The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] 2018 Comicon TBBT Writers Panel

I FInd it very sad that mayim and kunal were the only 2 cast members at comic con I mean I understand Jim is on broadway and Melissa has a newborn but why could Kaley not go? I find that a little absurd 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I FInd it very sad that mayim and kunal were the only 2 cast members at comic con I mean I understand Jim is on broadway and Melissa has a newborn but why could Kaley not go? I find that a little absurd 

Kaley is recovering from shoulder surgery. I think Johnny is touring with a band or something like that.

• Like 5
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

On 7/21/2018 at 8:18 AM, bfm said:

Kaley is recovering from shoulder surgery. I think Johnny is touring with a band or something like that.

Also Kaley is still a newlywed. She's probably spending a lot of time with her husband!

• Koala Face 1

Just a guess (and not spreading a rumer) but I suspect Johnny is avoiding media for a bit to avoid Rosanne/Conners questions.  Also I remember Mayim promised to be at Comicon when she missed the Paley thing.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, MsGreentea said:

but I suspect Johnny is avoiding media for a bit to avoid Rosanne/Conners questions.

I doubt it. That's pretty much over and done with now. Besides Johnny didn't have much to do with the new show. He was a guest star in one episode.

18 minutes ago, chucky said:

I doubt it. That's pretty much over and done with now. Besides Johnny didn't have much to do with the new show. He was a guest star in one episode.

If the new show is more Darlene centered, he might appear more.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Carm6773 said:

If the new show is more Darlene centered, he might appear more.  

I doubt that happening as long as TBBT is still going on.

53 minutes ago, chucky said:

I doubt that happening as long as TBBT is still going on.

He has that down. Needs to raise an eyebrow and look incredulous or exasperated or deliver a short sarcastic line.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/21/2018 at 12:37 PM, Taylor said:

She was just married and in hospital for an operation.

On 7/23/2018 at 9:11 PM, djsurrey said:

He has that down. Needs to raise an eyebrow and look incredulous or exasperated or deliver a short sarcastic line.

I don't think it would take up a lot of his time to do it. It could be done with minimal time spent.

• Like 2
  • Penny Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I don't think it would take up a lot of his time to do it. It could be done with minimal time spent.

I totally agree!

• Like 1