The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoiler Free] Spoiler Free Season 12 Shamy Discussion Thread

This thread is for discussion of Shamy.  This is a Ship Zone

Yay the spoiler free thread! I'll be crashing here for the rest of the season, and I hope there will be more people coming in here to pay us spoiler free folks a visit. Can't wait for the new season!!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

Some of us might pop in this season 😊

Glad to hear that Jonny 😃. Have fun on the other side of Shamyland!

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:53 AM, SpoonMouse said:

Yay the spoiler free thread! I'll be crashing here for the rest of the season, and I hope there will be more people coming in here to pay us spoiler free folks a visit. Can't wait for the new season!!

Me! I'll keep you company!

• Like 1
  • It's a Tiara 1

On 8/14/2018 at 11:20 PM, BigBangEnthusiast said:

Me! I'll keep you company!

*Hugs* We're in for a long ride. September's so far away. ☹️

2 hours ago, SpoonMouse said:

I can't believe this is the final time we get to wait for a season premiere. ☹️ Ohh this sucks. 

I know :sad:. I don't know when it will ever truly set in.

5 hours ago, SpoonMouse said:

can't believe this is the final time we get to wait for a season premiere.

I'm surprised how many people seem to be surprised. I was 90% sure of this. Jim and Johnny were both ready to move on.

Spoiler Free for life!

Can't believe it's the final season. Our little Shamy got married. It was beautiful. I was at the taping and it will likely be my last Big Bang taping. So fitting.

Hard to believe I joined the forum in Season 7 and now it is finishing with Season 12. Now it's time to talk about the future for Shamy and how the show will tie everything in. I'm a sucker for flashing forward a few years to show where the characters are but my money is on a wide shot of the elevator working. 

Anybody else want Shamy babies like me. :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dana1010 said:

You know what is funny, last weekend, at a event organized by my company, I saw a colleague's kid, dressed as two T-shirts with a Batman logo. I immediately laughed, and thinking about Sheldon. 

So after that, I'm not THAT against baby topic, but I want to see kids dress up like their parents in the end of the show, that would be funny. 

That being said, I want to see Shamy's Super Asymmetry project have a great development first. 

Yes I want to see kids more than I want to see pregnancy. I want a flash forward in the last episode with a little four year old in a flash t shirt running up and hugging Sheldon. A little fanficey but you know a girl can dream. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, dana1010 said:

Yes I want to see kids more than I want to see pregnancy. I want a flash forward in the last episode with a little four year old in a flash t shirt running up and hugging Sheldon. A little fanficey but you know a girl can dream. 

One?

On 9/9/2018 at 10:04 AM, chucky said:

One?

They can have more than one. I mean I won't complain. 

Anybody remember this amazing Shamy moment? When sheldon grabbed Amy's hand for comfort. Not the best gif. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dana1010 said:

They can have more than one. I mean I won't complain. 

That's what I meant. Sheldon stated he wanted 13 I think. They had better get a move on!

7 hours ago, dana1010 said:

Anybody remember this amazing Shamy moment? When sheldon grabbed Amy's hand for comfort. Not the best gif. 

I had forgotten that. When was it?

1 minute ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I had forgotten that. When was it?

The end of S5 when Howard went to space.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

Thanks. I spaced out on that one.

So you spaced out that Howard went to space. Nice. :)

• Like 1

On 9/9/2018 at 11:11 PM, dana1010 said:

Hahaha, yes, "Mini Cooper" with a Flash T-shirt. 

• Like 2

On 9/8/2018 at 9:29 AM, dana1010 said:

Hell yeah! I also wouldn't be opposed to a pregnant Amy storyline, as I'm sure we'll get a ton of heartfelt moments. But, like the others, I hope we get to see more of the Super Asymmetry storyline, as it's about time Sheldon had great professional success.

• Like 2

On 9/9/2018 at 11:11 PM, dana1010 said:

This reminds me that I actually saw many comments regarding the "fanfiction style" of Shamy. Some were complaints, some were excitements, they were all depend on your POV. But one thing was clear, many people noticed this, LOL. 

I myself never thought I could see a Shamy wedding, let alone a great one, so now, I learned not to rule out any possibilities.

• Like 1

My oh my was that a cracker start to the season! Them calling each other husband and wife, seeing Sheldon with a Wedding Ring, having a heartfelt talk about their  physical life, and seeing them back where it all began. If the rest of season 12 is like this, I'm gonna have a hard time letting go of the show.

On 9/17/2018 at 8:20 AM, KripkeRules said:

I myself never thought I could see a Shamy wedding, let alone a great one, so now, I learned not to rule out any possibilities.

unnamed (3).gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1