10 minutes ago, smartandbeautiful said:

You’re right, I just love to speculate 😂

I know, right?

LOL3.gif.8f8a83c326463113b1759af1c9955bab.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, smartandbeautiful said:

You’re right, I just love to speculate 😂

Speculation is all we have these days. The writers are writing out all the fun and love that Lenny was made of in earlier seasons! 

Edited by chucky
added out
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, bfm said:

She could have said whatever it is but instead they have her trying to mess up the donation using her body... Oh well...

Another case of Lenny not talking out their issues it seems. It's pathetic. They only did it to get Penny in a skimpy costume, which annoys me. If Leonard slept at Shamy's that tells me that nothing got discussed again.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Another case of Lenny not talking out their issues it seems. It's pathetic. They only did it to get Penny in a skimpy costume, which annoys me. If Leonard slept at Shamy's that tells me that nothing got discussed again.

Sometimes you have to just watch the show just to laugh. I too have been critical on how things have been written. There has been times other couples have had serious talks and have been bored to death. I rather laugh and be pathetic  than just be pathetic. TBBT is never going to be mistaken for This is Us.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Chrismo said:

Sometimes you have to just watch the show just to laugh. I too have been critical on how things have been written. There has been times other couples have had serious talks and have been bored to death. I rather laugh and be pathetic  than just be pathetic. TBBT is never going to be mistaken for This is Us.

Sooo true!

After seeing the promo for this weeks episode.It showing Penny trying to seduce Leonard. I'm wondering if what they showed was all or most of what we'll get to see of the seduction.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

After seeing the promo for this weeks episode.It showing Penny trying to seduce Leonard. I'm wondering if what they showed was all or most of what we'll get to see of the seduction.

I can’t imagine it’s going to be much more. Marissa and Zack are at their apartment and Penny’s father visits. And that doesn’t include the other storyline with Howdette and Ranu

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Zephon75 said:

What do you think? 😉

nb_27a.gif.a7c8d047bd4722691144165d68a1f805.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, veejay said:

What do you think? 😉

nb_27a.gif.a7c8d047bd4722691144165d68a1f805.gif

I would be fine if they showed that for 20 minutes

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I would be fine if they showed that for 20 minutes

nb_26.gif.e5439932213a63aaaefdac424534c77b.gif

It’s always about imagination.

nb_06.gif.002de26171979ac370e93e3369a616a2.gif

Later more on HBO. 😀

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, veejay said:

nb_26.gif.e5439932213a63aaaefdac424534c77b.gif

It’s always about imagination.

nb_06.gif.002de26171979ac370e93e3369a616a2.gif

Later more on HBO. 😀

I could get into that as well!

2 hours ago, Chrismo said:

I can’t imagine it’s going to be much more. Marissa and Zack are at their apartment and Penny’s father visits. And that doesn’t include the other storyline with Howdette and Ranu

We'll probably just get the teasers!

3 hours ago, chucky said:

I could get into that as well!

Okay then it is decided, for the rest of the last season there will be at least one scene in each remaining episode that Penny will be scantily dressed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

On 2/2/2019 at 12:13 AM, SRAM said:

That is harsh, what happened to the “in sickness and health” that it is still in most wedding vows?  Husbands and wives take care of each other a lot, especially when they get older, I don’t think anyone is thinking they are acting like a mother.  

They didn't make vows to each other at either wedding. I've always thought that wasn't a good sign.

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

Okay then it is decided, for the rest of the last season there will be at least one scene in each remaining episode that Penny will be scantily dressed.

Amen to that!

3 hours ago, joyceraye said:

They didn't make vows to each other at either wedding. I've always thought that wasn't a good sign.

In sickness and in health means you'll love and be devoted to that person regardless of those circumstances, which Penny is. What she didn't do, and what Leonard didn't need or ask her to do, is drop everything for a simple cold like she would the infantile Sheldon, because it's not reasonable. You take medicine, tough it out, and move on. Nothing another person can even help you with. Half the time it's not even worth the trouble of missing work.

