[Spoilers] Season 12 Dark Lenny Thread

If we don't get any Lenny babies then Sheldon will also be right with his prediction that the babies will be "imaginary".

Well that just won’t do! Like I said earlier I’m still hopeful..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can actually live with the one off cheating bullshit more than the long running stupidity of the “he wore her down” line which yet again rears its ugly head in the next episode. As unrealistic and

It was about a year ago at this time and I just finished watching 11.24. The Shamy wedding. It was wonderful and marvelous. A really amazing television wedding. It was then that I told myself yes. The

The comparison between the Fowlers and Lenny was over the top and so was the shoe horned set up line from Bernadette. Not that I share everyone’s disgust for the accusation of them having nothing in c

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TBBT78 said:

Well that just won’t do! Like I said earlier I’m still hopeful..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, I'm also still hopeful that the writers can put something together for Lenny  for the last episodes.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Swedish Chef said:

If we don't get any Lenny babies then Sheldon will also be right with his prediction that the babies will be "imaginary".

o_438.gif.2af19f8c566b5d7b214adbc7666ed470.gif

On the other hand, a solution has already been considered...

n_382.gif.cbf3f5a42aa1ac189d44b1b4e57fb7cd.gif

...okay, now I running wild.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Swedish Chef said:

“While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?”

Miracle Max 

The Princess Bride 1987 (film)

:) 

...sigh

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Nogravitasatall said:

“While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?”

Miracle Max 

The Princess Bride 1987 (film)

:) 

...sigh

Ooookkkk!

6 hours ago, chucky said:

Ooookkkk!

There is so much continual disappointment baked into the show. I find it galling that “the bad guy” (the comedic irritant) gets happiness and the “the good guy” (the comedic second chair) gets figuratively kicked in his now inessential reproductive organs on the way out.

Sigh

/out & bye for now

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Nogravitasatall said:

There is so much continual disappointment baked into the show. I find it galling that “the bad guy” (the comedic irritant) gets happiness and the “the good guy” (the comedic second chair) gets figuratively kicked in his now inessential reproductive organs on the way out.

Sigh

/out & bye for now

I'm in complete agreement!

Edited by chucky
  • Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Nogravitasatall said:

Sigh

/out & bye for now

7 minutes ago, chucky said:

I'm on complete agreement!

l_242.gif.c400f21e51d8a3c32e906c49bc64757d.gif

• Like 2

On 2/21/2019 at 8:39 PM, Nogravitasatall said:

Sigh

/out & bye for now

What galls me is that horrible Amy never gets her comeuppance.

• Like 1
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, JohnPhD said:

I think the worst situation would be, and I think @novgravitasatall commented this, if Amy were to be pregnant and they bare this how would Lenny feel and react knowing someone like Sheldon who had no interest in women whatsoever become a father before Leonard. Yes, I think it would be a real kick in the gut for Lenny

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, JohnPhD said:

I think she's punished enough with Sheldon. 🙂

----------------------

Just another fun cutout from the last episode:

l_282.gif.6b6412e0fc99d451397c88c84f35da47.gif

Be careful. Bad boy’s watching you!  😀

• Like 4
  • Leonard Cupid 1

31 minutes ago, veejay said:

----------------------

Just another fun cutout from the last episode:

l_282.gif.6b6412e0fc99d451397c88c84f35da47.gif

Be careful. Bad boy’s watching you!  😀

I loved this! Wielding the dishwashing implement as if it’s a deadly Weapon!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

I don't care if he's a fictional character, I sill want to marry him..jpg

I'm so sorry, but I can see problems growing up here. Even if we swapping him with *her. 🙂

n_335.gif.837aa1f011f65ccf7def5952032c3533.gif

*sigh!

Edited by veejay
  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

6 hours ago, veejay said:

5 hours ago, chucky said:

Yeah, but that's of her own choosing!

This is the non-magical part of the show. That two congruent types get on, regardless. Quelle surprise!

The magical part of L/P was their mis-match seemed to work. Love conquers... etc. It’s just sad that they apparently mis-matched themselves into a serious crisis with long term and possibly existential concerns.

Is it coherently redeemable? Can they give them a consistent and satisfying epilogue, or do they go out with this lingering regret hanging over them? Hard for me to see how this wraps tidily. I’m not on tenterhooks for the resolution either, because it’s just sad they went there.

Again, what a way to end a love story.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

I'm not always happy with how she's written but I don't think she's ever horrible. And Penny says Amy is her best friend, after all.

Edited by Die Zimtzicke

4 hours ago, Nogravitasatall said:

This is the non-magical part of the show. That two congruent types get on, regardless. Quelle surprise!

The magical part of L/P was their mis-match seemed to work. Love conquers... etc. It’s just sad that they apparently mis-matched themselves into a serious crisis with long term and possibly existential concerns.

Is it coherently redeemable? Can they give them a consistent and satisfying epilogue, or do they go out with this lingering regret hanging over them? Hard for me to see how this wraps tidily. I’m not on tenterhooks for the resolution either, because it’s just sad they went there.

Again, what a way to end a love story.

Not only that, but what kind of legacy will they leave for the core couple of the show..........a misguided and unsubstantial marriage   I sure hope it does not end this way

• Like 3