confirm our eternal off-screen imagination ("Considered going on a trip"). Lenny were actually on their way to Catalina (Quote from Leonard: "A beach that faces the ocean"). 😁

n_414.gif.9feb511cc88b694a439ba0b911b87fcd.gif

(relevant pictures will follow, when the copyright are confirmed)
*sarcasm intended

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, veejay said:

I had the opportunity to see the Bloopers from series 11. How nice* that they showed at least one original cut-out Lenny scene (from The Celebration Reverberation) that confirm our eternal off-screen imagination ("Considered going on a trip"). Lenny were actually on their way to Catalina (Quote from Leonard: "A beach that faces the ocean"). 😁

*sarcasm intended

I find that I must agree especialy with the sarcasm!

4 hours ago, veejay said:

^  As advertised…

n_493.gif.6d7ebcc44dc0dc866e4da7385d074e9f.gif

n_494.gif.14eacc6bda0896b29fdf71f9eba07f4d.gif

(cuts from series 11 bloopers)    😀

Loved Leonard;s expressions in second gif!

22 minutes ago, chucky said:

Loved Leonard;s expressions in second gif!

Actually Johnny's experession, it's from the bloopers.

3 hours ago, bfm said:

Actually Johnny's experession, it's from the bloopers.

Didn't know that. Leonard or Johnny  same person.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:30 PM, veejay said:

*sarcasm intended

Agreed   Another cut scene for Lenny   I wonder have there been any cut scenes for Sheldon/Shamy?

Well, it appears that there will be no kids for Lenny (see the taping report for the third episode in the discussion thread).   So, I'm not quite sure that there is going to be anything worthwhile for our couple for the year.  When you add in three of the first four shows have major Shamy plots, this season is going down the tubes quite rapidly.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Well, it appears that there will be no kids for Lenny (see the taping report for the third episode in the discussion thread).   So, I'm not quite sure that there is going to be anything worthwhile for our couple for the year.  When you add in three of the first four shows have major Shamy plots, this season is going down the tubes quite rapidly.  

It seems like the final season will be all about Shamy(no surprise) and a little about Raj. I guess Lenny will again stand most of the  season by the kitchen island, doing nothing.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Well, it appears that there will be no kids for Lenny (see the taping report for the third episode in the discussion thread).   So, I'm not quite sure that there is going to be anything worthwhile for our couple for the year.

They will have kids, I'm pretty sure about it.

But it's clearly going to be an 'i'm pregnant' shock reveal just like the other two pregnancies on the show. How early in the season it happens remains to be seen.

For those interested in a pregnancy I wouldn't lose hope just off that story, lot a season to go.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jonny said:

But it's clearly going to be an 'i'm pregnant' shock reveal just like the other two pregnancies on the show. How early in the season it happens remains to be seen.

For those interested in a pregnancy I wouldn't lose hope just off that story, lot a season to go.

I agree with you and said something similar on the Lenny thread. And I haven't been on the Lenny thread much lately

25 minutes ago, Tensor said:

n_486.gif.56b7e828f8795f3f8464b25ab5bc7c93.gif

Yeah, they should have, but it's too late!

Damn..  scotch.gif.8cef15367e90748aafd7a6e4687219b0.gif ..and cheers.

5 minutes ago, Jonny said:

But it's clearly going to be an 'i'm pregnant' shock reveal just like the other two pregnancies on the show.

Ugh.. NO. As far as pregnancy stories go, nothing is worse than an unwilling /reluctant woman getting pregnant and going through with it (and resenting it a bit) because this isn't the 1950s. Women(and couples) have a choice. I hope when they do have kids, Penny decides herself and is enthusiastic about it. The alternative has already been done with Bernadette. I just think there is so much pressure on Penny(from fans)  to be pregnant irrespective of whether the character herself wants it or not.   That said, I'm surprised Penny doesn't think she wants kids. I think the writers are repeating themselves. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I am so upset right now. I don't know where they pulled that out off and what the hell they were thinking. Right now the excitement I had for the season went away. It may come back, just a bit, but right now it's very low. 

And I don't want them to have kids if Penny doesn't want them, although again her suddenly not wanting kids is plain stupid, bad writing because there was absolutely nothing going this way in previous seasons.

My only hope is that it would turn out it has to do with that stupid test or something like that, something along the lines of fearing they/she won't be good enough. That we had had before. 

Right now I'll just keeo writing what I want and think should have happened in fanfiction. 

Thank you very much TPTB.

1 minute ago, serena_1995 said:

Ugh.. NO. As far as pregnancy stories go, nothing is worse than an unwilling /reluctant woman getting pregnant and going through with it (and resenting it a bit) because this isn't the 1950s. Women(and couples) have a choice. I hope when they do have kids, Penny decides herself and is enthusiastic about it. The alternative has already been done with Bernadette. I just think there is so much pressure on Penny(from fans)  to be pregnant irrespective of whether the character herself wants it or not.   That said, I'm surprised Penny doesn't think she wants kids. I think the writers are repeating themselves. 

I agree with you regarding the not wanting but having kids. The thing with Penny is, she DID want kids. This is out of the blue.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

I think the change of tune happened in this episode. She really wasn't against gets before. I just don't think its going to be a big topic till the end. What storyline would it be if she wanted kids?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I think the change of tune happened in this episode. She really wasn't against gets before. I just don't think its going to be a big topic till the end. What storyline would it be if she wanted kids?

Trying, getting pregnant, being pregnant. What storyline will it be this way? Standing at the kitchen island, cheering for lovey dovey Shamy and their 2-15 kids? 

*Just to clarify, I'm upset with the writers, my comments are against them, not members here.

Edited by bfm
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, bfm said:

Trying, getting pregnant, being pregnant. What storyline will it be this way? Standing at the kitchen island, cheering for lovey dovey Shamy and their 2-15 kids? 

A pregnancy storyline at this point would be like is Leonard shooting blanks Penny can't have kids. From the taping reports the last two tapings seem a lot better than the first two

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

A pregnancy storyline at this point would be like is Leonard shooting blanks Penny can't have kids. From the taping reports the last two tapings seem a lot better than the first two

Penny getting pregnant, with these writers, I'll hold my breath for that to happen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tensor said:

They could still change their minds but I thought the powers that be made it very clear for months that they did not want any more pregnancy plots.

Edited by Die Zimtzicke
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, serena_1995 said:

I agree with what you are saying here, but I think what @Jonny said earlier would happen.   (OK, I don't have any evidence, just my gut feeling, that's all. )

This plot, especially with the fact they brought Penny's Dad back, reminds me what happened to Howardette on 9X07.  Bernie didn't want kids, Howard and Michael wanted, they talked, and a few episodes later, Bernie got pregnant. 

That being said, I actually hope the reason behind Penny not wanting kids is she wants to have a promotion or change her job or something.  Anything job-related for Penny is welcomed to me. 

• Like 2