Jump to content

Season 12 Chit Chat Thread


Tensor

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 3 months later...

Same to you guys. A good day for me, I stuffed my face with chocolate and cheese lol I had given up dairy for Lent. 

Watching Tbbt season 2 as I type this  , such a good season, i've seen the episodes countless times and I'm still laughing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, NeckShotLime said:

Same to you guys. A good day for me, I stuffed my face with chocolate and cheese lol I had given up dairy for Lent. 

Watching Tbbt season 2 as I type this  , such a good season, i've seen the episodes countless times and I'm still laughing 

Yeah I've had a great day so far. Found out my daughter is having a daughter of her own. Kind of scary since she's over 40 and has a  20 year old son. She's due in September and his birthday is in September. Two kids about 21 years apart. Very interesting indeed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/9/2023 at 4:38 PM, chucky said:

Yeah I've had a great day so far. Found out my daughter is having a daughter of her own. Kind of scary since she's over 40 and has a  20 year old son. She's due in September and his birthday is in September. Two kids about 21 years apart. Very interesting indeed. 

Congratulations!  I kind of know how this is myself. My daughter was 42 when she gave birth to my grandaughter. My older grandaughter is 11 years older than my younger one and ironically my daughters are also 11 years apart. Interesting and strange indeed.

 

On 4/9/2023 at 4:38 PM, chucky said:

Yeah I've had a great day so far. Found out my daughter is having a daughter of her own. Kind of scary since she's over 40 and has a  20 year old son. She's due in September and his birthday is in September. Two kids about 21 years apart. Very interesting indeed. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Congratulations!  I kind of know how this is myself. My daughter was 42 when she gave birth to my grandaughter. My older grandaughter is 11 years older than my younger one and ironically my daughters are also 11 years apart. Interesting and strange indeed.

 

 

Thanks. As a matter of fact,  my daughter turned 42 on March 3rd. The family is very excited about the baby coming. Reminds me of when my wife was pregnant with my 3rd daughter and my father told her if it wasn't a boy to the doctor to put it back and bring out a boy. When the wife was told she had a girl, she was so groggy that she told the doctor that papa said put it back bring out a boy. I LMAO!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, chucky said:

Thanks. As a matter of fact,  my daughter turned 42 on March 3rd. The family is very excited about the baby coming. Reminds me of when my wife was pregnant with my 3rd daughter and my father told her if it wasn't a boy to the doctor to put it back and bring out a boy. When the wife was told she had a girl, she was so groggy that she told the doctor that papa said put it back bring out a boy. I LMAO!

Well all I can say is enjoy them every day.  As my grandaughters are the joy of my life they keep me going  24/7

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Mario D. said:

Well all I can say is enjoy them every day.  As my grandaughters are the joy of my life they keep me going  24/7

Yeah they are. My grandson will be 21 in September and my current granddaughter will be 19 this month. It will be good to have a baby to spoil again. It's great to be a grandparent. 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.