For what it's worth, my mom and dad have been married since 1991, she has been by his side as he's dealt with a bunch of health issues, and she called me laughing about the snot bag comment, which she undoubtedly relayed to him. Because a common cold is just that. 

• Like 6

On 2/5/2019 at 12:44 PM, Chrismo said:

Yeah I liked that episode. IT was funny, fluffy, and light hearted for once. I Thought Penny using her body was hillarous. 

5 hours ago, joyceraye said:

I don't know much about American weddings, but I got the impression that it's not uncommon for a couple to say something personally meaningful and not say the whole "in sickness and in health" and yada yada yada... So I don't think it was an omen in any way.

• Like 5

It seems to be a serious talk in tonight's episode.

114389_wb_1010b4.jpg.10f562d832c2ed2a7be69eb6796ada88.jpg
variety.com                                                                     CREDIT: WARNER BROS.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, bfm said:

I don't know much about American weddings, but I got the impression that it's not uncommon for a couple to say something personally meaningful and not say the whole "in sickness and in health" and yada yada yada... So I don't think it was an omen in any way.

Penny did reference Toy Story in their first wedding. In their 2nd wedding they had Vows. 

2 minutes ago, veejay said:

It seems to be a serious talk in tonight's episode.

114389_wb_1010b4.jpg.10f562d832c2ed2a7be69eb6796ada88.jpg
variety.com                                                                     CREDIT: WARNER BROS.

Good too see Wyatt back. My Favorite guest star from the show. Who always gives Penny a kick up the backside when she needs it. I Always recall Season 4. When he made Leonard promise to not give up on Penny. So I Wonder if they do have kids. Wyatt might have a big part in it. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Good too see Wyatt back. My Favorite guest star from the show. Who always gives Penny a kick up the backside when she needs it. I Always recall Season 4. When he made Leonard promise to not give up on Penny. So I Wonder if they do have kids. Wyatt might have a big part in it. 

Oh, yeah! That was the clearest hint for me at that time, both would come together again.

o_268.gif.a0749b2cfd9cd0e6b4625671b8574cec.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bfm said:

I wasn't thinking in terms of an omen, just that if you don't make vows there's nothing to keep. it made me wonder what they really intended. 

3 hours ago, joyceraye said:

I wasn't thinking in terms of an omen, just that if you don't make vows there's nothing to keep. it made me wonder what they really intended. 

I think "particles made us so we could be together" (not exact quote) and "you got problems, I gottem too" (/troubles?) have some implications: I want to be with you, I should be with you, I'm with you in everything.

Edited by bfm
  • Like 3
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, bfm said:

I think "particles made us so we could be together" (not exact quote) and "you've got problems, I've gottem too" (/troubles?) have some implications: I want to be with you, I should be with you, I'm with you in everything.

Totally agree! I couldn't of said it better.

• Like 1

After watching this episode I just afraid the discussion about whether Lenny will have children or not will continue to haunt us to the (bitter?) end. As a "hopeless" optimist I expect the „smart and beautiful babies" in whether portrayal the writers will be able to find.

Until then, I realize that this was a very successful pure Lenny episode. The portrayal of the characters (Leonard, Penny & Wyatt) was excellent and the story believable for me. And I was able to laugh although the subject was quite serious.

lennyhug1215v.gif.26b52d4a218896eb38e757fcac0a557c.gif

• Like 7

After watching this episode I just afraid the discussion about whether Lenny will have children or not will continue to haunt us to the (bitter?) end. As a "hopeless" optimist I expect the „smart and beautiful babies" in whether portrayal the writers will be able to find.
Until then, I realize that this was a very successful pure Lenny episode. The portrayal of the characters (Leonard, Penny & Wyatt) was excellent and the story believable for me. And I was able to laugh although the subject was quite serious.
lennyhug1215v.gif.26b52d4a218896eb38e757fcac0a557c.gif

That hug had a big impact on me. I felt for both of them and it gave me hope for a satisfying conclusion. Great Lenny episode for me but wish it was continuing next week instead of being put on hold again for a Dungeons and Dragons episode.

Leonard has changed his mind - will Penny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1