The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
walnutcowboy

QUESTIONS FOR THE AMBASSADOR OF THE GAMES

This post is for Long Time Members, Newbies, and Guests. I have been given the ability and honor to answer any questions that might come up while playing in The Land Of GAMES.

I am here at least twice a day. Usually in the morning and in the evening. I know time differences mix us up, but USUALLY my answers can be given in a day.

Most people have PMed me with their questions, but if the questions are posted and answered here, they will only be asked once.

Looking Forward To your Questions,

Ambassador Of The GAMES 

Mike        

Edited by walnutcowboy

Thanks KAREN,

This honor has been given to me AT THIS TIME in no small part because of you so Thank YOU, I know you will keep an eye on me (LOL).

I'm not perfect (as the number reply game shows), but after all this time, I've answered enough questions to feel good about taking this job.

There is still an issue with the Numeral REPLIES Thread. Our most resent issue started on July 18th 2017 where it was posted 41,025 on I believe the bottom of the page then on July 30th 2017 41,027 (only 2 posts different) was posted. Give me some time and I'll get the correct numeral at the right spot ! Since then the numbers have seem to be consistance.

Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 1

To keep the numbers in the Numbers REPLY Thread consistance, from now on if we follow this rule we can not get far off. At the top of every new page the numbers will end in in one of the following 01, 26, 51, or 76. that way we will never get far off the count. 

It's like an old clock, it needs to be reset every so often. 

Edited by walnutcowboy
  • Like 1

There have been odd occasions whereupon I've totally and utterly fluffed up that thread by misreading the page number....    

Hi MISS KITKA,

I think I am the king of fluffing on that thread for the same reason, but if we follow the above rule and the number doesn't come out right at the top of the new page, we know something was wrong with the last page.