Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] 2018 Comicon TBBT Writers Panel

Recommended Posts

I FInd it very sad that mayim and kunal were the only 2 cast members at comic con I mean I understand Jim is on broadway and Melissa has a newborn but why could Kaley not go? I find that a little absurd 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I FInd it very sad that mayim and kunal were the only 2 cast members at comic con I mean I understand Jim is on broadway and Melissa has a newborn but why could Kaley not go? I find that a little absurd 

Kaley is recovering from shoulder surgery. I think Johnny is touring with a band or something like that.

  • Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2018 at 8:18 AM, bfm said:

Kaley is recovering from shoulder surgery. I think Johnny is touring with a band or something like that.

Also Kaley is still a newlywed. She's probably spending a lot of time with her husband!

  • Koala Face 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a guess (and not spreading a rumer) but I suspect Johnny is avoiding media for a bit to avoid Rosanne/Conners questions.  Also I remember Mayim promised to be at Comicon when she missed the Paley thing.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MsGreentea said:

but I suspect Johnny is avoiding media for a bit to avoid Rosanne/Conners questions.

I doubt it. That's pretty much over and done with now. Besides Johnny didn't have much to do with the new show. He was a guest star in one episode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, chucky said:

I doubt it. That's pretty much over and done with now. Besides Johnny didn't have much to do with the new show. He was a guest star in one episode.

If the new show is more Darlene centered, he might appear more.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carm6773 said:

If the new show is more Darlene centered, he might appear more.  

I doubt that happening as long as TBBT is still going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, chucky said:

I doubt that happening as long as TBBT is still going on.

He has that down. Needs to raise an eyebrow and look incredulous or exasperated or deliver a short sarcastic line.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2018 at 12:37 PM, Taylor said:

I FInd it very sad that mayim and kunal were the only 2 cast members at comic con I mean I understand Jim is on broadway and Melissa has a newborn but why could Kaley not go? I find that a little absurd 

She was just married and in hospital for an operation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2018 at 9:11 PM, djsurrey said:

He has that down. Needs to raise an eyebrow and look incredulous or exasperated or deliver a short sarcastic line.

I don't think it would take up a lot of his time to do it. It could be done with minimal time spent.

  • Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I don't think it would take up a lot of his time to do it. It could be done with minimal time spent.

I totally agree!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.