Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Tensor

Season 12 Taping Night Chat Thread

Recommended Posts

Thread open for tonights taping.  4 December.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone attending tonight's taping? As always, I hope we get some spoilers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know a couple of people, but mostly because they are not members here, I don't expect to hear from them, nor will I bother them.  If they post anything, I'll do an edited version of it here.  

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taping Chat thread is open for tonight.   The last taping of 2018.    The next taping will be on Jan 8th, I'll be there.  😀

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Sensing tonight is going to be a Raj episode

seems to be every second episode atm so you are spot on

 

wonder if we will get any hints tonight or is taping already done?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MookiStar said:

seems to be every second episode atm so you are spot on

 

wonder if we will get any hints tonight or is taping already done?

Probably not done yet. As to Raj. If Anu, her ex and Dr K on I wasn’t going out on a limb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what do people actually say in this thread, cuz I was there tonight. 🙂 And yes, it was about Raj and also about Lenny. 

Edited by GadgetGirl375
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GadgetGirl375 said:

So what do people actually say in this thread, cuz I was there tonight. 🙂 And yes, it was about Raj and also about Lenny. 

I hope you had a great time. Can you tell us something about the episode in the discussion thread? 😃

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GadgetGirl375 said:

So what do people actually say in this thread, cuz I was there tonight. 🙂 And yes, it was about Raj and also about Lenny. 

Anything you want to share about the story line and your experience

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoilers are OK?

It was such a fun experience. All 7 of them were in the episode. A handful of pretaped scenes. The episode had two story lines - Raj and Anu and Leonard and Penny.

If you give me the OK to spoil away, I'll spill the beans. 

Got to see the episode that will air on January 6 too. 

Edited by GadgetGirl375
  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GadgetGirl375 said:

Spoilers are OK?

It was such a fun experience. All 7 of them were in the episode. A handful of pretaped scenes. The episode had two story lines - Raj and Anu and Leonard and Penny.

If you give me the OK to spoil away, I'll spill the beans. 

Got to see the episode that will air on January 6 too. 

Yes, spoilers are OK! We are grateful for everything! 😃

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, luminous said:

Yes, spoilers are OK! We are grateful for everything! 😃

 

I'll put it in the Season 12 discussion thread. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GadgetGirl375 said:

I'll put it in the Season 12 discussion thread. 

Great! Thank you! 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GadgetGirl375 said:

I'll put it in the Season 12 discussion thread. 

Great GadgetGirl, that's where it should go.  Thank you very much.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As they are out, I will be closing this thread.  See you all on January 8th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.